Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely got sciatica! Struggling to walk today. Sharp stabbing pains in both hips and it took my breathe away. I looked a roght idiot wincing and holding onto my back back dear life. Ouchie!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
They can turn I promise you. Twin two was head down & the breach almost every other week, on the scan we had when they detected her placenta was failing she was breech, but when she was delivered she was head down, so you might have an awkward one like me😂.

It's hard I'm not gonna lie to you, but I'm comparing it to when I had my eldest having one seems so much easier. But we are having a whale of a time, watching them change and cuddle one another is worth every sleepless night so far 🥰. How long have you got left?
Oh what a wee skitter! Well Twin 1 for me has been breech for every scan which is why I'm not confident he's gonna shimmy on round lol another scan tomorrow though so we'll see. 28 weeks on Thurs, nearly into single digits 😳

You're a superwoman all you've had to deal with so far so to get to now and see them thrive too must be so heartwarming too. Not that I have any frame of reference whatsoever but I don't think it'll even get easier once they start sitting, walking running and inevitably ganging up on you lol

Oh what a wee skitter! Well Twin 1 for me has been breech for every scan which is why I'm not confident he's gonna shimmy on round lol another scan tomorrow though so we'll see. 28 weeks on Thurs, nearly into single digits 😳

You're a superwoman all you've had to deal with so far so to get to now and see them thrive too must be so heartwarming too. Not that I have any frame of reference whatsoever but I don't think it'll even get easier once they start sitting, walking running and inevitably ganging up on you lol
Wow it has flown by! You'll soon be on the final countdown😁

Ah you've it all to come, the only word of wisdom I can offer you is keep their feeds in sync if you want any sleep😂 It's hard feeding at the same time but worth it for more than 20mins sleep😂

Reactions: 2
Yes I went off at 31 weeks. I had about 4 weeks annual leave to use this year so my “official” Mat leave starts around the end of this month. 🙂
Oh brilliantly planned! Least you can do the same next year and have a bit extra time off when the mat leave is finished!

Wow it has flown by! You'll soon be on the final countdown😁

Ah you've it all to come, the only word of wisdom I can offer you is keep their feeds in sync if you want any sleep😂 It's hard feeding at the same time but worth it for more than 20mins sleep😂
Yes my mum thought it'd be really hard to try and feed them at the same time but I told her I am not a cow and don't intend to just constantly have the boobs out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh brilliantly planned! Least you can do the same next year and have a bit extra time off when the mat leave is finished!

Yes my mum thought it'd be really hard to try and feed them at the same time but I told her I am not a cow and don't intend to just constantly have the boobs out lol
Oh your boobs will constantly be out. Don't think mine have seen inside my bra for more than 10mins😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We’ve had our private gender scan today, we’re having a boy!
I couldn’t believe it cause I’ve been dreaming about girls so much but I’m so happy!
He was a little monkey trying to get his heart rate for the bear we’ve got so he’s definitely going to be a handful, he already is for all the sonographers 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Waaah all of you finding out makes me want to know. Next year definitely shaping up to be more 💙 than 💓 so far!

Reactions: 1
Waaah all of you finding out makes me want to know. Next year definitely shaping up to be more 💙 than 💓 so far!
Urgh, I’ve just asked my husband if we can find out and he said no 😭 not that I want to find out, but I want to buy boy or girls stuff 😂

• Haha
Urgh, I’ve just asked my husband if we can find out and he said no 😭 not that I want to find out, but I want to buy boy or girls stuff 😂
My boyfriend isn’t sure if he wants to know either and says I can’t just find out because my version of keeping a secret is telling you within 10 seconds of finding out 🤣💀😭🤷🏻‍♀️✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My boyfriend isn’t sure if he wants to know either and says I can’t just find out because my version of keeping a secret is telling you within 10 seconds of finding out 🤣💀😭🤷🏻‍♀️✌🏻
I’m the same 😂 I can’t keep secrets from him and I would slip up within minutes 🙄
Out of 4 pregnancies, we only found out with our last. I prefer not finding out, but I always get that niggly feeling 😭

• Haha
We’ve not found out, and we didn’t with my daughter. I love the magic of a surprise baby 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm not finding out either! But then again I haven't started buying neutral baby things yet so I may regret it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m the most impatient person in the world, it will drive me clinically insane waiting even 1 day past when I could know 🤣 I buy someone a Christmas gift and as soon as I’ve clicked pay I’m like, you can have it when it gets here if you want, or shall I tell you now what it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Before getting pregnant I always said “I won’t find out the gender I want a surprise”. As soon as I peed on that sick and it was positive my only thought was “I need know now” 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Before getting pregnant I always said “I won’t find out the gender I want a surprise”. As soon as I peed on that sick and it was positive my only thought was “I need know now” 😂😅
Wasn’t up for negotiation in this house I had to know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I definitely also wanted to know! If only because my OH couldn't agree on boy's names, luckily it's a girl 😆

My due date is fast approaching! Only a bit over two weeks now 😳
So glad I'm no longer working though, I don't know how some women manage to work fulltime until one week before their due date!

Update on my gums, if anyone's interested, the Parodontax tooth paste works great! No more bleeding gums! 🤩 Highly recommend for people who are struggling with the same problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.