PrettyPastelPlease

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
alex is now posting insta stories from what looks like a hospital or emergency room type situation.

I'm not sure on the rules of posting screenshots that aren't mine directly, but they're up over on gg starting on page 32

I'll give you a short summary of what was discussed on GG (I use ad-blockers, had no idea that site was so annoying to visit), shall I?

Someone who knew Alex from years back from a DDLG group posted that Alex basically copied the pastel stuff off them and claimed that Alex started sharing her mental health struggles on her Side Quest after they did the same.
Someone found a Claye from Tasmania on a fetish site. (the working theory being, that Claye and Arden are in a poly relationship and that Alex replaced Dan and Sam with Claye)
There was a discussion whether Alex is wearing a day collar (the things I learn on gossip sites ...)
At some point someone else who knows Alex (A filmed at her house) posted and at some point insisted that 'mental health stuff is been taking care of off camera' but wouldn't go into detail and became pretty defensive when challenged.
Alex has been kicked out of her rental because she let the pigeons fly around everywhere (she mentioned that in a vlog)
When she picked up her pigeon flock from Sidney she flew over with Claye, packed the birds in her car and they drove the whole night to catch a ferry the same night, looks like she didn't spend time with Dan

There is also a weird bit from her Dischord that she let her fans come up with a different character for her to start a Twitch account. She doesn't want to be identified as PPP there. The running theory now is that she will start an OF.

Shortly before going private and the moody slide-show, one of her friends (Grace? can't remember, I don't do IG) posted pictures of her birthday, which included some of Alex's Sidney friends and Dan having a good time.
Thank for doing that recap here, I post on gg on Alex’s thread coz it’s more active but god the site is hard work to use compared to here x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
alex is now posting insta stories from what looks like a hospital or emergency room type situation.

I'm not sure on the rules of posting screenshots that aren't mine directly, but they're up over on gg starting on page 32
Don’t think theres any rules on it as I posted gg screenshots a few posts ago. I would post it but it says you need to make an account to access that screenshot and I’m not doing that 😂

I bring tidings from the depth of GG, because the past 24 have been quite the ride:

Claye wiped his insta but sometime during this found time to post quotes like 'she doesn't need you anymore' (which could also just have been him trying to sh*t people)
Zeke (poly partner of Claye and Arden) has posted an endless stream of 'oh so sad' quotes to his insta stories that hint to a bad break-up and include the phrase 'birds of a feather'
Arden privated her insta

There seems to be someting going on in that Arden - Claye - Zeke triangle, the commentariat think whatever was going on with Alex and Claye imploded those relationships. They could all have us on, but Zeke's stuff seems genuine.

There were also several SM unfollows, but I couldn't keep on top of that. Deleted comments, Alex commenting on hate posts, you get the jist.

Alex, who has posted petty 'it wasn't my fault, you just don't understand me' quotes this past few days, deleted all pictures with claye from her insta, pinned a couple of Dan-pics to the top and then went on a (past midnight - wee hours in Tas) rampage, posting stuff about her 'haters' and making fun of rumors (mostly the hoarding birds thing, but interestingly not about the Dan situation) and then privated her insta again. Those also include a picture of her kissing a red-haired guy that is not Dan on the neck.
Whether that whole episode was just to distract from what was going on with the other lot (people are pretty vigilant now when it comes to her NPC's social media) - maybe.
It seems obvious that she has had a good read through of the GG thread (and maybe her new lolcow thread) and just wanted to mess with everyone. Pathetic, really, and I wish people had just ignored her. And stopped following. If everything was peachy in pastel-land then her posts and videos up to now would not have suggested otherwise. Maybe she needs a side-channel for the side-channel to explain herself again.
It seems they have sold the house in Sydney and she might take a break from uploading (as if she adhered to a schedule, lol) to get things going in Tasmania. There were a few pictures of what might or might not be her new house. Still nothing on Dan.

My 2 p? That woman is not worth anyone's follow or clicks anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
aaaand now she has deleted (or temporaly disabled) her IG.

