Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it?
They both look the same but from different places as hers are on the left but then on the right? How can you tell it’s her?

I don’t get it?
They both look the same but from different places as hers are on the left but then on the right? How can you tell it’s her?
If you're sending an Instagram message, your messages are the grey/right hand side ones. The ones you receive are white and over to the left

Reactions: 1
I was fan of hers but this has honestly changed my opinion big time! I would never of clicked on neither if it wasn’t posted here. Christ on a bike

I don’t get it?
On the second ‘troll’ message where she’s sent the jumper picture, it says pretty blunt at the top, if she was looking at it from her account, it would say the other account name

I don’t get it?
On the second ‘troll’ message where she’s sent the jumper picture, it says pretty blunt at the top, if she was looking at it from her account, it would say the other account name

Reactions: 9
Eek that’s a bit awks! I don’t get why she’d feel the need to do that, it really undermines her point and all the stuff we discuss on here about Hinch’s falseness.

I dip in and out of following her, as a fellow Scot i find her quite funny sometimes but can’t be bothered when I see loads of stories, then I feel she is being just as self indulgent as the folk she mocks.
she never had a point though 😂 she wasn’t doing it to raise awareness about toxic influencer culture,
She wanted attention,
she was trying desperately to become “the voice of tattle life”
So many users used to praise her on here without seeing what she was doing.
🤦‍♀️

unfortunately her followers weren’t growing so what’s the best way to increase follower

a troll cry 😂🤣

she made herself a victim to increase her subs 🤣🤣 and tried to pretend she was ok with it because she’s just so laid back 🤣

She’s worse than any influencer who’s WORKED to grow their account.
She want to grow her account on
1) calling out others
2) being a victim

embarrassment

Reactions: 28
I’m sorry I’m tired 😂 does that mean that one time someone else sent it & the other time she sent it herself?
The first one is how it would look from her own account.
The second one you can see her account name at the top so she’s on the other account . And you can see The messages the other account sent her are now grey - meaning they are SENT from that account

Hope this helps ATV x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just look at the other usual suspects sharing her posts of the messages too like they’re all legit.. CC and Miss P. Make of that what you will 💁🏻‍♀️

I’m glad to see the back of all of them tbh 🤦🏻‍♀️ There’s enough content on Tattle from the rest of us!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The first one is how it would look from her own account.
The second one you can see her account name at the top so she’s on the other account . And you can see The messages the other account sent her are now grey - meaning they are SENT from that account

Hope this helps ATV x
Ohhhhhhh thanks!

Dunno about anyone else but it gets on my nerves on the Hinch thread and shes mentioned and people post on the thread 'who's PB?' About 60 times after that. Obviously just giving her what she wants, people to go on her profile and have a look. Come across as a 'Hinch hater' so she gets followers. A bit boring really

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just look at the other usual suspect accounts sharing her posts too like it’s legit.. CC and Miss P. Make of that what you will 💁🏻‍♀️
I wonder if they've seen the updated stories.... And feel a bit sheepish now!

I did see on her (PBs) stories a rant about someone on tattle copying her sticker idea in home bargs or wherever. I saw someone from here leave a note on a piece of cardboard about a week before she did the story aswell lol

This website has saved my life 🤣 I'm not massively gullible - not to buy things etc but Lord some of these pulled the wool. That story tonight I spotted right away but didn't wanna comment it over in MH thread as didn't want a warning lol but I feel pre tattle I'd not have been as switched on!

Reactions: 15
It always bugs me the way she goes on and on and on about food bank and baby bank as if she’s the hero of the hour, I go to the food bank myself to donate but I have never and will never declare that i do on any social media channel cause I do it to help when I’m able to not because I want a pat on the back (obvs this is an anonymous forum so I’m not going to gain anything to admitting this here) but oh my good lord above those messages she’s sent herself are bleeping cringeeeeeee

I am so embarrassed for her

Reactions: 16
Anyone else see her story yesterday she was talking about other people putting stickers on MrsH fabric softeners were pretending to be her?? Like yeah she was the first one to do it but it was funny so other people did it too for a laugh and she took it as someone was impersonating her?? Thought it was bizzare she wanted to be credited cos it was her idea 😂someone that apparently doesn't give a tit seemed to want recognition real bad 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.