Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free kitchen , free bathroom, free wallpaper, free kids clothes and toys. Incredible that anyone is influenced by her. A few months ago she was advertising octopus energy. Not declaring it was an ad and low and behold she won a car after getting the most referrals from her insta. She grinds my gears.
How the duck did she win a car!!!!

I did like her quite allot, followed the house renovations. But I think she’s turning into mrs hinch with all this gifting and ‘collabs’ she doesn’t declare it sometimes which is so so wrong! House isn’t finished.....starting to think the pot is running out.

Reactions: 4
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It wasn’t an ad, she took part in a competition. I’m pretty sure there are no rules about saying whether or not youre hoping to win a competition. Of course she’s at a massive advantage because of her following. I’d probably try my luck too if I were in her shoes 🤷🏻‍♀️

It wasn’t an ad, she took part in a competition. I’m pretty sure there are no rules about saying whether or not youre hoping to win a competition. Of course she’s at a massive advantage because of her following. I’d probably try my luck too if I were in her shoes 🤷🏻‍♀️
She should of been transparent and tell people she was in a chance of winning if they follow link.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Strange that she has suddenly turned her back on the media / press coverage ... yet advertises any old product on insta
She bought a house, renovated it and has basically fitted it out in freebies/colabs. It must be nice and save you a shed load of money if you can do that but be honest with your followers. She has also had a wedding and honeymoon on the back of it.

Reactions: 1
Yep ... yet claims she is a “normal person” & doesn’t want anything picked up by the media such as wedding photos. But happy to take all of the freebies .... dont see ordinary people getting all of this.

Seemed desperate to find a guy and settle with just about anyone to fund her IMO.
Because they always refer to old stories about her old alleged jobso_O

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, has this woman no standards, she was on Twitter this morning telling her followers to vote conservative. VOTE FOR WHO YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR don’t be influenced by someone who gets paid and gifted all sorts of stuff to influence there followers. These influencers are getting way out of hand. RANT OVER

Bloody hell, has this woman no standards, she was on Twitter this morning telling her followers to vote conservative. VOTE FOR WHO YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR don’t be influenced by someone who gets paid and gifted all sorts of stuff to influence there followers. These influencers are getting way out of hand. RANT OVER
She’s a Tory, explains a lot.

Just seen that tweet, ive unfollowed her, what an absolute twit that makes her when she's constantly getting stuff thrown at her for free. Horror

She’s a Tory, explains a lot.
Absolutely!

Just seen that tweet, ive unfollowed her, what an absolute twit that makes her when she's constantly getting stuff thrown at her for free. Horror

Absolutely!
Also she doesn’t even declare half of it, I pray that it all changes for these influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.