Pregnancy Off Topic Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little safe space for our pregnant and post partum community to chatter away about things other than pregnancy, anyone welcome, even if you’ve just had your baby and moving on from the pregnancy thread 💖

Chatter away then guys 😁 I don’t feel like a weirdo now for still chatting away on a pregnancy thread even though I gave birth two weeks ago 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Woohoo hiya everyone.
What's everyone watching at the moment? I'm working lates this month so have the mornings to myself, I've found myself binge watching the most recent series of Married at First Sight Australia, after being determined not to 🤣 I'm on episode 11 and resisting all urges to Google what happened to particular couples. Anyone else?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Woohoo hiya everyone.
What's everyone watching at the moment? I'm working lates this month so have the mornings to myself, I've found myself binge watching the most recent series of Married at First Sight Australia, after being determined not to 🤣 I'm on episode 11 and resisting all urges to Google what happened to particular couples. Anyone else?!
hello 👋 have you seen the other series of MAFS AU? I’ve watched the most recent series but got a lot of spoilers on TikTok!

I’m not currently watching anything other than I’ve started tattoist of Auschwitz. Pray for my pregnant hormones !

• Heart
Reactions: 2
hello 👋 have you seen the other series of MAFS AU? I’ve watched the most recent series but got a lot of spoilers on TikTok!

I’m not currently watching anything other than I’ve started tattoist of Auschwitz. Pray for my pregnant hormones !
I've seen a couple, series 6 was good, and 9 had a fair bit of drama!

• Heart
Woohoo hiya everyone.
I’ve heard so many good things about MAFS but I’ve never watched it!! My sister tells me to watch it all the time

I’ve been doing my feeds watching Bridgerton! I can’t believe I’ve never watched it before it’s soooo good!!

Also there’s this proper random thing on ITV called Fortune Hotel which is like the Traitors in the sun but it’s well good I’ve been getting right into it

I’ve spent the last 9 months asleep by 7:30/8pm so watching TV is like, a totally new concept to me 🤣🤣

• Heart
I’ve heard so many good things about MAFS but I’ve never watched it!! My sister tells me to watch it all the time

I’ve been doing my feeds watching Bridgerton! I can’t believe I’ve never watched it before it’s soooo good!!

Also there’s this proper random thing on ITV called Fortune Hotel which is like the Traitors in the sun but it’s well good I’ve been getting right into it

I’ve spent the last 9 months asleep by 7:30/8pm so watching TV is like, a totally new concept to me 🤣🤣
Ooh I loved the Traitors so I'll have to give Fortune Hotel a go, thank you!

Oh don't worry I absolutely love gogglebox but it's a miracle these days if I'm still awake by the end of it, these 9pm start times just don't cut it anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ooh I loved the Traitors so I'll have to give Fortune Hotel a go, thank you!

Oh don't worry I absolutely love gogglebox but it's a miracle these days if I'm still awake by the end of it, these 9pm start times just don't cut it anymore 🤣
I always think this when Love Island is on, 9pm is so late, then when the episode is on till like 10:35 I really struggle 🤣🤣

Omg lush idea this thread 💕!
Is Bridgerton worth starting 🤔?

Last edited:
I might go quiet later, I've a new phone coming after this one has finally given up after 6 and a half years and I've stupidly gone for a different make so already panicking about how I'm going to know how to use it 🤣
Anyone else absolutely hate getting new phones these days and the hassle of setting them up, downloading all the apps you want, remembering your log-ins for everything and just figuring out how to use it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t mind getting a new phone too much as Apple does make it really easy to switch over but I keep considering switching next time I get a new one. It’s so hard to break out of the Apple ecosystem once you’re in it though 😂 got all my apps and photos and passwords and everything since I was about 9 😂 what new phone have you gone for? @Brewtime87

• Haha
Don’t mind getting a new phone too much as Apple does make it really easy to switch over but I keep considering switching next time I get a new one. It’s so hard to break out of the Apple ecosystem once you’re in it though 😂 got all my apps and photos and passwords and everything since I was about 9 😂 what new phone have you gone for? @Brewtime87
I've gone for a Google, their cameras and photo software thingy sound good, and I feel like I'll be using the camera more than ever in a few months 😅

• Heart
Can’t help with tv as I can’t cope with anything that has a set time and daily viewing required, I find it too stressful. Especially things that start late 😂

So I just watch the same things over and over on Netflix

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always watch stuff the next day.

I’ve seen a few episodes of fortune hotel and have recorded it so will catch on that.

I’ve just noticed that it won’t be long til love island - not sure if I’ll watch or not. I used to love it but I only watch random series at the moment, but with maternity coming up it may be worth a watch.

• Heart
Omg my 4 year old just started nursery at 12pm and getting him ready was STRESSFUL with a newborn lol 😅 God help me when he’s in at 9am tomorrow 😂😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.