Pregnancy #26 Sponsored by Beryl and Keith

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to get anxious now with this massive overdueness. I’m not sure if the babies moving like normal or I’m just getting super paranoid & driving myself mad. There’s still no sign of this baby coming. Im at my wits end 😭😭

View attachment 824376

Today's advice from the Flo app.

Tomorrow: Safety Tips for Amputating Your Own Leg While Pregnant
Lol looks like something id use to poke my hemmorhoid back in with 😂😂🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My pram still hasn’t arrived and it’s been over 3 months now 😩😩.
anyone ordering a cybex leave enough time and they seem to be having delivery delays. I’m so gutted as I really don’t want to be trapped in the house without a pram when they arrive 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My pram still hasn’t arrived and it’s been over 3 months now 😩😩.
anyone ordering a cybex leave enough time and they seem to be having delivery delays. I’m so gutted as I really don’t want to be trapped in the house without a pram when they arrive 😞

Not sure if this will make you feel better or not but my newborn hated his pram when he was a newborn and would only settle in a carrier so that might be worth considering

Reactions: 2
Not sure if this will make you feel better or not but my newborn hated his pram when he was a newborn and would only settle in a carrier so that might be worth considering
Yeh we have got carriers one each for me and my husband but when he goes back to work I won’t be able to carry 2 babies on my own. Just praying for a miracle that it arrives before he goes back 🤞🏻

Reactions: 1
Yeh we have got carriers one each for me and my husband but when he goes back to work I won’t be able to carry 2 babies on my own. Just praying for a miracle that it arrives before he goes back 🤞🏻
Just to say you can get special twin carriers or you can use a cheap stretchy wrap (can get them for about £25+) to carry twins. Prob only when newborn unless you’re the hulk though 🤣

• Heart
Just to say you can get special twin carriers or you can use a cheap stretchy wrap (can get them for about £25+) to carry twins. Prob only when newborn unless you’re the hulk though 🤣

I second the slings! Took me a week or so to get used to them, but it's been easier to get our the house than put them both in their pram!
I mean mine only weigh 6lb now at 8 weeks but they are a godsend, especially when you wanna run the hoover round!

Reactions: 5

Thank you may look into a stretchy wrap, I’m just a bit nervous as I’m a weakling 😂. I can barely lift the car seats and there’s no baby in them yet. Might need to start weight training

I second the slings! Took me a week or so to get used to them, but it's been easier to get our the house than put them both in their pram!
I mean mine only weigh 6lb now at 8 weeks but they are a godsend, especially when you wanna run the hoover round!
Ah yeh that’s a good a shout. Do you just use a normal stretchy sling?

• Heart
Thank you may look into a stretchy wrap, I’m just a bit nervous as I’m a weakling 😂. I can barely lift the car seats and there’s no baby in them yet. Might need to start weight training

Ah yeh that’s a good a shout. Do you just use a normal stretchy sling?

I was bought this from work when I left for maternity, the ones I was eyeing up were near £200 (which I may end up purchasing for Mr Thankyou tbh) but once I'd got the knack of fitting it it was relatively simple. I won't lie. When they were in NICU I played around with it with some of my eldests teddies just to get used to it🙈

I was bought this from work when I left for maternity, the ones I was eyeing up were near £200 (which I may end up purchasing for Mr Thankyou tbh) but once I'd got the knack of fitting it it was relatively simple. I won't lie. When they were in NICU I played around with it with some of my eldests teddies just to get used to it🙈
Yep we practiced our single carriers with Mickey Mouse teddies 😂
Thank you for this I will look into it 🙂
Ps hope you and girlies are doing well x

Yep we practiced our single carriers with Mickey Mouse teddies 😂
Thank you for this I will look into it 🙂
Ps hope you and girlies are doing well x
We are thank you!
Hope the last few weeks are kind to you & you're getting in as much rest as you can! ❤

• Heart
Is it safe to wash Moses basket mattress? My friend gave me her one and I’m touching it up with furniture paint and was wondering about the mattress 😌

Is it safe to wash Moses basket mattress? My friend gave me her one and I’m touching it up with furniture paint and was wondering about the mattress 😌
They always recommend to get a new mattress regardless, you can get them on online for pretty cheap, just measure your particular Moses basket first as there are different sizes.

Just found out we are having our second little boy!! We are absolutely on cloud 9 eeeek 💙💙💙 sorry I just wanted to share! 😀😀😀

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone I know has kindly lent me a gym ball so I have started bouncing away. This morning I leant forward off it to pick something up for my daughter, and when I went to sit back on the ball it had rolled away so basically threw myself back onto my ass and have given myself a horrific groin strain! On top of my existing SPD I’m basically immobilised on the bed. Hoping it heals over the next few days 😳 I was lying there like a turtle and my three year old was trying to pull me up. ‘You get up mummy! You’re fine’ thanks my love 🤣

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone I know has kindly lent me a gym ball so I have started bouncing away. This morning I leant forward off it to pick something up for my daughter, and when I went to sit back on the ball it had rolled away so basically threw myself back onto my ass and have given myself a horrific groin strain! On top of my existing SPD I’m basically immobilised on the bed. Hoping it heals over the next few days 😳 I was lying there like a turtle and my three year old was trying to pull me up. ‘You get up mummy! You’re fine’ thanks my love 🤣
Oh no ouch! Hope you’re ok! I bruised my tailbone once going swinging myself down a water slide 😅. It was so sore! Can’t imagine being pregnant on top of that with it!
Rest up x

• Heart
Oooh, @a.pain that sounds painful! Hope it'll heal quickly!

Ugh, only slept a few hours last night (no idea why) and just now nearly fainted from exhaustion. Probably also because my blood sugar was too low, cause I did feel a bit better after eating an apple. Tested my blood some time after eating it and it was still pretty low, so that's not great. I have to say, I'm not going to miss GD as it makes me feel bad eating anything sugary, but my values have always been so normal/low that I don't think it would actually mind if I did 🙄 My gynaecologist even said "you'd forget you even have it as everything is just normal".

Anyway, how did the ladies who gave birth already track their contractions?
Did you use an app or just write it down somewhere?
I'm hoping babygirl received her eviction notice well and will start moving soon, so want to be prepared :p

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.