Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not been in Susies company since the night their dog was PTS & that would have been about a week or so after fish finger night as sure he was in the comments being a cold hearted bastard about it. It’s still his house at the end of the day he’s still allowed in it I guess , could have been there when Susie’s been at work. God knows it’s the strangest story I’ve ever heard of

Reactions: 2
Think you’ve hit nail on the head. More than likely when Suzies not there.

Reactions: 1
Think you’ve hit nail on the head. More than likely when Suzies not there.
I wonder if she has taken any legal advice then, if he wants the house then it really isn’t advisable to let him have access when she isn’t there. He’s made a complete show of her, I don’t think he could be trusted not to change the locks and fuck her over. Deffo one of the strangest stories ever

I COULD BE TOTALLY WRONG

I’m sure neither one of them can stop the other from staying there or throwing the other out, unless there are exceptional circumstances. Also if he owned the house before they got together I think he has more rights to it

Law might have changed now but my sisters ex changed the locks when she was at work one day & moved his pregnant mistress & her kids in within a week. Even tho they were married & contributed 50/50 to the house, furniture & bills there was nothing she could do without it being a long legal battle.

Reactions: 3
We are famous guys in tattle life trolls lol they used the old school trolls

Evie’s got the best one

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Dianne’s with the blue eyes and the tan

if Bens took a shine to Lauren a hope they’ve brought their wallet
Aye that’s fucking brilliant the blue eyes. They’re very thorough give them that

I’m in stitches .
Half of them don’t even come on here
I know lol what’s all about. Aye tattle life was awrite when Ben was using it for info to troll dianne. Hi Pot I’m kettle

I know lol what’s all about. Aye tattle life was awrite when Ben was using it for info to troll dianne. Hi Pot I’m kettle
Btw the one that’s following them has apparently reported dianne for benefit fraud

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Btw the one that’s following them has apparently reported dianne for benefit fraud
Ben’s a cheek Rosie’s on the brew & is constantly on begging for gifts , that money would be benefit fraud

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.