Pretty Princess Fitness aka Maeve Kavanagh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she looks wicked. Her skin has all broken out. Did she admit to taking enhancers (i think that’s the name) on the podcast?

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t like when someone calls her out on her lifestyle. Its wrong to troll someone but I have followed her for years and she never made out she was unhappy. Just wonder will she come on and say in a few years time she’ll say she was going through trauma or something at this time. No matter what she says what she’s doing is disordered eating

Reactions: 4
I’ve actually never seen anyone look so bad. I follow a couple of girls who are doing bodybuilding comps that although they will never admit I’d…I’m sure they’re doing steroids. But like Maeve is CLEARLY abusing steroids. Her voice like? It’s manly. And yeah she doesn’t like when someone calls her out. I agree with you @Siobs …I think she’ll come on at some stage and admit she wasn’t healthy and she can’t believe the state she let herself get into.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone listened to the new podcast episode on PEDs? Hold Jaysus- I’m not right after it.
For a start the sound quality is shite & there is another random manly jawed deep voiced person presenting with her who says nothing.
But the actual podcast- why in the name of Jaysus are their women out there taking illegal drugs to grow hair, acne, their jaw lines, deep voices and get giant clitoris, AKA mini penises?! Like my mind is blown. Like is that what turns her fella on- he’s into blokes but doesn’t want to admit it?!! I actually can’t cope- the whole thing has my mind blown wide apart

Reactions: 2
Has anyone listened to the new podcast episode on PEDs? Hold Jaysus- I’m not right after it.
For a start the sound quality is shite & there is another random manly jawed deep voiced person presenting with her who says nothing.
But the actual podcast- why in the name of Jaysus are their women out there taking illegal drugs to grow hair, acne, their jaw lines, deep voices and get giant clitoris, AKA mini penises?! Like my mind is blown. Like is that what turns her fella on- he’s into blokes but doesn’t want to admit it?!! I actually can’t cope- the whole thing has my mind blown wide apart
It’s beyond bizarre, I’ll never get my head around it! 🤯 Is the other host a complete mute, she barely says two words on any of the podcasts?

Did she admit to taking PEDs on it? Did anyone notice the acne on her behind then there looked to be a big mark? Don’t know if it’s an injection site or what

Reactions: 1
Did she admit to taking PEDs on it? Did anyone notice the acne on her behind then there looked to be a big mark? Don’t know if it’s an injection site or what
I don’t think she out and out admitted it but she definitely did in a round about way! Like she said she knows she doesn’t want kids and fertility is one of the big side effects of PEDs.

I only dip in and out of her stories...but the grocery hauls 😴😴 is that even still a thing? Is there need for one pretty much every week 😴😴

Did ye hear her rant about the landlord? Why did they get a dog in the first place when they don’t have their own place

She really can’t take any criticism at all. Her eyebrows and eyelashes are terrible

Reactions: 3