Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@angry_scorned_women
Have put a version of the scorned women video up and are commenting shite . Gobbling married mens sperm ffs
Wonder if all they blue eyes in a 20 second video will be Aldo’s new wank material

Reactions: 6
Hello my wee darlings . Just caught up me and mr Roland been away to a hotel at ben nevis for the wknd now back home hope ur all doing ok. I've seen there's someone else came forward wonder who it could be fkn aldos been knee deep in clunge these last cpl yrs how does he do it? His charming personality?? his drop dead gorgeous looks na its cause he knows how to manipulate woman. But now all these woman have came together (big shazzas doing enough on her own ) and aldo is getting put in his place and about time too
Hope u all had a good weekend Mr Roland certainly did cheeky bass said it was like climbing ben nevis trying to get on top of me

Reactions: 13
YAAAASSSSSSSSSS get in there Whoop whoop…… remember I do have a blue light to offer for a wee cheeky discount

Reactions: 4
How about we have a wee challenge we need to find more of Elaine’s comments on celebrities videos , winner goes with Dianne on vip tour x

Oh and you know what I’d give my right arm to see , a dis tik tok , Dianne , Susie and Lauren singing along to “ shoutout to my ex “ make it happen Dianne plzzzzzzzzzz

Oh and you know what I’d give my right arm to see , a dis tik tok , Dianne , Susie and Lauren singing along to “ shoutout to my ex “ make it happen Dianne plzzzzzzzzzz

No idea why that’s posted 4 times

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
@angry_scorned_women
Have put a version of the scorned women video up and are commenting shite . Gobbling married mens sperm ffs
Wonder if all they blue eyes in a 20 second video will be Aldo’s new wank material

View attachment 1091418
‘Suzie is free now from her pain and suffering…’ aye, cos she kicked Aldo’s arse out! They’re making it sound like she’s a drug addict who has passed away the fandans

‘Suzie is free now from her pain and suffering…’ aye, cos she kicked Aldo’s arse out! They’re making it sound like she’s a drug addict who has passed away the fandans

They are that fkn stooooppppiddddd they don’t realise that them talking absolute shite could be affecting her mental health ffs!!!!! There’s another one floating about angry_scorned_women they just commented on my page, me and Lauren are sins in the eyes of god and Lauren had an abortion apparently Never happened they’re mixing up everyone!!!! Solpodol isn’t used for anxiety you weapons either absolute morons

This is how rumours start
I’d love to see Suzie do that trend with the sound ‘oh, she passed away’ - photos of her with Aldo then cutting to her out looking hot and happy, a single woman living her best life

Surely they must see susie commenting on my TikToks Like aye she really hates me you plums…. They’re supporting her but blabbing shit about her

Tempted to unblock George Jack

Wearing my hat and down strathy park where he went with the hairdresser Awwww he’s trying to be a fkn smart arse….. the king the traaaaammmmmppppppp

Hiiiiiii aldo Keep the hat, I was always told to help the unfortunate…. Remember the tattoo I have for my auld yin, faith, hope & charity…. The one you were gonna get well as you know also I have beanies and hats in abundance so ones not gonna break me

Scorned man what we thinking x

Reactions: 10
Imagine using an abortion as an insult how low can you get. Mentality of them , cabbages

Strathclyde park dogging with the hairdresser the dirty dog would love to know what the husband thinks of Aldo

I think maybe someone should print posters about shagger and plaster the all around the dogging hotspots, just so they know

Reactions: 7
Aw he’s not at the Strathy is he…I was at M&D’s! Could have run over and fly kicked him into the loch for the mental swans to finish him off, they’re savage man!

Reactions: 7
He fkn angers me so much. Id never tire of punching him. Hes on the Stella tonite tho so we might get a show
The king is also too busy fighting with women and trolling on Tiktok. Only man I've seen him argue with is poor Ian and Ian was the fucking victim in dry holes games. Wonder if he'd run like fuck away from Ian in real life I'd like to see that.

The king is also too busy fighting with women and trolling on Tiktok. Only man I've seen him argue with is poor Ian and Ian was the fucking victim in dry holes games. Wonder if he'd run like fuck away from Ian in real life I'd like to see that.

He better get his best running shoes on granny. I’m well disgusted one of the pages with my wee coupon are publicly supporting him and the other susie Don’t get it why use my wee coupon if they don’t like me and what are we like 10 with the team shite Elena is 9 and more mature than these imbeciles

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.