Reactions: 1
I bring tidings from the depth of GG, because the past 24 have been quite the ride:

Claye wiped his insta but sometime during this found time to post quotes like 'she doesn't need you anymore' (which could also just have been him trying to sh*t people)
Zeke (poly partner of Claye and Arden) has posted an endless stream of 'oh so sad' quotes to his insta stories that hint to a bad break-up and include the phrase 'birds of a feather'
Arden privated her insta

There seems to be someting going on in that Arden - Claye - Zeke triangle, the commentariat think whatever was going on with Alex and Claye imploded those relationships. They could all have us on, but Zeke's stuff seems genuine.

There were also several SM unfollows, but I couldn't keep on top of that. Deleted comments, Alex commenting on hate posts, you get the jist.

Alex, who has posted petty 'it wasn't my fault, you just don't understand me' quotes this past few days, deleted all pictures with claye from her insta, pinned a couple of Dan-pics to the top and then went on a (past midnight - wee hours in Tas) rampage, posting stuff about her 'haters' and making fun of rumors (mostly the hoarding birds thing, but interestingly not about the Dan situation) and then privated her insta again. Those also include a picture of her kissing a red-haired guy that is not Dan on the neck.
Whether that whole episode was just to distract from what was going on with the other lot (people are pretty vigilant now when it comes to her NPC's social media) - maybe.
It seems obvious that she has had a good read through of the GG thread (and maybe her new lolcow thread) and just wanted to mess with everyone. Pathetic, really, and I wish people had just ignored her. And stopped following. If everything was peachy in pastel-land then her posts and videos up to now would not have suggested otherwise. Maybe she needs a side-channel for the side-channel to explain herself again.
It seems they have sold the house in Sydney and she might take a break from uploading (as if she adhered to a schedule, lol) to get things going in Tasmania. There were a few pictures of what might or might not be her new house. Still nothing on Dan.

My 2 p? That woman is not worth anyone's follow or clicks anymore.
You're out here doing the Lord's work, thank you for the update! She's a bleeping mess and these new pals she's found perhaps aren't turning out so peachy for her after all. Shame she abandoned all her original gang 🙄

Alex metioned in her insta comments (so she kinda started this whole saga herself) that she and Dan are selling their Sydney house and hinted that viewing dates are already in progress and, of course, GGers were all 'hold my beer' and went looking for the listing and found it. Its a fancy 6 bedroom affair and people have opinions (its mostly pages and pages of same opinions over there tbh). No links to the listing have been shared on the thread but people have been asking for pointers how and where they could find it, someone posted a picture of the floor plan and a few numbers (number rooms/ bath rooms, auction date).
Low and behold, an admin just popped up on the thread reminding everyone not to share identifying features because they received 30+ (baseless - the admin's words) complaints from one person (a name springs to mind) this morning.
Someone posted the pictures from the listing on lolcow though.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Alex metioned in her insta comments (so she kinda started this whole saga herself) that she and Dan are selling their Sydney house and hinted that viewing dates are already in progress and, of course, GGers were all 'hold my beer' and went looking for the listing and found it. Its a fancy 6 bedroom affair and people have opinions (its mostly pages and pages of same opinions over there tbh). No links to the listing have been shared on the thread but people have been asking for pointers how and where they could find it, someone posted a picture of the floor plan and a few numbers (number rooms/ bath rooms, auction date).
Low and behold, an admin just popped up on the thread reminding everyone not to share identifying features because they received 30+ (baseless - the admin's words) complaints from one person (a name springs to mind) this morning.
Someone posted the pictures from the listing on lolcow though.
This is pretty much confirmation that her and Dan are doneso then, even though that was obvious. Also lol at her complaining to GG 😂 it’s clear she frequents that site.
Also thank you for keeping us up to date and transferring the GG tea to here, you’re doing the lords work🙏

Summarising the GG is the carthasis I need after reading the never ending merry-go-round of same-y comments over there.

