Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
No Susies not taken him back. Does look staged probably trying to noise up Susie. This lassie looks young with a child which is worrying. Silly silly wee lassie getting involved with a beast like him.
Welcome to the circus Gemma 👋
That man thinks he's above everyone when he's just another shitty man abusing women. Might not be physically but mentally. He thinks women are beneath him, well guess what Alan the beast you were birthed by a woman. Weird how him and the rest cannot see this man for what he is. He's going to meet a real man one day and get one landed on that chisel chin.

Reactions: 5

Cass_25

VIP Member
We need to get a response video made 🤣🤣 I was gonna say last night Ben will make a video about me if it’s her and course she didn’t let me down. Raging about my trolls dress but 😤😤
Needs done 🤣
Case closed it’s Ben
I like my trolls dress I want to know what’s in the present. Going to imagine it’s what I will wear on my night in the box room 😍

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
thank you, I had a right shitty week just playing everything over and over in my head, I have anxiety and over think things at the best of times so something like this has just been stuck in ma head constantly, thankfully the wee yin isn’t too phased and now she knows her grandad knows and that she’s to keep him blocked she will defo listen to him, I just now need to make sure my dad doesn’t do anything silly cause she’s his first born grandchild so you can imagine his reaction but he’s truly greatful for everyone reaching out to me when they did.
Aw hunni I'm just glad ur wee one is safe. He is the adult he should have known better. Im just happy u didn't tell us to fk off and say it was all innocent and we were just busy bodies. Im a nosey cow hence why I read here lol but wen I seen ur wee lassie was making vids and he was interacting with her we all just wanted u to be aware the thought of anything bad happening to anyones wean gives me the fear. I've got a lassie and id kill anyone who harmed a hair on her head also she was the first born grandchild so I know what u mean my dad would want to stab him but he's no worth yer wee dad getting into bother for. ur lassie is safe and that's the main thing ❤

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Its not Elaine she has said she didn't like that video someone has made up a profile and used her old profile pic. So she says anyways
She’s a lying bastard that’s her account that’s liked that video & it’s her current profile picture
That excuse is up there with Aldo’s it wisny me I was hacked

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
“The boss is back” now that he’s went out solo promoting his new email address🥴
See ya purple bricks

Also a brass neck he’s in the middle of McDonald’s talking as loud as he can. You’re no a celeb pal🤣

Attachments

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Thank you so, so much. ❤
Your most welcome. He walks about like he's some sort of god. He's a fucking excuse my language here but he's a soapy tit wank. An absoloute cretin. He needs booted squarely in his wee boaby danglers a few times. Cannot stand the fucker!

singlelife

VIP Member
Scottish tiktok is mental on a daily basis. That Dianna Ross tattler has been awful quiet the day……
Same day Rosie bush deletes most of her profiles. Think that’s more to do with her being a shit maw & having meetings with SW tho

Well Hello
Can we talk about Elaine’s celebrity obsession here 🤯
Celebrity obsession, because I commented on 1 celebrity's post, ok. If I choose to smoke cannabis to help with my fibromyalgia and my nerves that's my choice but I'm most definitely not the clown behind the accounts but if that's what you choose to believe then wire in, it's no skin off my nose. I've actually got alot more going on in my life that I don't share but again, I suppose everyone else knows me and my health better than me🙄. Anyway you have a lovely day now😘

• Haha

pammypops

They are laughing at Aldo
The only scorned ones seem to be Aldo Kerryann & Elaine but Elaine’s hopefully moved on to Peter Andre
I can see the OK mag spread ...Peter Andre leaves wife for TikTok crush , soooo in love ..wedding exclusive next issue..🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
She just loved the idea of knowing someone who was well known on TikTok but I sat and explained it all to her tonight and she deleted everything straight away.

I really appreciate everyone respecting her privacy but it was actually quite an eye opener seeing how easy it was for everyone to put things together and try find fb pages etc I always thought I was quite savvy over all the internet stuff and had our pages quite locked down looks like I will need to look into this more.
He is a master manipulator and without being clued up to all his wrong doings, you would have no idea how disgusting he is. He tried to dumb down the tweets and pass them off ass “football banter” which is absurd - if any famous footballers dared to tweet about sexualising children and rape, they would be getting every consequence in the book.
Well done for acting so thorough on this and I hope you are your family aren’t too upset by it all. Just need to hope the Junior FA take this seriously because I’m sure if other parents seen his tweets, they wouldn’t want him around either!

• Heart

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Vile is what we are Cass. 🙄
Buzz word today Mr PB. Accountability…….if you didn’t do & say the things you did we would have nothing to say on here.
You having no contact now with that young girl is our pleasure
Accountability is what a lot of Tiktokers lack in. Sadly they are feeling like they run the app when in fact they will be nothing when the next bit of drama/better creators come along.

singlelife

VIP Member
So now I’ve managed to control my hysterics ….🤣🤣
I see the video “exposing” us Supremes has disappeared 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
It’s purely because most of people the have ‘outed’ have either used their own names or a variation of their Tattle name on TikTok…and have quite openly done so.
Some are just random stabs in the dark though, the trolls done fucked up and ‘exposed’ complete randoms but are sitting thinking they’re Sherlock fuckin’ Holmes 😭😭
I want to know how they put together that I’m that girl😂😂😂 like I bet they’ve just went down the followers list and picked the first girl with dark hair. They forgot the blue eyes tho so they’re not so smart😬

• Haha
I have never came across anyone who when confronted with the truth by multiple women still digs a deeper hole. Fucking hope he has a covid passport and a real passport he's a bawhair away from Australia with all the digging he's doing. He's the type of cunt you see on these crime shows. Except he's no the tinder swindler he's Aldo the Tiktok Tiddler 🤏
😂😂😂😂
Glad to see you back and on top form TG 🤣🤣❤

• Haha