Pregnancy #23 Absolutely not sponsored by Nair hair removal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening guys hope you’re all okay! So exciting all the mommas who have been able to take their babies home recently 🤍🤍

I’m still plodding along, pissing on sticks at every opportunity. I feel quite detached from this pregnancy to be honest compared to my last as I’m just so convinced about bad news. It’s like I won’t let myself accept it and try to be happy. Haven’t rang my doctors yet which I’m going to try and psych myself up to do next week and also book an early scan if I can face it 😬🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else follow the womb effect on insta?! Am using this to justify the family size pack of chocolate buttons I’ve eaten tonight…
I've had four Time Outs today so I'm happy with this. Normally could take or leave chocolate, but I'm obsessed atm.

Reactions: 2
I did a cheap one tonight and it’s negative. Is it best to do it first thing in the morning?
I did one not digital one (analogue?????) and it was showing negative. I was only getting positives on the digital ones but I wasn't even 4 weeks yet but here I am 22 weeks preggo!

Hi ladies, I’m popping myself back on this thread if that’s ok! After a massive roller coaster of emotions the past few weeks, we went for a scan on Tuesday to be told that there is just one baby now and the other pregnancy has reabsorbed. A massive mix of emotions but mainly relief - I feel awful saying that but we just couldn’t have financially afforded another 2 babies. Feeling very greatful for what we’ve been given right now X

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve done another test this morning and it’s negative...so now I have one positive clear blue, one negative clear blue and one negative freedom.

3ACC328F-5484-4D8A-B9F2-DBFB3EBF3620.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve been awake since 3, pregnancy insomnia is real 😫
Me too! Sending my sympathies. Plus my 7 year old is being a special kind of dick today. Yay!

I’ve done another test this morning and it’s negative...so now I have one positive clear blue, one negative clear blue and one negative freedom.

View attachment 778347
How confusing for you! I do find those blue dye ones very hit and miss and even the digital one told me negative when I was very definitely pregnant with previously mentioned delightful 7 year old. I'm not sure what brand freedom is, but can you get hold of a pink dye test instead?

Reactions: 3
Stuck my fit bit on yesterday. Dreading to see what I slept last night. My body is getting too heavy and both legs are hurting so keeping is no fun 👎🏼
I actually cried and said "get oooouuut!!" to the bump at 5.15 this morning. 😩😩 So uncomfortable 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone had like a second hand case of gender disappointment? For the first 16 weeks it was just me and my boyfriend who knew, apart from a couple of my best friends, and I never had any preference to the gender. I was so worried about something going wrong that I honestly am just relieved that the baby is healthy up until now, seeing what some ladies on this thread have gone through. We have been telling people for the last 2 weeks and there are family members on both sides who are desperate for the baby to be either a girl or a boy and they are so vocal about it. We are going to find out in a couple of weeks but I just feel really sad about it all now, like either way there are going to be some people who are really disappointed by the gender ☹ I still don’t really care what they are, I’d just like to know, I just find it sad that people get their hearts set on one gender so much as if it won’t be as nice if it’s the other if that makes sense. Also in the pregnancy insomnia club, so this could well just be me being irrational and emotional 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Have bitten the bullet and got myself signed off work with stress for a few weeks. Amazing the load that’s gone off my shoulders 😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Has anyone had like a second hand case of gender disappointment? For the first 16 weeks it was just me and my boyfriend who knew, apart from a couple of my best friends, and I never had any preference to the gender. I was so worried about something going wrong that I honestly am just relieved that the baby is healthy up until now, seeing what some ladies on this thread have gone through. We have been telling people for the last 2 weeks and there are family members on both sides who are desperate for the baby to be either a girl or a boy and they are so vocal about it. We are going to find out in a couple of weeks but I just feel really sad about it all now, like either way there are going to be some people who are really disappointed by the gender ☹ I still don’t really care what they are, I’d just like to know, I just find it sad that people get their hearts set on one gender so much as if it won’t be as nice if it’s the other if that makes sense. Also in the pregnancy insomnia club, so this could well just be me being irrational and emotional 🤷‍♀️
Honestly, I wouldn’t worry what anyone else thinks. Like you say, as long as baby is health, it doesn’t matter. I wouldn’t tell anyone the sex if they’re going to be upset about it. Keep it between you and your boyfriend x

Reactions: 8
I honestly don't understand people who have strong opinions on other people's pregnancies.
The gender, the name, the number of babies they already have, all things that should just get a diplomatic response in my opinion. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Regardless of what they think now, once the baby is here, regardless of the gender, they won't care at all.

How you feel is what matters. Their opinion doesn't. It's your baby, not theirs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
0F5CC57D-C1D0-4DD6-A30D-27FB4EFF0AD9.jpeg

So my negative test from earlier has morphed into a potentially positive test in two hours. Can this be relied upon or should I take the initial negative result? My head is spinning!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.