PrettyPastelPlease

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear, every time GG starts to slow down Alex posts some fetch on Insta.
Her latest offerings are stories with quotes about still loving someone who hurt her, financial abuse and threatening to tell it all.

Of course GG is assuming its about Dan and wondering what he has done or what she thinks he has done (does she think she is entitled to more money, idk). Is she threatening Dan via SM?
Just don't start complaining about people talking and theorizing about you again when you put out stuff like that. I bet, whatever is really going on, the internet taking Dan's side through all of this is not going down well with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Some of the guru gossip stuff is wild speculation. Respect to her friends who are clearly way too classy to be posting their business online.

Reactions: 1
She just posted a big load of nothing on Instagram. Something about getting really bad news, but not telling us what the news was.

Reactions: 2
Privated her Insta (again)
Went to Sydney (probably to wrap thing up with the house sale), posted pictures of Sam, Sam and Dan and some snaps herself. No pictures of her with Dan or her with Sam. Make of that what you want. Some think she took random pics of Sam when he wasn't looking and posted them on a privated insta so he wouldn't notice (he is not following that pigeon account of hers)
Back in Tasmania, GG gone quiet ... and as @femmegirly mentioned, another sad post dump, lots of sad quotes, hinting at something bad she had to deal with this past 6 months. And that included a list of friends she thanked for their suppord including Sam and Michelle, Tiasha and Grace. But neither Dan nor Claye were mentioned or Caitlyn.
Not much of substance, just stirring more of the speculations she said she hates so much.
Some of the guru gossip stuff is wild speculation.
Yeah, and a lot of it is reaching and/or projecting quite a bit. They are good at collecting 'evidence' (for lack of a better word), keeping tabs on various sources (still following the privated instas, Discord, checken who unfollowed who etc) - or stalking, whatever you want to call it. And there are a couple of people who know/knew Alex personally, however they aren't providing much tea so far.

Oh and she activated her original ppp insta again.

She just posted a big load of nothing on Instagram. Something about getting really bad news, but not telling us what the news was.
I was just coming to say exactly the same What a load of self serving shite. I've never known someone wirte so much and manage to absolutely say so little. Always the victim, still 🙄

I have barely bothered with Alex for a long while but happened to actually see her story on Insta earlier and my curiosity has been piqued, so have now been catching up.

So from what I gather, Alex seemed to be having a (potentially) mental breakdown/manic episode, decided to abandon her friends and husband in Sydney, move to TAS to be with some new "friends" who were just fans of hers, adopt 20 pigeons and now looks like she's getting divorced? Is that about right?

Oh god the Guru Gossip site is not user friendly at all.

Reactions: 3
She went to Tas for a holiday then decided to stay there. She has got pigeons there. They’ve definitely sold the Sydney house and it does seem like they’ve separated.

Anything else on GG to me seems to be wild speculation based on instagram stuff.

I found it interesting that on the replies shared about the "what should I do with the pink building" question on insta, Sam's girlfriend was the only reply she directly named on their response. I find it weird if they're still in contact given the recent history, but we only see snippets so goodness knows what's going on, did anyone else think the same?

Looks like her fans are interpreting her fetch posting similar to the GG posters. And then they go spreading it around by 'concern' posting on Alex's (former) mates' socials.
I don't know where the idea that Dan had something going with Michelle (Sam's GF) comes from, I haven't seen that one on GG.

Attachments

Looks like her fans are interpreting her fetch posting similar to the GG posters. And then they go spreading it around by 'concern' posting on Alex's (former) mates' socials.
I don't know where the idea that Dan had something going with Michelle (Sam's GF) comes from, I haven't seen that one on GG.
Are these people children or grown adults? If they were children I could let this kind of behaviour slide but what child knows what “financial abuse” even is 🤣. Grown adults being this invested and going onto random folks instas to comment this tit is absolutely backwards and they need their noggins checked

Thanks so much @AL for posting all the captures. I woke up to this averlange of posts on GG and already loosing my mind over the sheer number of screenshots.

I can certainly see all that from two perspectives. The dust hasn't settled on GG yet but its interesting that before Alex dropped this bombshell, GG was discussing the possibility of Alex's mom being one of the most active commenters on her Socials (there is an account that is defending A a lot, and its followed by Sam) and questioning her actions. I wonder if that was the final straw for A.
Anyway, can't wait to read what you lot think ;-)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Very tasteless and classless of her to air hers and Dan's dirty laundry like that. Her following are owed absolutely no explanation, even as a public figure she is in control of the narrative. And she's still painting herself as a victim to make sure her side is being heard from her perspective. Hers and Dan's friends will have rallied around him for a reason, we all saw her demise into depression and the progressively erratic behaviour. He is probably relieved to have a way out of all of this now and I don't blame him for taking control with divorce proceedings, no matter how she's worded it I think we have all been able to see what an idiot she's treated him like. And as a side note, now she's got this attention seeking drama there seems to be no mention now of her diagnosis, as that was flavour of the month once upon a time, and the only thing she was able to talk about for that season of her life 🙄 bored me to tears so I can't even imagine how insufferable she was in real life to be around

Reactions: 8
Tell me you want to control the narrative without telling me. tit situation no doubt, but no need to air it all like that.

Reactions: 6