Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Maria too. The stories on her personal account always make me laugh, she doesn’t care too much and is happy to have a laugh at her own expense. Her partner seems really nice and her daughter is sweet.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t declare Ads, and is a total begger. It’s mortifying.
Also was hilarious when she had a breakdown over someone calling her daughter ugly, then loads of screenshots of her slagging other peoples kids looks were uncovered. She’s a nasty person.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I had to deal with this woman when I worked at a soft furnishings store. She returned something and I had to take her details and she literally said ‘no, do you not know who I am’

Clearly I didn’t have a clue 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I had to deal with this woman when I worked at a soft furnishings store. She returned something and I had to take her details and she literally said ‘no, do you not know who I am’

Clearly I didn’t have a clue 😂
She sounds so cringe 🙈

Has anyone seen her personal insta with her wedding pics? She’s asking people not to post any pictures of the day other than the ones she has posted. Apparently she doesn’t want to be in the press.......is she relevant enough anymore for people to want to see her wedding pictures??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah and it isn’t the first time she’s mentioned this... she did a long post on stories about it. I just can’t imagine the press giving 2 hoots? On stories she was acting as if the paps would turn up. Very odd

Daily mail online post about her sometimes, when she had that whole debacle with Kady from love island calling her kid ugly etc. Think they also did a story about her engagement.

Reactions: 1
The problem with Maria is that she is a not very intelligent so she forgets everything she was and has post in the past now she has re written her life. She is actually not a very nice person and that cannot be camouflaged. The reason she is posting so much about her wedding is because she would have got things for free or cheaper in return for advertising, but she never declares anything properly. Her daughters nursery is never declared. Someone who would effectively 'sell' their life cannot expect to pick and choose what the papers will say about her. She cannot decide what she is.....

Reactions: 4
I remember when her little girl was born she said she weren’t posting pictures of her due to not wanting to put her out there because of trolls and privacy etc. Then boom a few months later she was all over her social media. Now she is saying the same about the wedding. Not posting pictures etc... Now it’s watch this space.
Maybe when she knows there is no magazine deals coming then we may see pictures of her wedding day.

I remember when she had her baby, and she walked out of the hospital carrying her (Kate Middleton style) clearly in hope that the press would be there to take pictures. I think there was one hiding, which got her coming out. When she realised that no one was waiting for her she put her in the car seat in the middle of the car park.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember when she had her baby, and she walked out of the hospital carrying her (Kate Middleton style) clearly in hope that the press would be there to take pictures. I think there was one hiding, which got her coming out. When she realised that no one was waiting for her she put her in the car seat in the middle of the car park.
One that she probably tipped off! They tend not to have paparazzi outside derby hospital 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen her personal insta with her wedding pics? She’s asking people not to post any pictures of the day other than the ones she has posted. Apparently she doesn’t want to be in the press.......is she relevant enough anymore for people to want to see her wedding pictures??
She’s defo unaware of how I’m famous she is!

She’s def anticipated that her wedding won’t get much press coverage because, well, who even is she? A towie has been. So she has got in there first making the point that SHE has decided that she doesn’t want to be in the press. When really, no one would want to use her pics anyway coz she’s yesterday’s news. Trying to save face but as usual, she’s lookin like a loser

Reactions: 6
Having had all three of mine at the same hospital I can tell you as well that was a set up, as you’re not allowed to carry your baby off the ward in your arms. They MUST be in a pushchair or car seat.

Reactions: 8
Having had all three of mine at the same hospital I can tell you as well that was a set up, as you’re not allowed to carry your baby off the ward in your arms. They MUST be in a pushchair or car seat.
It so clearly was. Quite pathetic really.

I love the fact that people read about themselves on here but they can't really do anything about it. Maria has tagged XenForo about the fact that this platform is supported by them. She is clearly reading about herself but unlike other social media she can't set her pack dogs on to anyone. The truth hurts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.