Since my last update Alex deactivated her PPP Insta and moved to her Pretty Pastel Pigeons account. After she was made fun of on GG for that she announced that she would set up a private account and any true fan could apply (via comment) to be admitted to this elite circle. She would update people there on the goings on and show how well everything is with her friends, Tas and mainland.
Of course, someone from GG managed to get in right away and report on the goings on.
Then a couple of people claiming to know Alex from way back popped up on GG and both said that in their experience she was nice at first but no stranger to dropping friends.
Shortly after that someone, and an admin got to it before I could read the whole thing, dropped a strong worded comment, first saying that GG should stop getting up in Alex' private business but then alledging that Dan had an affair with Lucy and thats what did Alex in. A mod deleted the post and messaged the user who claimed they had receipts for what they said but then never got back to the mod. Anyway, GG being GG, it was discussed like it was gospel and not posted by a dubious source. (personally, I don't get the timeline on this, A+D where on a happy holiday in Tas when she decided to stay, that doesn't sound like an affair was her reason to move to Tasmania)

A couple of days ago Alex posted on IG that she had abandoned the private account idea, would give herself a SM time out (only occasionally posting old material on YT) and sort things out *brokenHeartEmoji*. God knows whether she will go through with that or if it was a diversion.
GG is now all 'get well babe'.

There was also a comment by Alex on insta that she is posting old stuff on YT now because her previous editor refused to return her old footage until now after they fell out.

Its the parasocial relationships and laughable attempts of online crowd control that keep me following this mess. Wanting to be cheered by the masses but anyone who criticises is not a true fan. They want to rub the lamp but getting the Genie back in isn't easy. It must also sting that GG is the only place where people are talking about her - hardly anything on the other well known boards.

Reactions: 4
Thank you once again out GG Lord and Savour.

I definitely call bluff on the Dan cheating and wouldn’t even be surprised if that was Alex making up that rumour and posting to attempt to flip the narrative. I’ve got a pretty decent cheat-dar and Dan never sounded the alarm bells (Alex on the other hand…).

Classic GG though people doubling down as soon as she’s playing the mh card, I’m sure she showed no sympathy when she up and left her husband and all her friends to duck off somewhere else and act like they were all dead to her. No sympathy from me unfortunately Alex, you’ve made your bed 🤷‍♀️

Summarising the GG is the carthasis I need after reading the never ending merry-go-round of same-y comments over there.

Since my last update Alex deactivated her PPP Insta and moved to her Pretty Pastel Pigeons account. After she was made fun of on GG for that she announced that she would set up a private account and any true fan could apply (via comment) to be admitted to this elite circle. She would update people there on the goings on and show how well everything is with her friends, Tas and mainland.
Of course, someone from GG managed to get in right away and report on the goings on.
Then a couple of people claiming to know Alex from way back popped up on GG and both said that in their experience she was nice at first but no stranger to dropping friends.
Shortly after that someone, and an admin got to it before I could read the whole thing, dropped a strong worded comment, first saying that GG should stop getting up in Alex' private business but then alledging that Dan had an affair with Lucy and thats what did Alex in. A mod deleted the post and messaged the user who claimed they had receipts for what they said but then never got back to the mod. Anyway, GG being GG, it was discussed like it was gospel and not posted by a dubious source. (personally, I don't get the timeline on this, A+D where on a happy holiday in Tas when she decided to stay, that doesn't sound like an affair was her reason to move to Tasmania)

A couple of days ago Alex posted on IG that she had abandoned the private account idea, would give herself a SM time out (only occasionally posting old material on YT) and sort things out *brokenHeartEmoji*. God knows whether she will go through with that or if it was a diversion.
GG is now all 'get well babe'.

There was also a comment by Alex on insta that she is posting old stuff on YT now because her previous editor refused to return her old footage until now after they fell out.

