Pregnancy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would eat a lot of fruit and I’m currently 34 weeks and everything is grand. Was told by the midwife there’s no limit when it comes to fruit and veg so I wouldn’t worry

How many weeks are you? It could be mine felt like little bubbles from around 16 weeks and I thought it was gas but started feeling it every night around the same time

I haven’t been weighed since my 12 week scan and I haven’t kept track of my weight either. I don’t feel like I gained anything until the 3rd trimester and I dunno how as all i did was eat 1st & 2nd trimester and I was still getting away with wearing my pre pregnancy jeans up until about 28/29 weeks they just didn’t button I had to wear bump bands with them but now they won’t go over my thighs/bum so I’ve defianlty gained round my thighs and bum. Everyone is different though, I struggle to hold onto weight naturally so gaining a bit hasn’t bothered me. 2kg is nothing though I wouldn’t worry
I'm 18 weeks tomorrow! Yeah that's kinda how I would describe it almost like a bubble too. Can't wait till I can feel proper kicks 😂

Reactions: 3
I'm 19 weeks tomorrow and been feeling something for the last week or so! Couldn't work out at first if it was just my stomach rumbling but the movements now feel like something rolling around in my stomach 🤯 Happens mostly after I eat and when I'm lying down. Can't wait to feel proper kicks either!

Reactions: 8
I should be 8+5 today but had a scan earlier as was feeling anxious and there was no heartbeat, baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. I will need to call my doctors in the morning to be referred to EPU, does anyone have any experience of this? I’ve had no bleeding or cramping yet. :(

Wishing everyone happy and healthy pregnancies and hopefully it will happen again for us soon.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I should be 8+5 today but had a scan earlier as was feeling anxious and there was no heartbeat, baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. I will need to call my doctors in the morning to be referred to EPU, does anyone have any experience of this? I’ve had no bleeding or cramping yet. :(

Wishing everyone happy and healthy pregnancies and hopefully it will happen again for us soon.
So so sorry for your loss ☹❤

So sorry to read this 🙁💔 yes this has happened to me but at my 12 week scan and baby stopped growing at 9 weeks. I stayed in hospital for a night and have pesaries inserted to move the mc along, as I didn’t want to wait it out, I was told it could take a few weeks naturally

Reactions: 1

Sending you so much love, I’m so sorry for your loss x

Reactions: 2

So sorry to hear ❤

I don't have any experience with a missed miscarriage myself but I went through it all with my Sister In Law, although it was around 5 years ago.
They gave her a pessary and then some medication and she passed it naturally.
Not sure how they do it with Covid though. From what I've seen, they send you home with the medication ❤

Sorry if that doesn't help ❤

So sorry to read this 🙁💔 yes this has happened to me but at my 12 week scan and baby stopped growing at 9 weeks. I stayed in hospital for a night and have pesaries inserted to move the mc along, as I didn’t want to wait it out, I was told it could take a few weeks naturally
Sorry to hear you’ve been through this too. It’s awful but I’m glad I’ve found out now and not at the 12 week scan. I also don’t want to wait it out, but I will see what they say. ❤

So sorry to hear ❤

I don't have any experience with a missed miscarriage myself but I went through it all with my Sister In Law, although it was around 5 years ago.
They gave her a pessary and then some medication and she passed it naturally.
Not sure how they do it with Covid though. From what I've seen, they send you home with the medication ❤

Sorry if that doesn't help ❤
Thank you ❤ Yes that’s true, covid might affect things. I’ll see what they say. Thanks xx

So so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of love xxx

So sorry for your loss xxxxx

So sorry for your loss ❤

I’m so sorry for your loss, that’s heart breaking! I hope it happens again for you guys very soon 💖

I’m so sorry to read this. I had a MMC at my 12 week scan in a previous pregnancy. Baby stopped growing at 11+4, I’d had a scan at 7 weeks and saw the heartbeat, so it floored me. I had the medical management and I found it very tough, I was in hospital for 4 days whilst it happened and it truly felt like labour, something I wasn’t expecting just to warn you. I hope things go smoothly for you and you get your rainbow baby very soon. Take care of yourself in the coming weeks and months. Xx

Sorry to hear you’ve been through this too. It’s awful but I’m glad I’ve found out now and not at the 12 week scan. I also don’t want to wait it out, but I will see what they say. ❤

Thank you ❤ Yes that’s true, covid might affect things. I’ll see what they say. Thanks xx
Mine was during the first lockdown, so covid shouldn’t affect your decision if you decide to have medical management, hopefully it’s straight forward for you, wishing you all the luck that you fall pregnant again soon xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.