Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I come on this thread to read nice and positive things about H&M not šŸ’© about phantom babies!!!! Go away to the bitchy thread šŸ˜”
Agreed! I love that here we can disagree with things they might do/with each other without it getting out of hand. Such a welcoming thread šŸ„°

Thereā€™s a journalist who said ā€œitā€™s Meghan Iā€™m afterā€ in an interview recently. Where are the family to protect her? Itā€™s quite telling that they have never put a stop to the media being awful towards her

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see this? I thought the racism was rather tellingā€¦ Lady Susan Hussey, the Queenā€™s former lady in waiting, who made headlines already this year for saying Harry and Meghanā€™s marriage will ā€œend in tearsā€. Sounds about whiteā€¦

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see this? I thought the racism was rather tellingā€¦ Lady Susan Hussey, the Queenā€™s former lady in waiting, who made headlines already this year for saying Harry and Meghanā€™s marriage will ā€œend in tearsā€. Sounds about whiteā€¦

She used to live in a small village in Somerset and relatives who lived there said she was the most pompous woman they had ever met, so was her son. A relative of mine wanted to do something to their house which would need planning permission and her son said ā€˜you wonā€™t get it, not when they hear that I have put in my objectionsā€™. It wasnā€™t anything drastic, think it was building a safer driveway. Anyway, my relativeā€™s planning permission was accepted and her son made it known that he hated them. They also referred to the people in the village as ā€˜the village folkā€™ which is quite derogatory coming from them because they thought they were above everyone else and made it known. On the other hand her husband, Marmaduke, was lovely! Used to give cuttings from the garden to his neighbours because they were keen gardeners and would say hello and chat to the people in the village.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Interesting how quickly this was addressed but nothing the same happened for Meghan and the press

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.