Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched they purple truth videos and she always says me and susie, susie this, susie that… where the fk is Susie? Why is it left to Dianne to hold the live and open herself up to another potential slaughtering when Team Susie started it all??
Dianne was trying to get Suzie on her live but Suzie didn't want to & only spoke to Dianne on the phone during the live

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched they purple truth videos and she always says me and susie, susie this, susie that… where the fk is Susie? Why is it left to Dianne to hold the live and open herself up to another potential slaughtering when Team Susie started it all??
She said Susie has major anxiety and suffers bad with it. I think she was happy for Dianne to speak for the both of them.

Reactions: 7
Exactly this! I’m still baffled how it went from him being at the door threatening her the other night, to him just helpfully taking the bin out!
Dianne did actually mention that he said he was going to grab Susie by the scruff of the neck and she said he went but he didn’t so anything so I’m not sure if that’s maybe the same night? Suzie needs to tell her side defo!

Reactions: 8
She was devastated Alan had a wife. But was fine banging Alan behind her boyfriends back 🥴🥴🥴
That’s why me and her fell out. It isn’t acceptable what she done to Iain. She is devastated about Susie she would have never went near a married man, Alan lied to her it’s there in black &white
She knows I think she is a massive slllagg for sleeping with alan ( you know I think that Lauren , she’ll read this later ) I’m not going behind her back or being two faced . She made a mistake and has to live with it .

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Dianne was trying to get Suzie on her live but Suzie didn't want to & only spoke to Dianne on the phone during the live
Susie is gonna cop.it big time.off him. Probably right now.as we speak he will be throwing a tantrum screaming. See I'd skelp.that beard right aff that coupon. With With big metal tray 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That Kerryann seems like a horrible person Cassie, such a bully and thinks shes some sort of gangster. She has caused so much damage online and then goes running away like we are all going to forget!! We are here for the real victims, innocent victims and at the moment for me Dianne and Lauren have been sucked into this mess and hurt.
Luckily apart from the trolling By whoever is behind the fan page . Lauren hasn’t been hurt it was casual sex nothing else. Poor bloody Dianne though what an absolute shame for her

Reactions: 8
I wonder what the horrible bleep is up to right now? My guess is massive tantrum…wonder if his Da will have to skelp his arse and keep him in
Oh christ aye al Father Sheild's will definitely have him grounded.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dianne did actually mention that he said he was going to grab Susie by the scruff of the neck and she said he went but he didn’t so anything so I’m not sure if that’s maybe the same night? Suzie needs to tell her side defo!
That’s another bit I couldn’t understand why any guy would say that 🤣🤣 pure red flag.

She defo does, my brain is fried

Reactions: 6
Well

I’ve seen you commenting on Iain’s posts lol. I’m still a bit unsure about Courtney we all seen the screenshots. I hope if she has done something she’ll do the right thing and tell susie
Iain’s my pal our mums are best pals I call him my cousin even though we aren’t related . He’s a funny bugger as I’m sure you have seen lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kerry said he was at susies door and police were called and he needed to be kept away from Susie. Couple hours later she was on saying they spoke and everything's been blown out of proportion and he wasn't at her door.

• Haha
Luckily apart from the trolling By whoever is behind the fan page . Lauren hasn’t been hurt it was casual sex nothing else. Poor bloody Dianne though what an absolute shame for her
I no, a felt so emotional watching the start of that live when Dianne started saying what he had done. What a monster. Glad Lauren ok. He cant get away with all of this

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Kerry said he was at susies door and police were called and he needed to be kept away from Susie. Couple hours later she was on saying they spoke and everything's been blown out of proportion and he wasn't at her door.
Yeah that’s the same night i was thinking it was! Because it was after something on tiktok that Dianne was upset about and Alan said to her “I’ll grab her by the scruff of the neck” and apparently went to susies😕

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.