Its the parasocial relationships and laughable attempts of online crowd control that keep me following this mess. Wanting to be cheered by the masses but anyone who criticises is not a true fan. They want to rub the lamp but getting the Genie back in isn't easy. It must also sting that GG is the only place where people are talking about her - hardly anything on the other well known boards.
you're doing gods work <3

I’ve been on a GG and LC deep dive since our lovely @aulty has been quiet.

The Sydney house had sold for 1.7mil, they both celebrated this separately. Dan posting a glowing, all smiles photo looking great and with no wedding ring in sight. Alex posting herself out for dinner, wearing Clayes t-shirt, and protesting that “people must leave her alone” (i.e. she’s been lurking her GG thread and can’t handle what people are saying about her).

The seperation of her and Dan is pretty obvious, but divorce seems on the cards for the iminent future.

The Sydney house had sold for 1.7mil, they both celebrated this separately. Dan posting a glowing, all smiles photo looking great and with no wedding ring in sight. Alex posting herself out for dinner, wearing Clayes t-shirt, and protesting that “people must leave her alone” (i.e. she’s been lurking her GG thread and can’t handle what people are saying about her).
Yeah, she was all 'everyone would be able to celebrate [selling a house], but I can't because people on the internet are mean' - Jesus wept, its two dozen people on one forum who (honestly, should get out more) are questioning her, and Tas-manic Karen acts like there is a mass conspiracy going on against her.

Of course she posted on that pigeon account the moment GG slowed down a bit, after vowing to stay off SM, then promptly privated it again. They Claye shirt and necklace are just bait. (someone posted the Southpark privacy tour gifs, and thats so spot on) I don't remember the house selling being discussed much on GG, people just picked up on that pic of Dan minus his wedding band and that she wasn't in Sydney for the sale.

She was taking photos of swans on a beach and finding random ‘oysters’ and eating them straight off the sand 🤢
Ummm... is she incapable of anybasic intelligence, or using Google? You should NEVER eat oysters you find from the beach. You can get Vibriosis!

Reactions: 5
Any news from the depths of GG from our lovely @aulty ? You don't owe us a public service, but I'm always chuffed when you give us the latest 😘🥂

Nothing interesting. Alex is not posting much controversial stuff atm - someone must've had words with her. She was about to adopt a dozen new (blind?) pidgeons which caused a few 'concerned' posts and people who explained the bird related legislations in Germany (?? yeah, me neither). And there was new speculation about a divorce, plus a picture from Alex in bed with a pigeon on her head where you can see some dark hair in the background, which GG assumes it's Claye's. And Claye's ex (?) Arden has maybe moved to the US.

One of Alex's oldest Sydney friends (Grace?) posted a birthday reel with pics from the past few years with a lot of familiar faces (incl. Dan's) but none with Alex.

The funniest thing that has happened: Alex has a snarker on YT (Santa Fe at Bay) who reads on GG and has referenced the forum on multiple occasions (and I think GGers are the majority of her tiny viewership). Her content isn't good though, she is really reaching a lot. GG called her out on this and she then dragged some of the posters in one of her videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nothing interesting. Alex is not posting much controversial stuff atm - someone must've had words with her. She was about to adopt a dozen new (blind?) pidgeons which caused a few 'concerned' posts and people who explained the bird related legislations in Germany (?? yeah, me neither). And there was new speculation about a divorce, plus a picture from Alex in bed with a pigeon on her head where you can see some dark hair in the background, which GG assumes it's Claye's. And Claye's ex (?) Arden has maybe moved to the US.

One of Alex's oldest Sydney friends (Grace?) posted a birthday reel with pics from the past few years with a lot of familiar faces (incl. Dan's) but none with Alex.

The funniest thing that has happened: Alex has a snarker on YT (Santa Fe at Bay) who reads on GG and has referenced the forum on multiple occasions (and I think GGers are the majority of her tiny viewership). Her content isn't good though, she is really reaching a lot. GG called her out on this and she then dragged some of the posters in one of her videos.

Thank youuuuu!

I like Grace, I hope she had a nice drama free birthday without Alex there making it inevitably all about herself and her issues 🙄