Pregnancy Off Topic #2 Changing lives one Rapid Cool at a time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone’s welcome whether you’re pregnant or had your baby and can’t say bye.

At least once per page the Nuby Rapid Cool will be mentioned. If you haven’t already got one stop reading and head to Amazon. It will transform any bottle feed you do and improve your life.

Instructions:
Make formula in the bottle as normal
Pour in to the rapid cool
Shake until light turns green
Pour back in to the bottle and marvel at your new best friend.

IMG_6807.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Good to see you @Jellycat369! Sorry you’re still suffering 😔 is little man on prescription milk?
it's okay, I'm getting there. My fault for being such an old fart 🤣

Wee man is on prescription milk, we've gone through three 🤣 Currently on Neocate and he's stopped being sick, he's had no more diarrhoea, his acne has gone and all of the mucus has cleared from his sinuses. He's like a new baby! Glad we got it on prescription because that stuff is expensive 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Poor little man! I’m glad you’ve found something that’s working for him 🥰 it’s awful seeing them suffering, especially when you have no choice but to keep giving them the milk 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The pregnancy tiredness is so extreme right now that I can't even be arsed to finish packing and go on holiday tomorrow. Picked our destination as TUI website said it was normally 25 degrees average daily temperature in June which I thought sounded lovely. But the weather forecast for while we're there is 33/34 degrees every day. Am I going to boil alive? I think it's quite possible 🙃

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
The pregnancy tiredness is so extreme right now that I can't even be arsed to finish packing and go on holiday tomorrow. Picked our destination as TUI website said it was normally 25 degrees average daily temperature in June which I thought sounded lovely. But the weather forecast for while we're there is 33/34 degrees every day. Am I going to boil alive? I think it's quite possible 🙃
Yes! Please make sure you take lots of light clothing, a hand held fan, drink plenty of water etc. Is it Greece? That temperature is rough on anyone but I really feel for you being pregnant in that heat. At least you’ll have plenty of aircon everywhere 🙈

it's okay, I'm getting there. My fault for being such an old fart 🤣

Wee man is on prescription milk, we've gone through three 🤣 Currently on Neocate and he's stopped being sick, he's had no more diarrhoea, his acne has gone and all of the mucus has cleared from his sinuses. He's like a new baby! Glad we got it on prescription because that stuff is expensive 😳
Ah we had neocate with my first it was the second milk we tried and it changed our baby! Glad it's working for you, although I cannot stomach the smell, my GP told me it smelled like spit and I didn't understand what he meant until I smelt it 😂 luckily didn't bother my kid hahahaha

Ah we had neocate with my first it was the second milk we tried and it changed our baby! Glad it's working for you, although I cannot stomach the smell, my GP told me it smelled like spit and I didn't understand what he meant until I smelt it 😂 luckily didn't bother my kid hahahaha
Smelt like spit??? Wtf does that even smell like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes! Please make sure you take lots of light clothing, a hand held fan, drink plenty of water etc. Is it Greece? That temperature is rough on anyone but I really feel for you being pregnant in that heat. At least you’ll have plenty of aircon everywhere 🙈
Yes Greece, Rhodes island. You've just reminded me about fans, I won one at the baby show last weekend so that will definitely have to come with me. I complain when it's cold and I complain about being hot before I'm even hot. No pleasing me is there 😆

I think we should write to nuby and ask them to invent a rapid cool but for humans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Top of my stomach keeps going rock hard and uncomfortable 😩 is there any way to ease the discomfort of this?

• Sad
Yes Greece, Rhodes island. You've just reminded me about fans, I won one at the baby show last weekend so that will definitely have to come with me. I complain when it's cold and I complain about being hot before I'm even hot. No pleasing me is there 😆

I think we should write to nuby and ask them to invent a rapid cool but for humans 🤣
Ahh so jealous you're gonna have the best time! My holiday when inwas pregnant with my first was genuinely the best holiday cos it's the last one in a loooooong time with your partner but you're also so excited about what holidays will be like going forward!
Have the best time ever 💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Please be careful! It’s obviously been in the news a lot this week, and I’m sure you’re sensible enough to sit by a pool or in the shade rather than go off on a walk alone but even locals on the threads on here have been saying how intense the heat is this summer. Just make the most of your aircon and keep hydrated ❤ have a great holiday!

A rapid cool for humans sounds great 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it smells like swimming pools. Not so much the chlorine smell but like the warm chemical filled air smell 😂 It's better than Aptamil Pepti and C&G Comfort which both smell like fish food 🤢 I miss the Nutramigen, that smells like Horlicks 🤣

• Haha
Why has Baby R started licking his dummy like it’s an icecream rather than sucking it?! I’ve never known a baby to do it? The odd lick sure but he’s doing it all the time? Is he a weirdo? 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glad it’s not just baby rasp! 😂 he’ll sometimes lick it then screw his face up and gag like it’s something disgusting. What were you expecting it to taste like mate? 😂

• Haha