Project Marathon Girl / __jordanfoster #2 What a loud, horrid person

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need a excuse for every marathon/event, is she such a pesamist or wants to make her achievement seem better than they are.

She has had the exact same issues in previous marathons/cycles down to visiting physio days before, saying she might not actually run etc.

Reactions: 6
Just attention seeking as usual! Back to her old tit and her new personality which was likeable when she was with Marc has soon buggered off again

She just has maranoia like the best of us
---
And she will run it on Sunday and likely do very well

She has highly likely proximal high hamstring tenopathy with the nerve involvement sciatica.Doing cross fit and racing with no recovery overloaded. If it is PHT then will be slow rehab

Reactions: 4
As much as I think she has overtrained (and seems to have slipped into a bit of a cycle of it since breaking up with Marc) she is generally very sensible at when to DNS. But does seem to DNS lots of her goal races?

Her ego can't cope with not getting a PB, she'd rather get sympathy for overtraining and underfueling and having to DNS. Nice child free break in London, probably a few drinks tonight instead.

How gaunt and fragile does she look in her latest story compared to the other girls? Also, that bra/crop top does nothing for her 💀
Glad someone else said it, because i thought exactly the same. Those other girls look so healthy and fit and Jordan looks so frail and 20+ years older, you wouldn't think she is as fit as she claims. Looking like that would put you off wanting to run/train at her extent.

Glad someone else said it, because i thought exactly the same. Those other girls look so healthy and fit and Jordan looks so frail and 20+ years older, you wouldn't think she is as fit as she claims. Looking like that would put you off wanting to run/train at her extent.
She looks scrawny in that photo and looks like she's borrowed her mum's top. She doesn't look fit enough to run a marathon.

Reactions: 2
A bit surprised she pulls out of London because of a hamstring injury and a week later she jumps over boxes? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like an addict, far cry from healthy fit woman, she really would look better covered up.

How gaunt and fragile does she look in her latest story compared to the other girls? Also, that bra/crop top does nothing for her 💀
Looks like shes having a photo with her kids. That is how old and not quite right she looks. Hastings sorted as well then 6 days on? 🤔

I think the hamstring injury was exaggerated or completely made up. She probably pulled out of London because she’s wanted a sub 3 but has burnt herself out with her overtraining. I wonder if lack of confidence or fear of not reaching her goal plays a part too?

Reactions: 9