Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of a gifted nursery, as in day care?
Yes, the nursery her daughter goes to I think it's called busy bees or something, she's constantly plugging it on her stories so i bet she gets a discount! She's so bloody desperate for freebies in general it's embarrassing but then she says she's not famous and she doesn't want to be known but she plugs for freebies, duck off Maria hun 😂

Reactions: 4
Those make up brushes she sells. More than likely buys them in bulk from alibaba for about £2 a set

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember when she hung around with Nicola Mclean and Aisleyne, lots of drunken pap shots at the time.

The worst is the bloody nursery - she NEVER discloses that partnership and there is no way on earth that she aint getting some kick back or something for it.
Totally agree - and WHY when you’re (vaguely) in the public eye would you compromise your child’s privacy and security by putting her nursery details out there for all to see?! As a mother myself I just don’t get it! Well no I do, let’s be fair it’s all about the £££ signs and they’ve got a wedding and house to pay off! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Lol she’s after ‘recommendations’ for bathroom art now, AKA please send me some more freebies which I won’t bother to declare!

Reactions: 2
Maria on Insta stories at the weekend worried about the environment. Maria now on inst stories today with ten tons of tat for her daughters party bags. FFS

Reactions: 2
I know her home page is on here... but I dont think this one is... anyone see her gifts for her daughter. All seemed to be #gifted.

Don’t get me started on those make up brushes she sells. Clearly bought in bulk for a couple of quid a set from the alibaba trade app

I know the kid is only three but she seemed so spoilt and ungrateful when opening her presents, her only reaction seemed to be ‘open it’ to her mum

Reactions: 1
She’s advertising a gym mat but all I can focus on is her massive forehead😳

• Haha
Another gifted present for her daughters birthday. To make it worse it’s her main present. What a brass neck she has. That’s embarrassing taking stuff for her little girls birthday.

Literally every post she does is a ‘collab’ now. She’s such a beg. I can’t cope. She’s also very sly as quite often on her stories she won’t declare it’s an ad. Today I see she’s getting a Christmas tree for free 😬

• Haha
I reported her and was told she had been informed of the rules
She doesn’t get it does she

Does she pay for anything these days ? Even a free Christmas tree ? Maybe spent to much on her ‘project’

Reactions: 1
Free kitchen , free bathroom, free wallpaper, free kids clothes and toys. Incredible that anyone is influenced by her. A few months ago she was advertising octopus energy. Not declaring it was an ad and low and behold she won a car after getting the most referrals from her insta. She grinds my gears.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.