Princess Diana

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t recall hearing of her walking around after the crash. It would have been a job getting her out of the wreckage, and administering first aid - without her wandering about.
I have heard that she said “Oh God” or something similar.

Reactions: 3
It was alleged that the Queen, when informed of Diana's death, said "someone must have tampered with the breaks", why would she think that? If indeed she said it. And for weeks after her death I remember hearing rumours about a white fiat being involved and that it caused the crash and then disappeared and that it had been found as a burning wreck in some field in France. It was all very shady and rather creepy.

Reactions: 1
was alleged that the Queen, when informed of Diana's death, said "someone must have tampered with the breaks", why would she
I never heard that. I doubt either she would have said it out loud or that her courtiers would have passed it on to anyone. Shes top of the tree. They would throw almost anyone else under the bus before passing on information that would implicate HM in Diana's death even if she admitted it while dancing on her grave!

Reactions: 11
I never heard that. I doubt either she would have said it out loud or that her courtiers would have passed it on to anyone. Shes top of the tree. They would throw almost anyone else under the bus before passing on information that would implicate HM in Diana's death even if she admitted it while dancing on her grave!
Now THAT would be worth seeing!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If the RF are going to bump off people for being embarrassing to them, Fergie and Princess Michael of Kent would have been dead years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes. Possibly because she was about to announce her engagement to Dodi Al Fayed, a muslim man. I think the Royal Family couldnt get their heads around the fact the future King of England and head of the Church of England would have a Muslim stepfather. I love a conspiracy theory and there are loads around the driver working that night when he shouldn't have been and whether he was actually a plant so the "accident" would happen. They never found the other car either.
Lots of her friends said it wasn’t particularly serious between her and dodi, if she was killed I always thought it more likely because of her involvement in trying to get land mines banned. What would she have turned her attention to next... I thought that car was found, did it not belong to the paparazzi guy, who committed suicide, by shootings himself twice in his car, then locking the door and managing to set it on fire? Can’t think of his name. But he was a known informant to various intelligence agencies.

I don't believe the Queen had anything to do with it, i do believe however Prince Philip had something to do with the death of Diana.
Prince Charles wanted to marry Camilla and felt he couldn't do it while Diana was alive as Diana was hugely popular and Queen of everyones hearts and it would make it look bad for her and Royal family by Charles remarrying. Unfortunately Diana did die so there wouldn't be as much uproar Charles marrying again.
I would like to know why it took the Queen a long time to make a tribute about her ex daughter in law.
Wasn’t there an incident involving camillas brakes failing, shortly before Diana’s death, somewhere near high grove?

• Wow
If the RF are going to bump off people for being embarrassing to them, Fergie and Princess Michael of Kent would have been dead years ago!
wonder if fergie has been saved because she agreed to hang around / cover for the paedophile, to do it by leading the public to focus on whether they would remarry. after all it was alleged that queenie & philip hated her. must he some reason why she's being tolerated!

Reactions: 5
And Meghan would have been finished off before she finished saying 'I do'
Princess Michael of Kent is snobbish and racist with ideas above her station, like half the aristocracy an probably 99% of her generation of the aristocracy. Shes embarrassing to everyone else but probably fits right in with Phil and the rest. But yes Fergie and Meghan would have been long gone before Diana, who had done her job. The press and palace aides would have had the vapours at the thought of her marrying a muslim but the Royals would have been glad of the smokescreen, just as they are with Meghan. They are all bread and circuses.

Reactions: 6
wonder if fergie has been saved because she agreed to hang around / cover for the paedophile, to do it by leading the public to focus on whether they would remarry. after all it was alleged that queenie & philip hated her. must he some reason why she's being tolerated!
I’ve always suspected that fergie was privy to some pretty salacious info regarding Andrew, hence their fmvery friendly relationship even post divorce. Now we know she did.

Reactions: 13
Princess Michael of Kent is snobbish and racist with ideas above her station, like half the aristocracy an probably 99% of her generation of the aristocracy. Shes embarrassing to everyone else but probably fits right in with Phil and the rest. But yes Fergie and Meghan would have been long gone before Diana, who had done her job. The press and palace aides would have had the vapours at the thought of her marrying a muslim but the Royals would have been glad of the smokescreen, just as they are with Meghan. They are all bread and circuses.
Apparently she's not popular. There's the widely quoted quip by the Queen that "she's far too grand for the likes of us!", however true that may be. Mind you, there were some who thought that Diana, coming from 'an old family', was marrying beneath herself..... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently she's not popular. There's the widely quoted quip by the Queen that "she's far too grand for the likes of us!", however true that may be. Mind you, there were some who thought that Diana, coming from 'an old family', was marrying beneath herself..... 😁
That "too grand for us" was said with sarcasm though, as MC behaves very grand. She behaves apparently as if she were queen, so there's a lot of side-eyeing her within the family.

That "too grand for us" was said with sarcasm though, as MC behaves very grand. She behaves apparently as if she were queen, so there's a lot of side-eyeing her within the family.
Well, yes. That's obviously implicit in the comment.

• Haha
Apparently when she comes to a big family event, Prince Philip tells the Queen that PMK is here and she is parking up the Panzer.

• Haha
For people saying there must be an easier way of killing someone rather than a car accident, an ex MI6 person said the british floated a plan to assasinate a serbian poitician that way (car crash).

• Wow
I am a bit late to this thread.
I watched a documentary a few years ago, it featured an ex-RPO. (Now does security training)
He said that Royals and Heads of State are advised not to wear seatbelts.
It makes it easier to get them in and out of the car in the case of ambush or hijack.
He also said Diana was a nervous back seat passenger and always wore a seat belt, even in training sessions and despite being told not to.
The docu wasn't about the Royals per se it was about the role of RPOs and security but I remember thinking Diana wasn't wearing a seat belt the night she died but appears to have done so at all other times.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I am currently reading the infamous Andrew Morton book (in my defence I was a child in the 90s) and wow, Charles does not come off well in it! Sounds genuinely callous and a terrible husband indeed.

I am currently reading the infamous Andrew Morton book (in my defence I was a child in the 90s) and wow, Charles does not come off well in it! Sounds genuinely callous and a terrible husband indeed.
Diana contributed heavily to that book so it's bound to be all one sided.

Reactions: 17
The book isn't just one-sided, it isn't entirely truthful, either. Morton spoke about this later on.

Some stories are grossly exaggerated, eg she never threw herself down any stairs, she slipped on the last one or two at the bottom.

She exaggerated and invented some stuff for maximum damage towards Charles, but Charles was doing his own smear campaign through his friends at the time...

Reactions: 9