Primark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to a Primark in my neatest city yesterday, it has 4 flours!!
It was quite empty so was lovely to look around, got myself some paperback style shorts, some tye dye silky p.js, a umbrella as was woefully unprepared for the day, swim shorts for my son, sequinned scrunchies for my daughter and about 15 pairs of knickers as I have a addiction lol I got some of their period knickers to try out, they look good and feel nicer that cheeky wipes ones.
Spent around £40, could of spent so much more but I was on a time limit!

Reactions: 4
Got my hands on some of the period pants today. 3 pack for £12!

They aren't generous size wise. I'm normally a 12 in knickers and I bought large (14-16) and they fit snug.

Feel comfy, will have to see how they perform!
How have you found them?

I'm going to pop into my local Primark tomorrow for the first time in ages and hope they have them but they aren't the best for stock!

How have you found them?

I'm going to pop into my local Primark tomorrow for the first time in ages and hope they have them but they aren't the best for stock!
I'm finding them good!

Maybe not quite as good as loveluna ones. They are definitely thicker than those, especially in the main gusset area.

Today has been the heaviest I have been in years, which I wasn't expecting, so they have been put to the test more than they normally would! I have been out all day and like I say I was only expecting light spotting but probably was more like light flo. And they coped, no leakages, however when I went to the loo and pulled them back up they definitely felt damp. Which I don't get with loveluna. But then I am heavier than normal and had I not been out I would have definitely changed them.

All in all solid 9/10 from me. Mainly because the price, options for colours/patterns, availability and that they work makes them far more accessible than other brands. They lose a point for a bulky gusset haha

Reactions: 4
I'm finding them good!

Maybe not quite as good as loveluna ones. They are definitely thicker than those, especially in the main gusset area.

Today has been the heaviest I have been in years, which I wasn't expecting, so they have been put to the test more than they normally would! I have been out all day and like I say I was only expecting light spotting but probably was more like light flo. And they coped, no leakages, however when I went to the loo and pulled them back up they definitely felt damp. Which I don't get with loveluna. But then I am heavier than normal and had I not been out I would have definitely changed them.

All in all solid 9/10 from me. Mainly because the price, options for colours/patterns, availability and that they work makes them far more accessible than other brands. They lose a point for a bulky gusset haha
I could only find light flow in my Primark, so they would have been no good for me. It's good to know they work, I'll look out for them.

Reactions: 2
I'm finding them good!

Thank you for this info! I was quite surprised I actually found some today so I got the pack of 3 for £13 - 2 pairs apparently light-medium flow and one medium-heavy so will see how they hold up.

I started using some of the more expensive brands last year but it's just not affordable for everyone so I'm so glad Primark are trying to compete

Reactions: 1
I'm wearing my period pants today, I got a 18-20 in the midi style and they fit perfectly! Really impressed, they rustle less than others and don't feel like a nappy like some have too! Really impressed with them

Reactions: 3
I'm wearing my period pants today, I got a 18-20 in the midi style and they fit perfectly! Really impressed, they rustle less than others and don't feel like a nappy like some have too! Really impressed with them
I've just bought 3 pairs. I'm surprised at how good they are.

I don’t want to derail, but I’m interested in trying these but I’m put off by the fact that apparently you should change them after a few hours, which isn’t convenient if you’re out for the day! Do you find that you do need to change?

I don’t want to derail, but I’m interested in trying these but I’m put off by the fact that apparently you should change them after a few hours, which isn’t convenient if you’re out for the day! Do you find that you do need to change?
I don't change mine but I only use them when I am really light/spotting

I didn't know that. I tried it out over night and they were fine.

Due to being quite a small store compared to others, my local almost always barely has anything worth buying in it and is always packed with a huge cue going down the street. My favourite by far is the one in Lakeside Shopping Centre in Thurrock so a few times a year, I go there if I fancy some new clothes.

Reactions: 2
I wear a cloth pad and the knickers if out for the day. Then take the pad out and wear the knickers on there own for the remainder

I wear a cloth pad and the knickers if out for the day. Then take the pad out and wear the knickers on there own for the remainder
Good idea! I think I’ll pick some up next time I’m there.

I'm planning to pop in to Primark this week, not been since before covid! I'm hoping they've got some nice pjamma sets and thick jumpers to keep warm in. Also want to pick up some christmas candles if in as got some a few years ago which smelt really nice.

I love their black long sleeved t shirts with stretch, think they are about £3.50 now and they wash and wear brilliantly. I have some that I bought about 6 years ago and still wear them in the house as they are not as black as they should be but still wearable.

Does anyone know if Primark do thermal tops? As I need to buy some but don’t want to spend too much £!

Does anyone know if Primark do thermal tops? As I need to buy some but don’t want to spend too much £!
My local store do. They have a stand near the underwear section with thermal tops and leggings. Black, nude and white and I think they were priced around £8 each.