Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the Fridge in Brixton as well. It seems that nightlife then in mid 90s and early 2000s was more open and inviting. But I could be remembering it wrong as well.
Aah The Fridge in Brixton! Now youre talking 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair the multiple boyfriends has only be fairly recent hadn't it, and she is 32 so shes hardly going to be celibate. She was with the formless red haired bloke for 2 years, Mark Ronson for a couple of years I think, then Matt Smith on and off for 3 years. It's only after that she has had lots of short term boyfriends, I think. I think it happens a lot that women who go from one long term relationship to another hit 30 and think they're spent too long on boys and just decide to date not that seriously
Life scares me so much. I just did a double take at this like WHAT?! Daisy Lowe is 32?! But she was first famous only a few years ago when I was a teen?! Oh wait... (am 32 as well😩)

WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE AND WHO ALLOWED IT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know jade law is a cheat etc, but watching him in the holiday right now...😍... I never thought Sadie frost was remotely pretty. how did he end up with her?!

Reactions: 5
I know jade law is a cheat etc, but watching him in the holiday right now...😍... I never thought Sadie frost was remotely pretty. how did he end up with her?!
I think she was a beauty back in the day, just not sure what she’s done to herself recently.. although she claims to be all yoga and zen..

Reactions: 7
I'd love to know what really went down at Kate Moss's 30th birthday party.The Beautiful and the Damned themed one.There was supposed to be orgies and all sorts going on,but it's impossible to find any real details.

Reactions: 6
I'd love to know what really went down at Kate Moss's 30th birthday party.The Beautiful and the Damned themed one.There was supposed to be orgies and all sorts going on,but it's impossible to find any real details.
Yeah god knows what actually occurred but my takeaway was that KM looked amazing ha

Reactions: 14
He was a gorgeous but teenage struggling actor when they met and she was married to the very wealthy Gary Kemp the multi millionaire song writer of the band’s hits they appeared in a low budget film together and voila! She left her husband for him I think the first few years they were comfy with her massive divorce and maintenance but then he hit super stardom and she kept getting pregnant followed by depression and I guess he decided there were other fish to fry and he’s continued to to the same ever since .

Reactions: 15
He was a gorgeous but teenage struggling actor when they met and she was married to the very wealthy Gary Kemp the multi millionaire song writer of the band’s hits they appeared in a low budget film together and voila! She left her husband for him I think the first few years they were comfy with her massive divorce and maintenance but then he hit super stardom and she kept getting pregnant followed by depression and I guess he decided there were other fish to fry and he’s continued to to the same ever since .
Yeah he has something like 5 kids by 3 women but never gets any stick for it - if it was a woman in the same situation she’d get slaughtered by the media

Sienna got him at his best I think. He looks like a woman these days 🥺

Reactions: 19
Sadie is quite wealthy and well connnected in her own right. Her father is a well known artist called David Vaughan. As far as I am aware she didn’t meet Jude Law until a few years after her divorce from Gary Kemp.

Reactions: 2
Sadie is quite wealthy and well connnected in her own right. Her father is a well known artist called David Vaughan. As far as I am aware she didn’t meet Jude Law until a few years after her divorce from Gary Kemp.
I thought they met on the set of Shopping? A deeply tit film about joyriding in which Sadie had a deeply tit east London accent.
She was married to Gary Kemp at that stage I’m sure. Jude is weird, he’s like Prince William in that he was hot for about 10 mins, then horse faced, bald and unlikeable for the rest of their life.
Still, you get the face you deserve eh? (See recent pics of smug twit Sadie for proof of this) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She was still married when they met and she was devastated when Jude stopped loving her.
At least this is what it says in her autobiograph.

Reactions: 2
I remember when Lee McQueen died and one of his associates said he felt like he didn't have any proper friends. He knocked round with Kate Moss some of those people as far as I remember.

I remember when Lee McQueen died and one of his associates said he felt like he didn't have any proper friends. He knocked round with Kate Moss some of those people as far as I remember.
Yes, and this socialite Annabel something was said to be a close friend.

Do you think all these relationships are fairly superficial?

Reactions: 9
She was still married when they met and she was devastated when Jude stopped loving her.
At least this is what it says in her autobiograph.
I am probably wrong. Good old wiki says they divorced in ‘95 and she met Jude on Shopping in ‘97. I read that her and Gary still get on quite well.
Jude got all weird when he became mega famous. I think he loved himself more than poor old Sadie. He pretended he was a method actor and wanted to sleep film sets so he could really get in to his roles. Shame his ego didn’t prevent him breaking the method when he got bored and hungry and went home.

I think I said in this thread already that I’ve met Sadie’s bf Darren a few times. He’s a nice guy and made a lot of money from selling his company

I am probably wrong. Good old wiki says they divorced in ‘95 and she met Jude on Shopping in ‘97. I read that her and Gary still get on quite well.
Jude got all weird when he became mega famous. I think he loved himself more than poor old Sadie. He pretended he was a method actor and wanted to sleep film sets so he could really get in to his roles. Shame his ego didn’t prevent him breaking the method when he got bored and hungry and went home.
He is supposed to be an absolute tosser IRL and the media cant stand him. They all call him celebrity Dave (his real name) and heckle him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, and this socialite Annabel something was said to be a close friend.

Do you think all these relationships are fairly superficial?
Yes I get the feeling a lot of those friendships were quite superficial and only really for the good times. They cut off Pearl Lowe and Davina Taylor pretty sharpish when they wanted to leave the drunk and drugs behind. But then a lot of showbiz friendships I think are like this. If you are best mates with people you pay, or people who spend their time covering for each others' drugtaking they probably won't be friends when you can't pay them anymore or validate their lifestyle anymore, especially when that validation includes all of you telling each other that your parenting is great, and your children arent affected at all by being brought up by nannies while you get wasted.

Reactions: 10
Did Jude leave Sadie for Sienna? I remember being totally obsessed with her. Still think she’s absolutely stunning but all that carry on with that married man made me dislike her

Reactions: 4
Did Jude leave Sadie for Sienna? I remember being totally obsessed with her. Still think she’s absolutely stunning but all that carry on with that married man made me dislike her
I think he did, but then he started shagging the childrens nanny behind Siennas back, so she trashed her career for years for the sake of that dog. Shame she wasnt a cautionary tale!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.