Primark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it quietened down yet? Is any thing left? Was it as good as you remember? What did you buy?!!! Arndale Centre is nearest me.

Reactions: 5
I went Wednesday about 4pm, it was quite quiet and loads of stuff in lots of size. I think I was there between those doing the school run and the after work shoppers as I walked by later and it looked busier.

I bought knickers, a cardi, 2 T-shirt’s, 2 trousers for work and some makeup.

Reactions: 2
I went Tuesday mid morning, no queue to get in and only 5 people in the queue to pay.

I think weekends are busier so if you can go midweek it might be quieter.

The stock is still a bit hit and miss but I managed to get a dress I had seen on Instagram (it's going back looks shite), some cycling shorts, sunglasses, socks and a couple of bodysuits.

I’ve been a couple of times and walked straight in to a quiet shop. Mid afternoon and fully stocked.

I've been to Primark in Manchester a number of times since it reopened, it's the usual level of busy I would say, if not a little bit quieter

I've been during the week after work at the Trafford Centre and its completely fine. First thing Saturday in Manchester city centre also fine but busier later on.

Nice to see other Primark fans on here. Personally I love it, but have seen a lot of Primark snobbery on this site.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ours only reopened on Friday just past, I desperately need to go cos I use their own brand foundation (I swear by it) which I ran our of weeks ago but it’s been absolutely mental every time I’ve passed it in the car. Could also do with some new socks but I’ll just wait til it dies down!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I went on Friday, didn't queue to get in but the shelves were empty!
I brought some socks, a dress, p.j's (reduced from £11 to £3!), shorts and matching hats for my kids! Hoping to go back another day in the hope they have more stock in.

Reactions: 1
My local primark is crap! Popped in for some summery bits but they didn’t have a lot of spring/summer in. Lots of pjs, jumpers, hoodies and jeans. I did manage to get some shorts for my son and some pjs for him but nothing for me.

Ours only reopened on Friday just past, I desperately need to go cos I use their own brand foundation (I swear by it) which I ran our of weeks ago but it’s been absolutely mental every time I’ve passed it in the car. Could also do with some new socks but I’ll just wait til it dies down!
Is it the matte one, the Estee Lauder dupe? It's brilliant.

• Wow
I’ve been twice. I find school pick up the best time to go, though the 2nd time there was no queue to get in but was at the tills but it moved quickly.

Lots of stock and more organised than even before. I go some shoes for work, two tops and a T-shirt.

I haven't been yet since shops reopened but really need a trip there. I love the kids clothes and pajamas as they usually have a good selection. I love the skincare line they have by Alex Steinherr! Also love their PJ's and basics for me.

Does anyone rate their jeans?

I haven't been yet since shops reopened but really need a trip there. I love the kids clothes and pajamas as they usually have a good selection. I love the skincare line they have by Alex Steinherr! Also love their PJ's and basics for me.

Does anyone rate their jeans?
I buy all of my black jeans from Primark, I don’t like a lot of their others but some are ok.

I went today and it was rubbish. There was a queue to get in but it moved really quickly so only took 10 minutes. Loads of the shelves were bare which isn't what I expected!

Has it quietened down yet? Is any thing left? Was it as good as you remember? What did you buy?!!! Arndale Centre is nearest me.
As in Manchester? I always used to find going to the one in town mid week as soon as soon as it opened to be the best time to go.
Has anyone been to the Chester Primark? That's my nearest one now and I'm desperate to go, but worried about it being busy and a bit of a nightmare.

I finally went today ... I had a huge list of things I wanted (courtesy of Chloe Spriggs, if you love Primark and Zara etc - follow her!) but they didn’t have much in stock ☹
Got a lush blazer from Zara tho

Reactions: 3
I went wanting a crop top and came out with two pairs of shorts instead. 😆 I find Primark can be really hit and miss, both in terms of stock and quality, I got some cotton pyjamas (short style) from there once and promptly ripped massive holes in the thighs 😆🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 3