Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello tattle friends, those cramps signalled the beginning of early labour and fast forward 10 hours and an emergency section due to tachycardia, here I am. Oliver - what a day! But my god, what a gorgeous boy
Congratulations! He’s so gorgeous!!

Reactions: 1
Hello tattle friends, those cramps signalled the beginning of early labour and fast forward 10 hours and an emergency section due to tachycardia, here I am. Oliver - what a day! But my god, what a gorgeous boy
Ahhh he's gorgeous and I love the name Oliver

Ah they don’t come up on my online shop so must not have them in my local store where the deliveries come from! Poop. Will keep an eye out if I go to a Tesco elsewhere though, thanks xx

Congrats!! What a little beauty

Congratulations what a beautiful boy

Anyone had a health visitor home visit before baby being born? What happens
I asked this a few pages back as I've got my home visit coming up.
Apparently it's mostly a chit chat...and a covert snoop of your house. I'm a bit nervous for it tbh, even though I have nothing to hide.

Yesterday my husband FINALLY did the last bits in the nursery that I've been oining for since August (put up the blind, had my dad pop round to help him move the wardrobe back in from the other room and built the cot). I feel so relieved as it's meant I could have a proper sort out of everything - I'm one of them that needs to SEE it all laid out to know where I'm up to.

Packed my hospital bag (well, first draft) tonight so I could visually see what I'm missing, as I'm 34 weeks now. Baby and husband are fine and I just need a water bottle and a couple of nighties I think. Just need to remember to throw some clothes in closer to the time, I don't have enough the right size to take any out of circulation at the moment, bras especially. Plus I might be up another bra size by then if there's up to another 8 weeks to go

Reactions: 2
congratulations, he’s beautiful love the name Oliver too, so cute! Hope you’re doing ok

seeing people’s babies arriving always makes me so broody and excited for my turn

Reactions: 3
I thought the same as I thought you could only use water and cotton pads on baby this woman is crazy! Imagine having 21 categories and still having a label for miscellaneous
Oooh I thought it was for her bum not babies that makes sense

Oh my he’s gorgeous!! Congratulations

Eeeeee!!! What a beautiful little baby! Lovely name as well Hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Congratulations

Congratulations

Oh my god he is beautiful massive congratulations!!!

Oooh I thought it was for her bum not babies that makes sense

Oh my he’s gorgeous!! Congratulations
I thought her bum too

Congratulations! Welcome Oliver I hope you’re both doing well!

I have an Oliver too

well done, he looks well worth it. And now I'm very broody, thank god I've one on the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.