Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, could that be why she trends? I catch up whenever so never know when they actually come out. I see a narrative online that her podcast should be her guests interviewing Meghan with how much she talks about herself?! I don’t think she talks about herself much at all, no more than you would in a regular conversation. She offers little tidbits like “yeah I relate, because of xyz” but she always keeps it brief and then moves on.

Perhaps she has just brainwashed and manipulated me as well as Harry. 😂 #PersonallyvictimisedbyMeghanMarkle
😂 that probably is why she trends! I got a notification for it at 10:43am UK time

Reactions: 1
honestly cannot wait for this. hope everyone gets completely eviscerated (not literally ofc)

Screenshot_20221027-170444_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 7
I still dont believe they have any children. This is my opinion and I have loads of reasons to believe this.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I still dont believe they have any children. This is my opinion and I have loads of reasons to believe this.
Genuinely interested in this tbh. Is it just because of the stuff being said on YT and the like?

Reactions: 2
The idea that the British Royal Family would put imaginary children on the official line of succession is absolutely ludicrous, and anyone who actually believes that weird conspiracy is invited to my bridge-selling conference, I’ve got some great deals lined up for you!

😂😂😂 honestly, brain worms are everywhere these days. Would love to hear all that concrete YouTube evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right from the beginning you could tell she was never pregnant. That slipping moon bump, wearing stilletoes, leaping up and down etc. Then the photoshopped pics.....we never see their kids, not even when they came for the queen's jubilee. No baby seats in car etc. So many things too numerous to mention

Oh damn, my baby must be fake too, I wore heels at 9 months pregnant! And I was able to jump and dance and crouch! And I don’t share pics of my kid.

You better send this info to the grey men, stat! They’ll be so grateful!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ludicrous I agree

I've never known anyone that can wear stilletoes at nine months nor spring back up from a crouching position. 🤔
I could, and did. I got surprised comments on it constantly, especially because I’m short and my bump was hilariously large. But even at 9 months I didn’t look pregnant from the back, it was like I shoved a bowling ball up my dress. We made joke videos when I faced away from the camera then jumped around to show how big I was.

Women carry differently. Like Meghan, I do yoga, which helped massively with how I moved when pregnant. It’s the same with when the picture of Lili came out on her birthday and the Meghan haters all made snide comments like “no one year old has that many teeth”, yet my niece had 8 teeth at her first birthday and plenty of other babies I know had teeth. My own son had six.They take natural things and pretend they’re freakish, and all it does is show their ignorance.

But y’know, if you honestly believe that the entire royal family were fooled by a “slipping moon bump” then go for it? It’s your choice to head down that rabbit hole. But there’s conspiracies about celebrities faking their pregnancies all the time (Beyoncé copped identical weird pregnancy criticisms to Meghan), particularly black female celebs. They’re always rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do other Royals not wear heels when they're pregnant? Heels basically seem to be a staple of their fashion and I'm sure there have been numerous ocassions when pregnant Royals have worn heels

Keeping their children away from the media makes plenty of sense imo. I personally don't find it that hard to think that there's agreements with press about this, and even the Americans don't seem to care that much for the them in general

RE his autobiography. I'm interested and tempted to read it but given the death of the Queen I wonder if a lot of the 'dirt' has been taken out

Reactions: 9
I could, and did. I got surprised comments on it constantly, especially because I’m short and my bump was hilariously large. But even at 9 months I didn’t look pregnant from the back, it was like I shoved a bowling ball up my dress. We made joke videos when I faced away from the camera then jumped around to show how big I was.

Women carry differently. Like Meghan, I do yoga, which helped massively with how I moved when pregnant. It’s the same with when the picture of Lili came out on her birthday and the Meghan haters all made snide comments like “no one year old has that many teeth”, yet my niece had 8 teeth at her first birthday and plenty of other babies I know had teeth. My own son had six.They take natural things and pretend they’re freakish, and all it does is show their ignorance.

But y’know, if you honestly believe that the entire royal family were fooled by a “slipping moon bump” then go for it? It’s your choice to head down that rabbit hole. But there’s conspiracies about celebrities faking their pregnancies all the time (Beyoncé copped identical weird pregnancy criticisms to Meghan), particularly black female celebs. They’re always rubbish.
My friend’s baby had a full set of teeth at 9 months.

agree with your point about being fooled, people seem to assume others are smarter than they are and there’s a big plot. I work with government and can promise there’s too much incompetence to have a huge cover up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right from the beginning you could tell she was never pregnant. That slipping moon bump, wearing stilletoes, leaping up and down etc. Then the photoshopped pics.....we never see their kids, not even when they came for the queen's jubilee. No baby seats in car etc. So many things too numerous to mention
🙈🙉🙊
FfCthGsWYAAHpLx.jpeg

IF she wasn’t pregnant why are people so bothered? Their kids would never be king/queen so it can’t be that

Reactions: 3
Are these photos meant to prove something? They’re so pixelated! You could find photos of the same thing happening to Kate. In fact, I just did and found an excellent and funny explanation of the whole thing on Quora.

Honestly, bump conspiracists are embarrassingly stupid. They must think the rest of the royals are thick as bricks to not figure it out.

You can find conspiracies about *every* pregnant celeb. Bump conspiracists remind of those crazy transvestigators online who think every famous person is secretly trans. It’s actually leaving the realm of sanity. No wonder all those weird YouTube MM haters make all that money monetising their channels, they must get hours of ad views from people who fall for this stuff.

TL;DR: No, neither of the duchesses faked their pregnancies. It’s just angles and wind blowing fabrics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Well I looked like tit the day I took my baby home so based on those Lindo Wing perfect pics Kate MUST have been lying about the whole thing…..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ, the moon bump 😂 you can turn pretty much everything into a conspiracy these days. One thing can be linked to all sorts if you are creative enough. Doesn’t make it true though! It can be as simple as Meghan wore red, so she worships the devil and is in a satanic cult. Oh look, her hair has a cow lick almost like devil horns. Devil confirmed!!

I miss the days where conspiracies were pretty harmless and fun. Now everyone fakes pregnancies and are secretly trans (as if it’s a bad thing?! Plus, maybe people might not feel comfortable coming out as trans?)

Anyway. I’m also someone who doesn’t tend to read biographies but I’m quite tempted by Harry’s! It’s interesting that he called it Spare. But you know, Meghan clearly manipulated him into writing it…

Reactions: 4
I come on this thread to read nice and positive things about H&M not 💩 about phantom babies!!!! Go away to the bitchy thread 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.