Pretty Princess Fitness aka Maeve Kavanagh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came here after hearing her stories…actually shocked by her voice today. I also think it’s pretty harmful to tell anyone you’re on 1200kcal even in body building prep… AND I hate when the likes of her acts like prep is hard and witches 24/7 - you CHOOSE THIS! No one is forcing you!!!

Reactions: 1
Surely this is just an eating disorder disguised as fitness

Reactions: 2
IWD aside, did she really just post a tribute to a friend who has passed away with a picture of HERSELF NAKED?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jesus aside from her voice *again*. What kind of self absorbed person posts a naked photo of themselves to talk about the death of their friend?!?

Guys , I can’t get over the voice. Like what is she doing ? Her face is so sunken in, she’s weak etc. It’s not a good look. Wonder has she developed and eating disorder?

I know- it’s actually like watching a car crash- is there a thing maybe where just some bodies are not suited to body building- like will never get the shape? Her and Gary seems to be chasing the lion of their coaches and are very far off the mark- although not a bad thing as I can’t deal with the manly face of her coach- Meg.
Maeve now looks very unwell- drawn very old face. Her ribs protruding…if I have to see her in those tacky heels and bikini in front of her garage I will scream.
I used to love following her- she is a stunning girl and I loved her approach- she’s gone too far now

Reactions: 6
I agrée. I can’t cope with the posing in front of the garage with the socks and sandals!!
I don’t know what she’s trying to prove to everybody, but I think she looks really unwell and unhealthy and no “ sport” should ever cause that.

Reactions: 5
Very bad, you can see her skull shape in her face when she’s exercising now. She isn’t setting a good example for any younger ones I’m afraid.

She doesn’t have the muscle for bodybuilding either, she’s just skinny? I don’t get it at all, what’s the point

Ya that’s what I mean- like her coach and others I see are built and super manly/muscle looking- I presume that’s the goal- she just looks rail thin now- I dunno- I can’t not look though- it’s fascinating and super unhealthy- I don’t care what she says

Reactions: 3
Ya that’s what I mean- like her coach and others I see are built and super manly/muscle looking- I presume that’s the goal- she just looks rail thin now- I dunno- I can’t not look though- it’s fascinating and super unhealthy- I don’t care what she says
yeah she looks like she’s going for the figure category too, which you need more muscle than te bikini category. She has no quads, glutes, hamstrings or even abs. I don’t know why she bothers, she just looks unhealthy like you said.

if ye look up figure category you’ll see the comparison it’s mad

Only copped the name now- life is too short for boring foods 😂😂😂
Green veg stir fry anyone?!!

I was wondering about that- her boyf is the same.
It’s really beyond me how such a pretty natural girl has just ruined herself- in the name of a so called sport- insanity

She has shown herself up today with her on prep daily schedule- a couple of hours work and the rest focussed on “prep”, it’s just not real life. Realistically she has now alienated herself from anyone “normal” who might have liked her as a coach to loose some weight etc including myself.