Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

email76

have you seen how much princess planning is worth now, her planners are a complete rip off of other peoples work! She says she help people yet at the prices she charges and that kind of money in the business, its very clearly a business to her. I dont think for one minute she does all her planning shit, its just to fill her storys and promote her shit to get more sales.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
In other words, since people have wised up to the cult of sw, and people don't have £40 to burn on an overpriced diary, she can't afford staff anymore

• Haha

Leelee93

Chatty Member
Uh Yah, I absolutely must have a £40 planner which fell off the back of a Chinese lorry to write down what ‘free’ foods and treats I am shovelling into my face all day 😂

Plus I’m very serious about slimming so this is obviously the first thing I must have in place for my slimming plan.... after all Harry prickard has lost 8 stone with his *cough*
Well your clearly not that serious if you don’t have a princess planner already but il let you off if you already follow harry pickard they are the tools for serious weight loss

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
Must haves? I haven’t seen anyone from Slimming World state that for this diet to work you need to make these purchases? I also managed to loose and maintain a 3 stone weight lose through Slimming World without these products so I wonder how that happened without ‘must haves’. I’ll be returning to Slimming World after I’ve had my baby and will be sure to ask my consultant about these books that I ‘must have’ according to someone outside the company?!

Reactions: 9

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Has anyone seen this?? How can he advocate slimming world when he can gain this in a week 😳 It’s definitely not healthy the amount he has lost and then gained in a few months surely??
He is turning into Pickard, I found him really good to start but had to unfollow now!
It’s not healthy the relationship that they have with food, they don’t have binge days, it’s binge weeks!

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Always thought the diaries looked lovely, I dont follow slimming world but thought I would look out of interest- £40 for a book to write down what you eat?! Wtf! Who buys them at that price and then buy extra stickers etc waste of money.

• Wow

Poppyg77

Prince and Princess planning are both registered and protected names. You guys could get huge fines by gossiping about them.

Their products are must haves if you're serious about sliming and everyone I know that has got them loves them

Women should support women and lift each other up

Is this before or after you block them for daring to question a certain persons weight loss claims? I always supported her before she blocked me. She WAS one of my favourite accounts. So no I shan’t be supporting another woman who acts like a 2 year old thanks! ATB 🤪

• Haha

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
He’s always got an excuse to binge🙄his birthday, her birthday, kids birthday, dogs birthday, wedding, holiday, Easter, Christmas, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, it’s never ending, he will never ever get to his target...too obsessed with food!

• Haha

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
I can't be the only one REPULSED by her tragic acrylic nails they always look awful. PLUS those thumb rings 😫

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I can’t stand these thieves. Unbelievable how much they charge, for what looks like pretty shoddy shit.

A big account I used to really like - Sw_danielle is constantly harping on about their shit (obviously with a discount code) and it’s totally made me lose respect for her. Although she would flog her grandma for a discount code, so don’t know why I’m surprised.
bastards, the lot of them.

these planning twats like my stuff on insta from time to time, altho I'm certain they are likes of sarcasm as they know I'm not a fan of their little mate harold fucktard.

Leelee93

Chatty Member
I’m sorry.... please tell me you are taking the piss? No?

Have you really joined up for that gem of advice.... please god no!
Listen to the account that has just been made to make that comment. THEIR PRODUCTS ARE MUST HAVES!!!

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
He has it in his head that he’s back on plan when he gets home so he’s frantically shoving any high fat food he can get his hands on down his throat while he’s ‘off plan’. Holidays should be about spending time with your kids but I bet he thinks about food 24/7 and what he’s going to eat next!
Binge. Restrict. Binge. Restrict. Repeat

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
So does that mean that if I were to mention Adidas, Slimming World or any other trademarked name I will get in trouble & be fined?!?

• Haha

MadGal

VIP Member
Pmsl yeah that’s a lot of crap 🙈
I have lost and maintained my weight loss without diary so it’s a luxury not a necessity. Plus makes no sense when they send free products and discount codes out.
If I was going to go down the road of over priced I would at least support Fox & moon.
It’s clearly one of them posting this 🤣

Reactions: 8

qwertycat

HOWWWWW long has she been saying she used to be 15 odd stone and got to 9 but isn’t 9 and hasn’t been in forever actually she cannot consistently maintain?! How is that proving her overpriced tat is working [emoji23]
Honestly it’s all so tacky plus she basically stole the whole thing from Fox & Moon which makes her a bellend anyway.
I have always wondered about her v Fox & Moon, her books are just straight rip offs... Always wanted to know exactly what Tori from Fox & Moon thought of that

Reactions: 8