Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy shit I checked his thread the other day and there was only one, now you crazy crew have nearly got to 6 ...trending above Mad Mrs Hinch at one point.

Why's he is Brum? Getting the dunt from Purple Bricks for being an absolute Baw Bag?

Reactions: 12
5 threads & we’ve not had any arguments. Debates yes but cmon. We’re better than this

Reactions: 16
Elaine you’re not the only one who jumped on the bandwagon about dianne being the Scarlett mistress we all did! Lessons have been learned and apologies have been made. You’re not a bad person and your heart is in the right place.
Plus you had the balls to put your face to outing his tweets. I’m glad you and Dianne have made up. Don’t beat yourself up we all make mistakes and assumptions. You’ve apologise to dianne and dianne doesn’t want you to have to publicly grovel. Shows both your characters. Xxx

Reactions: 16
Elaine it's easy to get sucked in to it all. But you've made amends and Diannes spoken to you so just need to move on.

Reactions: 14
Holy shit I checked his thread the other day and there was only one, now you crazy crew have nearly got to 6 ...trending above Mad Mrs Hinch at one point.

Why's he is Brum? Getting the dunt from Purple Bricks for being an absolute Baw Bag?
Can we make money off this???

Reactions: 2
The thing is a lot of us jumped on the bandwagon and believed what Kerry and suzie said at face value, why wouldn’t we? He has openly said he was married on TikTok but I didn’t realised Dianne hadn’t really been active on TikTok till November & he could have deleted those posts, we didn’t know that. And with the wedding ring on his finger too why wouldn’t we believe she knew he was married. But he fed her so many lies that we didn’t see behind the scene. It has certainly taught me not to believe everyone at face value. Don’t beat yourself up about it Elaine. You’ve cleared things with Dianne

Reactions: 10

It has been a wild one!

We are hoping he is

Reactions: 2
New thread name

mob wives of tattler and the player who got played

Oooh I’m a well known member now……..just like mr shields

I don’t know how to make a new thread

Reactions: 13

He’s currently banned from his favourite clubs in Scotland so he’s had to travel a bit further afield

Reactions: 9
#6 he's been dumped, his team got pumped, he's got to travel now tae get humped

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.