ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I found this thread. I just can’t even…

Both she and Dan have removed almost all photos/posts of them together/each other which now makes sense! Though better to have two happy co-parents (or one given Jordan finds that too hard) than two miserable/fighting parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't get people who remove all traces of their ex from social media etc when the relationship was so out there publicly.

I'm surprised its Gracie's first night with Danny alone, i wonder how controlling Jordan has been about access to say they've been separated for a few months! No doubt he will manage just fine without moaning about Gracie at every chance, yet Jordan will somehow manage to make situation about herself and come up with some complaint/moan/excuse!

90 on a white suit from Zara for an upcoming event! I'm sure most Mums on mat leave would love to have that sort of money spare for a treat for themselves. Is Jordan from a well off background or is all her income from SM?

I think all her income is from SM.
I think she's being a bit daft getting annoyed about people asking about her and Danny and why they split. Their relationship was SO overtly public, all over SM (which in my experience is usually a sign that at least one party to the relationship is quite insecure), you have to assume that some strangers will get weirdly invested with it and want to know what happened.

Reactions: 3
I don’t even know where to start … I’ve met her in real life and she was the most vain and vile person I’ve ever met. She’s always asking for advice but then gets annoyed when she doesn’t like the response. She says she likes to ‘keep it real’ and is always posting ‘honest’ posts but is very selective with that honesty and keeping it real!

Reactions: 2
I’d love to know what happened between her and Lloyd Kempson - she was a Team Project Run client before leaving and setting up her own PMG coaching. I think they knew each other pre-IG, from Peterborough, but they don’t seem friendly now.

I don’t even know where to start … I’ve met her in real life and she was the most vain and vile person I’ve ever met. She’s always asking for advice but then gets annoyed when she doesn’t like the response. She says she likes to ‘keep it real’ and is always posting ‘honest’ posts but is very selective with that honesty and keeping it real!
Snap I have met her in person, twice 😖 even my hubby said what a horrible vain person she is… she is up her own ass. We was meant to be a team, it was the Jordan show instead 🙄 look at me look at me…. I said hello to her, she just looked me up and Down and just walked away… vile vile vile

I’d love to know what happened between her and Lloyd Kempson - she was a Team Project Run client before leaving and setting up her own PMG coaching. I think they knew each other pre-IG, from Peterborough, but they don’t seem friendly now.
She's sort of pirated their name, as she changed her user name to PMG when she was a client of theirs...
I also wonder what the fall out with Andy Scott Shaw was given that she blamed what she was eating (the meal plan he gave her) for RED-S, and then dropped him from her coaching programme... and then went back to him for about a week when she was trying to lose the baby weight.

She's sort of pirated their name, as she changed her user name to PMG when she was a client of theirs...
I also wonder what the fall out with Andy Scott Shaw was given that she blamed what she was eating (the meal plan he gave her) for RED-S, and then dropped him from her coaching programme... and then went back to him for about a week when she was trying to lose the baby weight.
I did his plan and it was ridiculous calories. I think I was on less than 1000 every day!

I did his plan and it was ridiculous calories. I think I was on less than 1000 every day!
I found her peddling him on her programme when she was obviously very underweight, to the extent she lost her cycle really strange, if not highly irresponsible.

When she was called out on the RED-S and her diet etc she accused people of bullying her!! No, you have a responsibility when you have so many followers.
She often smokes when she’s drunk on a night out!!

I used to like following her. But when she posted saying they were getting a running buggy soon I eyerolled because I knew it was a bit of beg of for companies to send one and low and behold she got one.
Same now she's just posted asking about soft play sets I feel like although she may want to know if they are good it's still a way of getting one sent.

Unpopular opinion but I have been following her for quite a while now and I actually really like her. We have spoken via DM a few times and I’ve always found her to be super friendly, chatty and very helpful when it comes to running queries etc. It seems like she’s doing a fantastic job with gracie and is getting absolutely vilified for just speaking openly about the struggles a lot of mums have! I think honesty is to be applauded rather than criticised! I’m completely baffled as to why some of her followers think it’s okay to ask her about her and Danny splitting up. She is a human being with feelings and a right to privacy, just because she is well known in the insta world does not mean she should have to discuss aspects of her personal life which are probably still quite raw and upsetting.

• Haha
I don't think that people have a right to ask about Danny its more her attitude to people asking. As someone said, when you both plaster you're relationship all over social media and look to monetise it etc, you then can't expect that people won't be invested and then want to ask questions when you split. She couldn't believe people had the audacity to ask, that's what made me eye roll, not her choice to keep it private.

Unpopular opinion but I have been following her for quite a while now and I actually really like her. We have spoken via DM a few times and I’ve always found her to be super friendly, chatty and very helpful when it comes to running queries etc. It seems like she’s doing a fantastic job with gracie and is getting absolutely vilified for just speaking openly about the struggles a lot of mums have! I think honesty is to be applauded rather than criticised! I’m completely baffled as to why some of her followers think it’s okay to ask her about her and Danny splitting up. She is a human being with feelings and a right to privacy, just because she is well known in the insta world does not mean she should have to discuss aspects of her personal life which are probably still quite raw and upsetting.
Hi Jordan 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think that people have a right to ask about Danny its more her attitude to people asking. As someone said, when you both plaster you're relationship all over social media and look to monetise it etc, you then can't expect that people won't be invested and then want to ask questions when you split. She couldn't believe people had the audacity to ask, that's what made me eye roll, not her choice to keep it private.
Yep agree with this, of course she shouldn't share the gory details with User8283 on Instagram but to be surprised and offended that people want to know when she's been SO public with it when it was going well was naive at best

I don't think she'll control when Danny has Gracie, she doesn't seem to be coping well so as far as I can tell he has quite a lot of access which suites Jordan as it means she can do her own thing. She loves attention and loves it when people big her up. She isn't ever really alone with Gracie, if Danny isn't there then her Mum is. She's very privileged but doesn't see that and it's all woe is me. I used to see her at races a lot and she would never talk to anyone who wasn't fast or was on the slower side. Her ex craig had a lucky escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.