Pregnancy #26 Sponsored by Beryl and Keith

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to know he has the important pre birth details sorted 🤣🤣🤣
My mates were pissing when I told them this, he's a £7 barbers kinda bloke so dunno why this was *the* crucial last thing he thought needed ticking off :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My mates were pissing when I told them this, he's a £7 barbers kinda bloke so dunno why this was *the* crucial last thing he though needed ticking off :LOL:
Maybe he wants to look his best for the first meeting with the baby?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening guys… I’m back after another early reassurance scan 😁 this was my third and the woman in there knows me now, she said “back again?” 😂

We are all good… measuring 10 weeks exactly, bean has a strong heartbeat and has now grown arms and legs! I was an anxious mess yet again but as soon as she said there was a heartbeat I couldn’t stop crying and then I cried driving all the way home .. god knows what people thought.

Not long to wait until my NHS scan now 🥰🥰🤞🌈
Awwh gorgeous news so happy for you. I’m booking a reassurance scan for Friday I think just waiting to see if my hubby can rearrange a few of his jobs with work🤞🏻.

Reactions: 1
In my first pregnancy people were nice in situations like this- this time round it’s like no one gives a toss!! Wonder if the pandemic has made people just moody all the time (me included to be fair 🤣) or whether my grumpy puss puts people off being nice to me
The other weekend when I was on the hen, we were at the bar and I kept nipping to the loo. The amount of times I had to loudly announce ‘excuse me’ or ‘can I get past’ to people say or stood in the way, and they’d just look at me confused… yeah mate I take up a fair bit more space than the 2 inches you’ve left me to squeeze past 🙄

• Angry
So, if my day couldn’t get any worse, every sodding person in this house has a cold. And when my husband has a cold, the whole world knows about it 🙄 have ended up on the sofa because if I have to hear him cough once more, I swear, I will smoother him in his sleep. Obviously when I made the move to come down, it’s ‘I was just about to go down’ oh really? When? Because since he came to bed at 10.30, all he’s done is cough 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
36 weeks, still haven’t packed my hospital bag, don’t know why I just can’t seem to bring myself to get fully organised! Maybe it’s because then the prospect of actually going into labour becomes a bit more real & terrifying 🤯 don’t finish work until end of next week so it’s hard to switch off, but I’m so aware I might not get the luxury of 2 weeks mat leave before baby comes. I think in my head I’m also preparing for having a 4 week wait once mat leave starts which is why I think it’s ok to hold off. I started to panic because I haven’t bought sleeping bags or anything yet, do you just start off with them using blankets? Or would anyone recommend the Little Seed swaddles from Amazon?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My husband woke me up at 2am because he heard my tummy make a “weird nose” and thought I could be in labour. I’m 99.9% certain it was wind 😂😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Evening guys… I’m back after another early reassurance scan 😁 this was my third and the woman in there knows me now, she said “back again?” 😂

We are all good… measuring 10 weeks exactly, bean has a strong heartbeat and has now grown arms and legs! I was an anxious mess yet again but as soon as she said there was a heartbeat I couldn’t stop crying and then I cried driving all the way home .. god knows what people thought.

Not long to wait until my NHS scan now 🥰🥰🤞🌈
Ahhhhhh I'm so happy for you 🌈❤ so pleased it's all going well. Not long to go until 12 weeks so you can see your little bean again, you got this!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
36 weeks, still haven’t packed my hospital bag, don’t know why I just can’t seem to bring myself to get fully organised! Maybe it’s because then the prospect of actually going into labour becomes a bit more real & terrifying 🤯 don’t finish work until end of next week so it’s hard to switch off, but I’m so aware I might not get the luxury of 2 weeks mat leave before baby comes. I think in my head I’m also preparing for having a 4 week wait once mat leave starts which is why I think it’s ok to hold off. I started to panic because I haven’t bought sleeping bags or anything yet, do you just start off with them using blankets? Or would anyone recommend the Little Seed swaddles from Amazon?
I was told to have my bag packed my 32 weeks last time... Pretty sure I started it at about 37 weeks haha.

We started off with just blankets and then moved to sleeping bags when she was a little older, I think I'll do the same this time although I had a summer baby last time so I'll have to think more about keeping them warm enough this time around!

• Heart
Sorry but I have to have a moan. Last night I started getting pains about every 10 mins, much stronger than the normal braxton hicks so got it into my head that something was finally starting. Lasted for about 3-4 hours But then have woke up and nothing!! Really thought it was baby time. 38 weeks and officially ready for this baby to arrive! I’m so not one of these women that has loved being pregnant. X

• Heart
The sleeping bags can't be used until usually around 9 or 10lbs.
I could use mine straight away last time as she was 11lbs but this time, she wasnt even 7lbs so had a bit of a wait.
We used the saddles but she wasn't a huge fan of them. She also hated blankets. So we bought some of the thicker sleepsuits instead.
Now at 6 months, that's all she's ever slept in

• Heart
My husband woke me up at 2am because he heard my tummy make a “weird nose” and thought I could be in labour. I’m 99.9% certain it was wind 😂😅.
Haha wouldn’t that be handy though?! Like your tummy starts whistling when in labour. Least you’d know it wasn’t a false alarm 😂

• Haha
I love his optimism that you'd be in labour and be asleep with no knowledge of it, yes please!

• Haha
*didn't want this to mix with my post to @calmyourritas bcus that deserves one on its own😂❤*

Soooo when I was 5 weeks in June I took my second clearblue weeks indicator and it came back not pregnant. I sobbed. Thought it was faulty. Knew deep down it wasn't.

Understandably I have been dreading doing a second one... But today I did it and it came back 2-3 weeks. 🥺❤🌈 Just cried my little heart out and needed to share it somewhere. Little rainbow bean is still there, still with me and looks to be going strong.🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
HAHA

I did a 15 second fart yesterday. No joke. Wtf is happening to our bodies 😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
16 weeks today and seriously freaked out by the fact 4 months is gone already 🤯💀 Ive done absolutely nothing other than panic, nap and feel sick so safe to say I am wholly unprepared 🤣✌🏻 Trying to get my head around the fact I have to start actually thinking about this but I know nothing about babies and what I need/need to do etc, it’s all so terrifying 😭

On a positive, the sickness has definitely got less frequent this week so I’m praying to god it stays this way now 🥵 and a bit of hope for all you early mamas out there who have it bad! Although I seem to have swapped it for headaches which is getting a bit tedious, the glow is definitely a myth 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dying here thinking that’s how he’ll know when you’re in labour… because he’ll hear your insides working on it while you slumber quietly 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.