Project Marathon Girl / __jordanfoster #2 What a loud, horrid person

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I might have reached VIP status with over 1,000 posts and it seems right to post on this thread, as Jordan was the one who led me here.
Those photos and the bragging of her going up Snowdon, in shorts, trail shoes and with only a small bit of kit make my blood boil. Emergency responders like mountain rescue are volunteers - fair play if they have to rescue someone who genuinely needs it but this dumb cow is flaunting it on Insta for likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think I might have reached VIP status with over 1,000 posts and it seems right to post on this thread, as Jordan was the one who led me here.
Those photos and the bragging of her going up Snowdon, in shorts, trail shoes and with only a small bit of kit make my blood boil. Emergency responders like mountain rescue are volunteers - fair play if they have to rescue someone who genuinely needs it but this dumb cow is flaunting it on Insta for likes.
Congratulations on your VIP status, Jordan led me here too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm sure she's delighted with how many people she led here, I don't think I would have ever have heard of Tattle without her complaints about how awful it was.

Reactions: 8
Does she get the job through years of postgraduate study, sheer hard work, lots of unpaid and volunteer experience, no! These social media running coach jobs are all about connections and who you know, if your face fits. I bet the job wasn't even advertised externally so those with actual qualifications could apply.

Nice of her to recognise Danny publically at least for their co-parenting set up, she needed paragraphs of woe is me first though

Reactions: 7
She was partnership manager, when one of her partnerships included a trashy former Love Island contestant who was charged with drug offences, talk about getting the best engagement for a health and fitness brand!

• Wow
It's curious how her love for running has came back since joining a running club, exactly what tattlers always said. Join a club and don't waste money in IG influencers/apps

:D

• Heart
Still a no for short shorts?! 🤔
I really can't decide, they were both out this morning doing 18 miles together, wonder if it will be a shared hotel room for London.

She certainly doesn't have a new relationship glow or look genuinely happy in photos like she did with the Marc M.

But then he has his arm around a different female everyday, ranging from mid 20s to 50+. I just can't see why someone his type, would have been single for so long then go for someone like Jordan.

Reactions: 2
I think its a no, certainly not a long term healthy relationship, something casual might be going, but both seem to have some demons and exercise addictions it wouldn't be a healthy functioning relationship, competing who can run the fastest/furthest while wearing the shortest shorts.

Literally all her friends and social circle now seem to be with the UTS hydrox or run group. At least with the ex from last year she socialized with his family and friends a lot who seem less disordered.

Her carousel of relationship both friendship and romantic move so quickly its hard to keep up

Reactions: 3
Jordan is on Hinge, recently active and profile includes recent hydrox/marathon pictures.
So I think it's a no.
He is 15+ years old, probably at different life stage, Jordan mentioned wanting another kid, she likes a drink, he's years sober.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe this is where her dating is going wrong, your supposed to describe yourself!
1712516962831.png

• Haha
  • Wow
That's one reason why I'd never use dating apps or have so much open detail on social media. These people have zero concern for their own privacy or safety. How easy has she made it for that information to be accessible, she will of likely ticked an option that she has a child, so there will be weirdos out their who purposely seek single mothers on dating apps, they can easily find her on insta and see whole host of pictures of Gracie.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Now she's sharing pretty much her exact street location and interior of her house down to bedroom and street view to 300k plus followers of London Marathon account. Does she not care in the slightest about safety. There was absolutely no need for her to film that content in her house.

Reactions: 3
It is also a very poor video - I didn’t pick up any tips other than get some extra sleep and there are free sanitary products at the marathon?

Reactions: 1