Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
He’s off plan again 🙄 yes he’s on holiday in Cornwall but surely if losing weight is a priority then you would at least TRY and make healthier choices whilst away, this man cannot control himself, goes into a full binge at any chance he gets

Reactions: 13

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
This fuckwit, blocked me on instagram because I went after her little mate harold pickard...

£40+ for a bit of bastard paper to write down what you put in your gob... I don't blame her for that.. I blame the morons who actually buy the shit she peddles...

Leelee93

Chatty Member
The funniest thing about princess planning is why aren’t her diaries helping her lose weight personally???

• Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Prince planning 🤢🤢🤢 wtaf does he think he looks like prancing around Instagram with a name like that! ... A fully grown 'man' who calls himself prince planning ...I can't cope 😂😂
I suspect some bedroom role play there, especially when the boy that would be king comes a visiting from Scarborough!

• Haha
  • Sick

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Anyone who protects the name “princessplanning” when she’s 40 odd is questionable in my eyes! Also bet they’re crapping themselves now pinch of nom can put this out for a fiver, and both theirs and fox and moon’s are ridiculously stupidly overpriced!!! *Not an ad just showing what can be done for a lot less than 40 quid robbing gets!! 😠

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Who makes memories with food? When I look back on all the highlights of my life I couldn’t tell you what the fuck I’d eaten but I could tell you who I was with.
Strange very strange

• Heart

MrsB76

Chatty Member
I can’t stand these thieves. Unbelievable how much they charge, for what looks like pretty shoddy shit.

A big account I used to really like - Sw_danielle is constantly harping on about their shit (obviously with a discount code) and it’s totally made me lose respect for her. Although she would flog her grandma for a discount code, so don’t know why I’m surprised.

• Heart

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
Prince follows me. I’m not sure why either. Never followed their page or liked their stuff. I think he’s a bit of a creepy twat.
“helllllllloooooooooo” 🤮 He’s just embarassing - who the fuck has the cat filter on, unless they’re 7 yrs old??

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
The most annoying thing about them is their spelling and grammar is atrocious in their ‘planners’ - they need to get a proof reader. Also mates with Danielle Dull Fuck French so you know that they are indeed bellends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

L-J-P

Any one else think her 12 week planners look very cheap and tacky. Especially the new Christmas ones?? :oops:

Reactions: 10