Project Marathon Girl / __jordanfoster #2 What a loud, horrid person

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How tone death is she saying she doesn't know why they weren't more women at Seville. This is someone who works in sport partnership and when she was accounced as Coopah coach said she cared about inequalities, well if she did, surley she'd know the limitations.

Reactions: 11
How tone death is she saying she doesn't know why they weren't more women at Seville. This is someone who works in sport partnership and when she was accounced as Coopah coach said she cared about inequalities, well if she did, surley she'd know the limitations.
I eye rolled hard at that story. Female participation is lower in all races before you take in the logistics and financial implications of an abroad marathon. I could go into a big, in-depth rant but I’ll spare you all.

I think if she recovers and trains sensibly between now and London she’ll go sub 3 there. I can’t see her making it to the end of the year without either sustaining an injury or burnout though.

Reactions: 6
Omg yes!!!
I’m often asked whether I’d consider any abroad marathons incl Boston. Outright no. Mainly because of my kids, and the money. I know so many men (with kids) who have done them, and many times, but none of their wives / children’s mothers have.

Does she not realise how fortunate she is to run Seville, even more the obvious barriers and challenges must women face, she can
a) afford the trip and entry fee
b) have supportive co-parent who can look after daughter for week with flexible employer (i know this should be given but for many not the case)
c) have the annual leave to swan off on these holidays, most parents have to fix 23 days around school holidays

Yet clearly it's another subtle brag, how few woman run sub3 and how superior she is.

Reactions: 7
Im a sub 3 female runner (5 times now so arguably more superior than her 🤪🤪🤪 - but all based within an hour or two of home) but she can stick her freebie marathons - I’d rather spend my money on and being with my kids and holidays with them abroad rather than swan off to Seville on my own to spend a fortune on my hobby.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a tip for you Jordan - learn the difference between ‘ran’ and ‘run’ and when to use them. You haven’t just ran a marathon, you’ve just RUN a marathon. The amount of running influencers who get this wrong infuriates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was spectating at Cambridge yesterday for some friends doing their first ever half and saw so many of the clowns we talk about here but saw Jordan a few times. Honestly the face in her I’m surprised anyone wanted to approach the Coopah stand they had there! Also her running technique is grim to watch. I’m surprised she isn’t injured more

Reactions: 8
Dont think it was quite the romantic weekend get away in Copenhagen with short shorts, mixed hydrox yesterday and 18 mile long run this morning. Don't think I'm getting vibes anything is actually going on between them.

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely taken her in U.K. trips to theme parks etc.

I can’t get mad at someone not wanting to take a 4 year old on a plane…

Reactions: 3
No, I was just wondering if she had taken her away.
Her and Marc M took her to the UK Peppa Pig world for the night last year. Apart from that though her trips are purely Jordan focusand orientated for running/hydrox. The odd weekend away might be work related but she certainly has lots of trips away for own enjoyment.

I'd be wary about taking a 4 year old with food allergies abroad. Danny has taken her to Centre Parcs with Vicki and her kids. I know Jemma was moaning about how expensive Centre Parcs was but we took our kids there a lot when they were little, it's only as expensive as you make it.

Reactions: 2
Taking a 3-year-old on a big trip (with a plane ride) does not sound like fun for anyone. My kids at that age would much prefer a fun day outing and then home to their own beds at night.
---
I'd be wary about taking a 4 year old with food allergies abroad. Danny has taken her to Centre Parcs with Vicki and her kids. I know Jemma was moaning about how expensive Centre Parcs was but we took our kids there a lot when they were little, it's only as expensive as you make it.
Is there anything Jemma doesn't moan about?

• Haha
Jordan and short shorts walking up Snowdon in the snow wearing shorts 🙄. No it's not #alwaysshortsweather.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Jordan and short shorts walking up Snowdon in the snow wearing shorts 🙄. No it's not #alwaysshortsweather.
Stuff like this makes me really annoyed. The mountains are so changeable, weather wise, and going up dressed like that is really irresponsible. Just because loads of people hike Snowdon doesn’t mean you should go up unprepared. Mountain rescue has enough on their hands!

I’d hope they’d brought plenty of spare kit up with them but who knows. Those backpacks didn’t look that large 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m a very very experienced hiker/scrambler/fell runner, I’ve had a few gear duck ups (including in a remote part of the Cairngorms, and once a head torch dying at night on some Yorkshire fells, which was pretty terrifying).

If I had Jordan’s following I would not be putting it on social media, don’t promote to people that it’s ok to carry on when you’ve realised your gear was inadequate)people do die on Snowden (admittedly mainly on Crib Goch) but it’s a mountain and it needs respect. Mountain rescue have enough to do without pulling off a couple of content creators who were too proud to consider that conditions were wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn’t see any winter equipment… just takes nothing now for the weather to completely change and duck you over now. All hail climate change!