Pregnancy #26 Sponsored by Beryl and Keith

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else lose all their patience in the second trimester. My moods were fine in the first, but now omg it’s not even big things, my boyfriend ate the last brioche burger bun for dinner that I wanted at some point for my tea (no plan as to when) and people in work not replacing the toilet roll on the holder just placing a new roll on top of it is winding me up 🤣🤣
I used to be so chilled!

Reactions: 1
Our local trust routinely scans you at around 6 weeks if you've had a previous ectopic. This morning we saw our tiny baby and everything looks perfect for 6+2! So delighted. ❤ They did say I have a 5cm cyst on my right ovary though which has worried me, they said they'll check at the next scan that it's got smaller but to call if I have pain in the meantime. Did anyone else have this?!
Hi sorry if someone has already replied I haven’t fully caught up yet. But I had a previous ectopic and a couple of miscarriages too, I knew I had a 6cm dermoid cyst before my six week scan, which I have been waiting for over a year to have removed, but it was still there at my early scan. I’m now 34 weeks and it has completely shrunk to below 1cm and no pain at all! Need to keep an eye on it though because I think they can grow again after you give birth. I know that you can also get a certain type of cyst on your ovary in early pregnancy which generally go away after 3 months or so which I also had and it did disappear. Congratulations by the way 🥰xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Partners just agreed to McDonald’s for tea it’s been so long I’m so happy I could cry!!! That is all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So my darling 4 year old has managed to give me his snot and germs so I’m now full of cold. Seeing as can only have paracetamol I was going to use one the calpol plug ins in our room tonight but just read they aren’t safe to use in pregnancy? Although it doesn’t actually mention anything on the calpol website? Does anyone know why they wouldn’t be allowed please? 36 weeks and feeling very sorry for myself! X

• Heart
I’ve just booked an early gender scan for this weekend as my 20 week scan was another three weeks away! I couldn’t wait 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow 😱
I don't think I've had any braxton hicks contractions yet. Does everyone get them before actually going in labour?

Other than that, thanks for the tips on taking iron tablets! With orange juice and some food I don't have any issues of nausea anymore :)

Oh, calmyourritas, big hug ❤🤗

@MilkAndTwoSugars Welcome back! Hope all will go smoothly!

39 weeks?! You’re so close now!! Eeek I’m excited for you x x

• Heart
I’ve just booked an early gender scan for this weekend as my 20 week scan was another three weeks away! I couldn’t wait 🙈
Oooh good luck with it. I had 3 attempts before they could tell me 🤣 the later the better I think

Yep I feel the same excited but terrified! I think I’m losing my mucus plug this morning so wondering if it’s a sign things are moving in the right direction. 🤞🏻Although I’ve read you can lose it way before labour ….
Oooo fingers crossed!!

40+5 😭😭 is my baby ever going to arrive. I’m so jealous of the ladies having babies.
I’ve tried everything and I’m beginning to think all these old wives tails are a load of rubbish 😂 I’m so bored and fed up. Not even had a single sign.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
40+5 😭😭 is my baby ever going to arrive. I’m so jealous of the ladies having babies.
I’ve tried everything and I’m beginning to think all these old wives tails are a load of rubbish 😂 I’m so bored and fed up. Not even had a single sign.
😢 can’t wait till you join us on the other side. Come on baby crazy cat 🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They are all a total load of rubbish designed to make us feel utterly insane.
Hope baby makes an appearance soon, I remember this feeling well and it was torture!

😢 can’t wait till you join us on the other side. Come on baby crazy cat 🤞🤞
Me too! Looking forward to graduating 😂 come on!!

They are all a total load of rubbish designed to make us feel utterly insane.
Hope baby makes an appearance soon, I remember this feeling well and it was torture!
It really is because I feel I don’t really want to leave the house much (I have visions of my water going in Tesco) so you feel a bit trapped!
they come when they’re ready but the thought of another week of this is driving me nuts! 😂😂😂 I’ll stop moaning now I’m just frustrated 😂😂🙈

Oooh good luck with it. I had 3 attempts before they could tell me 🤣 the later the better I think
Oh nooo really!!! I’ll be 18 weeks by Sunday so it better be visible haha! Did they let you come back for free or keep paying?

I had a second hand one with my boy but I didn't really like it. I ended up giving it to my mum for her summer house.
I have seen this and love the style and love that you can change the legs on it and make it a normal chair
I love that & that it becomes a normal chair as well 👏🏽 I’m not the biggest fan of how the standard nursing chairs look so this would probably be much better option!

• Heart
I went for my 20 week scan today and found out that baby is a boy! 💙 This boy of mine did not want to play ball, tummy down, feet crossed at the ankles, head down 🤦🏾‍♀️ Wouldn’t even move after I emptied my bladder 😂 I’m booked for a rescan in a couple of weeks. It was really lovely to see him again though, especially as I’m yet to feel any kicks or flutters. The sonography said he’s definitely moving his limbs in there, he’s kicks just aren’t strong enough yet 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep I feel the same excited but terrified! I think I’m losing my mucus plug this morning so wondering if it’s a sign things are moving in the right direction. 🤞🏻Although I’ve read you can lose it way before labour ….
Yes you can lose it way before - I think if bloody, way more likely to mean things are close but it can still be a few days. I hope for your sake it isn’t though!! I think I get Braxton Hicks but also can’t really tell if it’s just baby stretching and making everything go tight and hard because they often don’t last very long or have any pattern. For the first time today someone said to me “see you after the baby’s here” and it feels SO weird!

Reactions: 3
Oh nooo really!!! I’ll be 18 weeks by Sunday so it better be visible haha! Did they let you come back for free or keep paying?
Ya it was for free the 2nd time but I had my anomaly scan in between and they couldn’t tell on that either! They found out when I was 21 weeks as it’s easier to make out the genitals 😌

Ok, truthfully. Did you guys actually wash brand new baby clothes, cellular blankets etc.. no judgement obvs

Last edited:
  • Heart
I had early gender scans With both my girls and they were both correct. You can go back if baby is hiding/can’t see their bits.

• Heart
@Babyyoda88 I can't quite believe it myself 😱
How are you and Babiest Yoda doing?

So I've been focussing on my bump more this night and I think I miiiight be having Braxton Hicks? As in my bump tightens for a few seconds, then relaxes again.
Baby is still moving about and is pushing her bum out every now and then, so not sure if it's just her who tightens my bump by moving around 😅
Why is nothing about pregnancy just clear and easy 🥴

@Crazycatlady18 Hope you'll have your bundle of joy in your arms soon ❤

• Heart
@Babyyoda88 I can't quite believe it myself 😱
How are you and Babiest Yoda doing?

So I've been focussing on my bump more this night and I think I miiiight be having Braxton Hicks? As in my bump tightens for a few seconds, then relaxes again.
Baby is still moving about and is pushing her bum out every now and then, so not sure if it's just her who tightens my bump by moving around 😅
Why is nothing about pregnancy just clear and easy 🥴

@Crazycatlady18 Hope you'll have your bundle of joy in your arms soon ❤
Thank you ❤Mine loves pushing her bum out too 😂 I call her big bum 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.