ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I found this thread! I followed PMG as I had also had a baby and was trying to get back into running but she made it seem so unrealistic. I wish I had the time to run all those miles she does but at least I know I’m spending time with my baby that I’ll never get back! All she does is moan. Interesting to see if she has broken up with Dan or not - seems very odd!

Reactions: 3
I knew her way before the baby and she was insufferable then!! Always so rude.

Reactions: 2
So glad I found this thread! I followed PMG as I had also had a baby and was trying to get back into running but she made it seem so unrealistic. I wish I had the time to run all those miles she does but at least I know I’m spending time with my baby that I’ll never get back! All she does is moan. Interesting to see if she has broken up with Dan or not - seems very odd!
I have a 6 year old and wish I could run as much as she does!
It seems running comes before anything and I'll be honest and say I don't think Gracie was planned as it was so quick and I don't think she realised how much your priorities change when you have a baby!

Reactions: 1
We have a mutual friend who is also a semi famous instagrammer in the running world. He didn't have many nice words to say about Jordan either

What was she on 24 hours in a and e for, been a drama queen?
Im not sure if she has separated from Dan as she mentioned it was nursey 'we' were sending Gracie too, i don't know it seemed more something you'd say as couple then co-parents

We have a mutual friend who is also a semi famous instagrammer in the running world. He didn't have many nice words to say about Jordan either
anything interesting about other running influencers, i dont follow that many but WelshRunner and Kellogsontherun both seem lovely genuine people and i can tolerate Thisgirlcanrunfar but she loves a moan too, things she is hard done by and always complains about money but spends loads on her running equipment, physio and training

Danny’s replied to a comment on his IG confirming they’ve been split for a couple of months and living in separate homes. Poor guy - lucky escape but I can imagine Jordan being a total cow abut allowing him access to see Gracie etc! She seems self obsessed and vile…. All her running chat on Instagram is such humble bragging, making out she started from scratch again blah blah blah like any new mum would be able to just snap back and run those times… she’s naturally fast and has a massive ego!!

anything interesting about other running influencers, i dont follow that many but WelshRunner and Kellogsontherun both seem lovely genuine people and i can tolerate Thisgirlcanrunfar but she loves a moan too, things she is hard done by and always complains about money but spends loads on her running equipment, physio and training
I can't stand thisgirlcanrunfar 🙈 she moans so much! And like you said complains she has no money but top of the range washing machine arrived the other day!

I do think it's sad they've separated, especially with such a young baby and having moved not that long ago. I'm sure neither of them would have envisaged that happening.

I can't stand thisgirlcanrunfar 🙈 she moans so much! And like you said complains she has no money but top of the range washing machine arrived the other day!
Not to mention the new pug puppy, the windows been done, the shark hoovers etc yet she barely works!

He has met quite a few of them at events. The Runner Beans is incredibly boring. Thisgirlcanrunfar wouldn't talk to anyone that wasn't well known in the Insta world. He's never mentioned Matt and Kelly.

Last edited:
My husband refers to her as "the one with the annoying voice" 😳

• Haha
I met Kelly and she is sooooo lovely!! I met Matt briefly before he was with Kelly at a race and seems nice as well but not enough to have too much of an opinion on him sort of thing.

I dont understand Jemma at all, she moans constantly, says all the school Mums dislike her, she has no friends etc, but she is always meeting up with different friends. Also she can be quite patronising about how much effort she puts in, most people put in effort love, your not the only one! I cant imagine her been a PT has herself has terrible form and she seems to just copy other standard influencers/jargon not actually understand the purpose or explanation behind something. I think similar to Jordan she doesnt actively enjoy been a Mum and during lockdown seemed to make no effort to homeschool her kids at all!

And dont even get me started on her finances, to say she lost her part time job in coffee shop and her husband lost his too, they seem to spend so much during the past year!
Home Gym set up - multiple machines and equipment
Her training - weekly physio appointments, PT sessions, Pilates, Nike trainers
Home Improvements - decking, new doors, table, washing machine
SUP - full paddleboard, wetsuit and accessories after attempting it once!
New Pug - Poor Rolo having to live with manic Mo

Yet then she complains she had to borrow money from her parents at 37 years of age to purchase a laptop! to begin her learning as a PT/Running Coach, but what annoyed me about this is she went out and purchased one of most expensive options in a MacBook, when if money was tight a refurbished product or even minimal chromebook would of been decent starting point!

She is another entitled, spoilt, pessimistic running influencer - i wonder if there is a common theme amongst them

Reactions: 4
Surely the running round up she does at the end of each run has to be a parody or something, she walked for 1 minute because of a stitch at its a terrible run. How can she be a decent running coach when she says statements like that without any consideration for normal runner! Her ignorance seems to get worse

Reactions: 4
I agree, if I’d ran 16 miles and had to walk for only 1 minute I’d be bloody chuffed. Never would I get a coach who talks so negatively!

So glad I've found this thread! I've thought the same for a while. I raced against her a few times before she moved to London (a long time ago!) and there was always something to complain about.
Not surprised she and Danny broke up, although they had Gracie having known each other about 5 minutes, and a baby is a strain on an established relationship let alone a new one.
I find the constant first mum ever things really wearing too, and she's one of my least favourite for gifted tit - she often gets gifted stuff or ads she flogs on one post and never gets seen again. Everyone knows under armour trainers are terrible and I have no respect for anyone who tries to sell them on insta, especially when in every other post they are in nike/asic/saucony.

Reactions: 7
She's finding parenting tough because Gracie's been moaning all day but yet she's got her mum there again to help 🤦🏻‍♀️......I can't wait till that kid hits toddler age!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.