Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharon-Beryl will never leave me 🤣🤣🤣

Someone I know of, only met her a few times, has two kids. One has the middle names 🤯 Cloud Dragon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m 20 weeks, and since about 7 weeks pregnant I’ve had hurrendous headaches and blurred vision alongside them! They seem to be getting worse as pregnancy progresses! This is my second pregnancy and did not experience these with my first! Anyone get this? X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m 20 weeks, and since about 7 weeks pregnant I’ve had hurrendous headaches and blurred vision alongside them! They seem to be getting worse as pregnancy progresses! This is my second pregnancy and did not experience these with my first! Anyone get this? X
I sympathise a lot! I had awful headaches throughout 2nd trimester. Had my blood pressure checked regularly but was just told to take paracetamol (which didn’t do anything). I found 4head roll on provided some light relief and lying in bed with a cold flannel on my head.

Reactions: 1
My little girl is Ayda (pronounced Aida not I-da) glad you see others are a fan, I love it and it really suits her (also like the fact it’s not super popular, I’ve never taught an Ayda).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Confession time but I seriously considered naming this baby Gene when I was pregnant. Husband said no. 😂
He was two weeks old when we picked his name and he's now 16 days and still doesn't have a middle name. Boys names are so hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Currently can’t decide if i am feeling gas pains, period type cramps or the start of labour.

Also feels like baby is on a nerve as I get butt muscle cramp and shooting pain in my leg with some numbness. Bit like sciatica.

Baby is really low and heavy feeling so might be my lower tummy feeling uncomfortable.

I am a first time mum so not sure what to expect. Any one else feel like this?

I am 90% sure we have a name, just need to see her face to make sure it fits her. Bonus is that it almost works in both languages.
I haven’t told anyone (other than here) as I don’t want people to spoil it.

Ada Elizabeth Olsen.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My little girl is Ayda (pronounced Aida not I-da) glad you see others are a fan, I love it and it really suits her (also like the fact it’s not super popular, I’ve never taught an Ayda).
Such a beautiful name! So classy and delicate! X

• Heart
Currently can’t decide if i am feeling gas pains, period type cramps or the start of labour.

Also feels like baby is on a nerve as I get butt muscle cramp and shooting pain in my leg with some numbness. Bit like sciatica.

Baby is really low and heavy feeling so might be my lower tummy feeling uncomfortable.

Me! 39+4 everything is currently being over analysed!
I think mines just aches and pains. I’ve had no show, no waters. I’m going with I think you know when it’s time.
That’s what I keep telling myself anyway 😂
I’m trying to relax and get as much rest as possible. Baby feels like a right lump 😂
How far along are you???

• Heart
Me! 39+4 everything is currently being over analysed!
I think mines just aches and pains. I’ve had no show, no waters. I’m going with I think you know when it’s time.
That’s what I keep telling myself anyway 😂
I’m trying to relax and get as much rest as possible. Baby feels like a right lump 😂
How far along are you???
I am 37+1, I saw my midwife last week and she said I was ready to drop any day. I also spent the night in hospital due to a uti and possible pre E, all the drs and midwifes said I was ready to go.

I’ve had extra discharge but normal colour. So don’t think it’s a show or waters.
I am the same every twinge and niggle is being over analysed.
I wonder if you can feel contractions in your bum?

I am 37+1, I saw my midwife last week and she said I was ready to drop any day. I also spent the night in hospital due to a uti and possible pre E, all the drs and midwifes said I was ready to go.

I’ve had extra discharge but normal colour. So don’t think it’s a show or waters.
I am the same every twinge and niggle is being over analysed.
I wonder if you can feel contractions in your bum?
I’ve had bum pain but put it down to never pain. Babies heads been so low for weeks now it’s really getting uncomfortable.
it’s so hard being a FTM and not really knowing what to expect! 😬

This is a really good idea! I feel like I’m going to have to learn to be more assertive being a mum it really doesn’t come naturally at all!
I have been a pushover my entire life, since becoming a mum I don't put up with any crap...so hopefully it will come naturally to you as it did with me x

Reactions: 3

I am 90% sure we have a name, just need to see her face to make sure it fits her. Bonus is that it almost works in both languages.
I haven’t told anyone (other than here) as I don’t want people to spoil it.

Ada Elizabeth Olsen.
That is a beautiful name ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.