Pretty Basic Alisha Marie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to like watching Alisha Marie and Ashley Nichole but not anymore I know how it feels to have eating disorders because I binge when I'm stress depressed it hurt me Taryan is a wonderful best friend to them she deserves better from them I feel Ashley and alisha uses people and not care about there feelings there both toxic I can't see how Taryan deals with them I would have been drop them as friends I hope Taryan gets the real friends she needs to care for her and another thing they do the same thing to remi I wish she will wake up and realize those not her friends Taryan and remi devere true friends not fake ones in my heart I would just stay away from toxic fakes because it's not worth it people on YouTube don't really about anyone else I rather choose to subscribe people that's like me low income learning to save money no I can't afford the fancy life like Ashley and Alisha And Remi but I been homeless for a year it made me humble yes I do wish to have nice and fancy things but I'm not selling my soul to YouTube or sit behind the camera and act like I have a perfect life because I don't

By the way my birthday coming up may 8th

Reactions: 4
Just listened to the most recent podcast with TK. It genuinely makes me sad that she feels like she currently has “the best of the best”. I truly hope she changes her mind about that. And she just recently got two days off a week…. And “built up the nerve to ask” …… I’m sorry but that really rubbed me the wrong way. I’ve been in a toxic workplace before and that made me so sad for her. Especially the way Alisha responded to it. She sounded just like my awful old boss. Trust me TK, there’s better people out there.

After months of trying to figure it out, I finally realize TK looks like Jaclyn hill if she dyed her hair. They both have that blowup doll face

Reactions: 1
did anyone else see her new bangs? there’s something really off about them idk they’re just not flattering.

did anyone else see her new bangs? there’s something really off about them idk they’re just not flattering.
Yeah really not flattering and in the red carpet pics of her and Remi I thought she was lea Michele for a second 😂
That dress just ain’t it for a red carpet movie premiere - she looks like she’s going clubbing

I hate to be this person, I really do, but I just WISH she would get a nose job. I know not every woman needs a small dainty nose to have a pretty nose, but it’s just the shape and size throws her ENTIRE face off and I just don’t think she can be good looking until she gets rid of it. It would do absolute wonders for her.

Yeah really not flattering and in the red carpet pics of her and Remi I thought she was lea Michele for a second 😂
That dress just ain’t it for a red carpet movie premiere - she looks like she’s going clubbing
Lea Michele I'm rollingggff
dress was not the vibe. Also can we talk about how boring the podcast is. Remi offers no commentary and just sits and nods stupidly and adds a dumb pointless comment completely unrelated. At least alisha tries to talk and have a convo albeit nothing of substance but still better than remis fugly annoying ass

Have y’all seen the video of Alisha announcing that Ashley is moving out…why does she seem bitter as hell? There was some serious tension in that car. She even says “y’all can say it’s me” after she lists off everyone who moved out, like girl of course it’s you! She comes across so hostile and mean in some of her videos I can’t even imagine how it’s like to live with her. Anyway, It seems like she has this weird possessiveness over Ashley and kinda resents her for getting a bf because she’s still single…(I’ve felt like this is also how she was like when remi got with cal, cal said when they first met she basically iced him out and didn’t even acknowledge him, like girl you aren’t the a list celebrity you like to think you are) But yeah, not everyone wants to live with their younger sister for that long. I think ashley is gonna love living on her own considering she’s said she’s always had to be the one cleaning up the house bc Alisha doesn’t clean and isn’t a clean person lmao. Like it must be exhausting to live with her, I remember when remi came over and cleaned her pantry for her while she stood around and barely helped, like ugh I can’t! All I can say is good for Ashley! If y’all wanna see the video it’s around minute 7:30 ish. So much awkward tension and energy, Alisha is not good at hiding her distaste.

Last edited:
It must be nice to be rich They seem so happy it's like they have everything that they want but me on the other hand I have to work no work hard for what they can get in A-day sometimes life is just not fair and sometimes you tubers no it's YouTube it's pissed me off they get a lot of free stuff and they complain that they don't want it I would love to have what they begin But I can't afford anything that they have I can't afford the luxury lifestyle I'm on low income and it just breaks my heart that I can't even afford anything that they have Like every Christmas they're always bragging again about what they buy for their family They never try to put their self in someone else's shoes and to just see how they feel because they wouldn't make it through my life because they will go crazy I have to save every penny I get just to even afford personal products l because I don't have money like that And what makes me upset they never really try to do anything for their subscribers They never care loans they're getting paid that's all they worried about If I was a youtuber and if I hit money likeit might be like damn I will try my best to make sure every subscriber have a gift card or something special to show my appreciation Because if it wasn't for the subscribers they wouldn't be where they at now And I'm from North Carolina And everyday is a struggle I'm not watching them anymore why waste my time watching them and they're not really doing nothing for me

I'm not trying to sound mean but only time Ashley Nicole vlogs is when it's the time to do sponsors so what's the use of doing YouTube will these Youtubers ever grow up it's always the same Showing off fancy cars restaurants everything like when will they actually grow up And I they really don't care about their subscribers it's all about them That's some things they do they curse because kids watch their content people will do anything for money even dressing Sankey that's not cool

I think I’m going to finally pull the plug and unfollow Ashley, Alisha, and remi on the remaining pages that I follow. It makes me so sad how much influencer life has changed them all. God I’m so glad I didn’t grow up in California….

• Heart
I'm on low income base I can't even afford my own place i need Mattress I'm sure they spend 2000 or more everyday things they don't need they never think about the people that really bust their tail to work a real job they get things free still ungrateful I would love to have nice things but can't afford it then you got Christmas coming up they always do what I got for Christmas they never think about low income people that need help or there subscribers money has changed them all I would never let money change me they don't care about there subscribers wish they would open there eyes to see these Youtubers are fake and put on a show well I want watch that there not doing anything for me so why watch it this world is cold evil people only think about there self and when I have little money I give to the people on the street last year I was homeless me my family I learned to be humble I know how it feels to not have anything theses Youtubers probably don't know how it feels to lose everything or when your going to eat or not 😔😔😔😔

I wonder if tk juicy polls gonna move back with Alisha Marie
Not sure - tk recently alluded to the fact that she was going to have a new roommate

Soooo Ashley’s “last vlog at home” was basically just an advert for some meal service and then her whinging about how much stuff she has 🙄 bleeping hell they really don’t live in the real world do they??

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Are there any Youtubers our there that actually care about there subscribers

Why Taryan still hang out with the crew she's a sweet heart

Last edited: