Pretty Princess Fitness aka Maeve Kavanagh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't seen a thread on this one!
The posing is what gets me...I know it's for competing but why does she do it for every check in? šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does she look more and more haggered the ā€œfitterā€ she gets. Also, those eyelashes šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does she look more and more haggered the ā€œfitterā€ she gets. Also, those eyelashes šŸ˜¬
Shocking šŸ™ˆ I love how she's posting about covid in Ireland/UK when she openly flouted rules in the height of it by travelling to Melbourne...and was basically stuck trying to get back!
It's all fine and well to be judging us here but we are part of the EU making it harder to enforce the borders like in Oz...and well the UK is its own story šŸ˜‚

Shocking šŸ™ˆ I love how she's posting about covid in Ireland/UK when she openly flouted rules in the height of it by travelling to Melbourne...and was basically stuck trying to get back!
It's all fine and well to be judging us here but we are part of the EU making it harder to enforce the borders like in Oz...and well the UK is its own story šŸ˜‚
And wasnā€™t she trying to fly to Bali or Thailand during original lockdown too šŸ™„

I actually like Maeve she is very informative but the posing like she is competing when she is trying on clothes from a boohoo haul or wherever is so cringe.

Reactions: 4
I actually like Maeve she is very informative but the posing like she is competing when she is trying on clothes from a boohoo haul or wherever is so cringe.
Does she do it on purpose or does she genuinely not realise how shocking it looks

The shade Maeve is throwing at her friend Jenuine Blogger on her stories today about the muscle toning machine.

Have they moved to Thailand?
Yup- I think for maybe 6 months.
I really like Maeve and her work ethic and advice- I would defo use her as a coachā€¦.
Can you feel the but coming?!
She is being ridiculous about the move to Thailand- delighted with how cheap everything is- she has mentioned it a million timesā€¦..,cheap for you there charging your regular westerner world prices and earning a good livingā€¦.Thailand is poor..no doubt. Itā€™s pretty exploitative to do that? What does anyone think? Like all the Instahuns in Bali??

Reactions: 3
Yea Maeves boyfriend is another numpty ā€˜why would I cook rice when it costs $1 delivered etc..ā€™ maybe cos in the torrential downpours you might give more than a $1 & think of someoneā€™s husband or wife whose out there making a living. They both charge about ā‚¬70 a week for the lowest of the scale coaching - you must commit for 16 weeks initially. Even 4 clients at that rate weekly is plenty to get you to survive in Thailand but I assume they have more than that. I just hate the ā€˜everything is so cheapā€™

Reactions: 1
Yup- I think for maybe 6 months.
I really like Maeve and her work ethic and advice- I would defo use her as a coachā€¦.
Can you feel the but coming?!
She is being ridiculous about the move to Thailand- delighted with how cheap everything is- she has mentioned it a million timesā€¦..,cheap for you there charging your regular westerner world prices and earning a good livingā€¦.Thailand is poor..no doubt. Itā€™s pretty exploitative to do that? What does anyone think? Like all the Instahuns in Bali??
What put me off her was the vlog for coming home to Ireland. I honestly couldnā€™t have less interest in watching someone else fly business class. And every question anyone asked they were just told to watch the vlog. I havenā€™t really watched her much since then. She does put a lot of effort and I like her q&as but the prices are crazy!

Theyā€™re obvs trying to grow the YouTube as someday Instagram will disappear! But exactly like why would we want to watch them fly?!

Iā€™ve stopped watching as much since the YT- there was one they did on London and visiting Harry Potter and it was literally 5 mins of Harry Potter shots over the same music- like Iā€™ve a boring enough life but that was just ridiculous!!

I see she is rebranding now as Boss Bodies Coaching - maybe she has realised "pretty princess" limits her market to a certain look / market and wants her appeal to have a bit more longevity and reach and potentially even move into life coaching / personal development / bossgirl type content if the fitness market starts to wane

Ugh that boyfriend of hers is another wannabe American style bodybuilding coach ā€˜look at me eating chicken and rice 6 times a dayā€™ snooze