Prim and Penny #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like it.
It must have been a very late wedding?
The pearls on the back are a bit like the blue dress she wore to her brothers wedding

Reactions: 2
Nah it's just not for me, it's like all the dresses she customises they all end up looking weird. Wasn't there a much more well know dressmaker complaining a few years ago that she ripped off her designs?

Does anyone wonder why their da doesn’t get much custom for funerals? Because he’s a slabber just as well as the middle daughter Anna, she is a mouthy girl, gets involved in shit that doesn’t revolve about her. Just wish I could tell Anna about her devoted husband (NOT) /shagging half of Maghera Kilrea and Dungiven still.. Karmas a bitch Anna
---
This will be screenshotted into the three slabbering Gormley sister groupchat but Anthony has a big dick and he knows how to use it Anna doesn’t give out so he is looking about

Is the Mickey funeral director, not their uncle?

Anna isn’t out for public consumption so this is wrong on so many levels. Wind it in I’m reporting this to admins

Reactions: 3
Yet again no ad etc until very last story posted today about b perfect ffs do your job and stop being sly and deceiving people

Reactions: 2
Well I'm sure she likely does feel sorry for them, as a mother herself she is probably putting herself in their shoes.

To go into the ad was distasteful to say the least, but I am sure there was no "pretending" to feel sorry for a family who have lost a child.

Reactions: 1
No I don’t think they are the same but I will try and find out
I haven’t really seen much off Mellisas stories as a while I would know her through friend
Of a friend kinda thing always thought she was okay