Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to quite like The Queen, but realising she is responsible for the existence of this awful toad really makes me question myself!

Reactions: 13
I used to quite like The Queen, but realising she is responsible for the existence of this awful toad really makes me question myself!
And he is the favourite - it’s the Queens Achilles heel

Huh, makes Charles look better. So maybe he was encouraging him, who knows

Reactions: 3
It was uncomfortable viewing. You can just tell that he’s guilty. His body language, his eyes, his choice of responses.

“I thought it was the honourable thing to do”

“Unbecoming...”

Reactions: 7
I think this just shows how utterly out of touch some members of the Royal family are. They show utter contempt, whether it be Andrew showing no remorse to the children caught up in this scandal (or any child who has been abused) or Harry visiting a town where young women are abused on a daily basis yet moaning about not being able to get out of bed in the morning because of the weight on his shoulders! They’re so entitled & believe the hype & think they’re untouchable. Have they not learned anything from The Queen who has behaved exemplary throughout her reign. She must be in despair at their decisions.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think this just shows how utterly out of touch some members of the Royal family are. They show utter contempt, whether it be Andrew showing no remorse to the children caught up in this scandal (or any child who has been abused) or Harry visiting a town where young women are abused on a daily basis yet moaning about not being able to get out of bed in the morning because of the weight on his shoulders! They’re so entitled & believe the hype & think they’re untouchable. Have they not learned anything from The Queen who has behaved exemplary throughout her reign. She must be in despair at their decisions.
I feel sorry for the Queen tbh

Reactions: 15
She’s not just keeping her head down - no one knows where she is ! And she’s fully implicated in Epstein’s crimes, not only procuring so many of his victims but on many occasions taking part in the abuse. For years. No deal will save her. Which is also why Andrews constant line about being friends with her not him is so weak.

I’ve just started watching the interview.. “A straight forward shooting weekend, that’s all it was” - this man is so incredibly unrelatable at best, at worst a sexual predator, a liar and an elitist who thought he was above the law. Clearly this was intended as a clean up job, but he’s so useless, so not used at being held to account for things that it’s having the opposite effect. This story just gets more insane.
Where is Ghislaine Maxwell? Wonder if she's been "disappeared" to stop her telling the truth? She's probably got a lot of dirt on a lot of powerful people and that must be a dangerous position to be in.

Reactions: 8
Agree, we tuned in here expecting to see him make a no nonsense apology and complete regret for having any kind of friendship with Epstein or Maxwell, it takes me back to why the Royal family had such a good friendship with Jimmy Saville apparently he was held in high regard and invited by Charles to all sorts of private celebrations even though rumours always surrounded him before the truth came out, same with Rolf Harris and the royals it's all just so murky 🤔

Reactions: 15
Agree, we tuned in here expecting to see him make a no nonsense apology and complete regret for having any kind of friendship with Epstein or Maxwell, it takes me back to why the Royal family had such a good friendship with Jimmy Saville apparently he was held in high regard and invited by Charles to all sorts of private celebrations even though rumours always surrounded him before the truth came out, same with Rolf Harris and the royals it's all just so murky 🤔
All corrupt

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for the Queen tbh
Unpopular opinion, but i think once the queen has passed its time to wrap up the royal family. Cease inherited assets that should belong to the nation and let them go about their life and spend their own money for security. There's the biggest name in the paedophile ring that still hasn't come out, only rumours but all the others turned out to be true.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Where is Ghislaine Maxwell? Wonder if she's been "disappeared" to stop her telling the truth? She's probably got a lot of dirt on a lot of powerful people and that must be a dangerous position to be in.
Being protected by the people she could bring down? Perhaps she has dirt on high-ups in the press?

Unpopular opinion, but i think once the queen has passed its time to wrap up the royal family. Cease inherited assets that should belong to the nation and let them go about their life and spend their own money for security. There's the biggest name in the paedophile ring that still hasn't come out, only rumours but all the others turned out to be true.
Who? 👀

Reactions: 10
I know Clinton is 'rumoured' to be involved

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Don’t believe Prince P rumours for a second. There were rumours about Mountbatten, those I’m undecided on.

Reactions: 6
B76A68F7-D5CD-40C4-844E-A12694E29E53.jpeg

His tweets are good but this is the first time I’ve seen this. It might already have been seen here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.