Pretty Princess Fitness aka Maeve Kavanagh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post today is so far from reality. She was never overweight - she carried a bit more body fat than necessary and had no muscle but 100% not overweight

Reactions: 4
I know- talk about alienating people. I get sad after reading it- I would kill to look like her before picture

Reactions: 3
She looked healthy in her before pic , now she looks emaciated and ill. Not a good look. And her food looks rotten. Starving yourself for what? Making yourself weak and malnourished . It’s madness.

Her stories today with the tan, giant lashes, emaciated and the manly gruff voice- wow

Haven't watched her in a while, im genuinely shocked. She isn't the same bubbly healthy looking girl, and her voice 😲!! Such a shame, she's went too far.

Have had to unfollow her now. An absolutely horrific pic of her with veins and weird tit popping from her groin on her last grid post.
She is a walking contradiction & full of it. When she was doing the bikini shows all positive- love it, love how I look etc- not on the podcast…I wasn’t happy then, it wasn’t my vibe….give over.
Also her and Gaz- don’t want kids, not for us….oh cute we love our puppy etc. these guys are so smug- think they have it all figured out but living a fake life that will be yet another phase soon…

Reactions: 4
Yea, she used to be very liekable and relatable but now she’s become super full of herself. Thinks she’s unreal.
Imo she looked lovely before she started body… building ? Or whatever the f she’s doing!

Those who go on about “ I don’t want kids I love my life “ you’ll find are protesting too much
---
I cant even listen to her - just tap tap tap thru .. her food looks rotten!!! 🤮 I might unfollow her

Her voice is getting deeper. I thought it was the boyfriend speaking

Reactions: 1