• 18-24 weeks

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • 24-30 weeks

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • 30-36 weeks

Votes: 27 19.4%
  • Ready to pop….

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • Cuddling my baby but still here for the gossip!

Votes: 22 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there will be a new baby by early next week 🥰 no pressure though!

I’ve just eaten an entire pack of white chocolate fingers. No regrets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m 30 weeks today 😱 where has that time gone?? Feel like I’m on the home straight now.
No babies on the last thread but 2 of my friends gave birth today 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hello!! Just catching up on the last thread and I was laughing at the talk of husbands wanting cuddles. Cause OMG YES, I’m really not a cuddly person (unless it’s with my baby)
Does anyone know about the 5 love languages? I love knowing what people’s language is. My husbands are definitely touch and words of affirmation whereas my love language is acts of service and quality time. (We are very compatible I promise 😂) the amount of times he wants to spoon me in bed and I’m like.... I’m hot, I’m uncomfortable, my back hurts. 😂 poor guy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woohoo, love levelling up on the poll!

And @Jellybean093...I'm so jealous of the paint rollers. My mum is painting Babs room tomorrow and I WISH I could get the same satisfaction 😫
It's ok though, going to get sponges for my dinner tomorrow 🤤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m 30 weeks today 😱 where has that time gone?? Feel like I’m on the home straight now.
Ah!! Nearly in single figures!!
My friend had a baby too a couple of days ago 💙 She was only 2 weeks ahead of me pregnancy wise and I am in the 24-30 week bracket

Woohoo, love levelling up on the poll!

And @Jellybean093...I'm so jealous of the paint rollers. My mum is painting Babs room tomorrow and I WISH I could get the same satisfaction 😫
It's ok though, going to sponges for my dinner tomorrow 🤤
Ive taken the plastic bit out of the roller and oh my god. It’s my new favourite thing in the world 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hello!! Just catching up on the last thread and I was laughing at the talk of husbands wanting cuddles. Cause OMG YES, I’m really not a cuddly person (unless it’s with my baby)
Does anyone know about the 5 love languages? I love knowing what people’s language is. My husbands are definitely touch and words of affirmation whereas my love language is acts of service and quality time. (We are very compatible I promise 😂) the amount of times he wants to spoon me in bed and I’m like.... I’m hot, I’m uncomfortable, my back hurts. 😂 poor guy
My love languages are acts of service and quality time. OH are words of affirmation and physical touch. He loves to be told when hes appreciated or done a good job etc. I appreciate him just sitting on the sofa watching tv with me or going to the shop to get me chocolate 😊

• Heart
Mine are quality time and physical touch, my husbands is acts of service. So it's great cus he basically can and will do everything for me and us and our quality of life, but I am so clingy and want to touch him all the time which is hard when he's doing the housework 😂
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a total dirt bird who won't lift a finger, I'll try and get everything done while he's a work, that's just proving more difficult with the extra load I'm carrying haha

• Heart
This is the same as my husband and I, my friend mentioned love languages before and mine came out as service as well, and his was touch. I feel bad sometimes not being able to give him that when he wants, but then again I don’t think he feels bad when he doesn’t help me out like I want 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mine is definitely acts of service. I suspect my husband would be quality time and touch, I used to joke he was like a koala when we first met, as he’d always just be behind me with his arms around me whereas I’m someone who likes their own space. I also quite like my own company so when he got sent to wfh during covid I found that a huuuge adjustment, the fact he was never gone! My child is definitely touch, despite being 2.5 she would love to still be carried everywhere, she still asks daily if she can sleep with me in my bed and in general is like a little clingy limpet (although a very cute limpet)

Reactions: 2
As IF?! I still remember you saying the test was positive on the TTC thread!

• Heart
@Jellybb
Im response to your bottles question.. I took 8 of them. And only had 1 left. I was there just under 24 hours after baby was born!

They can be stored at room temperature so no need to store them special 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
As IF?! I still remember you saying the test was positive on the TTC thread!
I know! I still remeber taking the test like it was yesterday. I’m entering slight excitement/mild panic that they’re going to be here in 6/7 weeks 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t keep up with these threads!
I can’t wait to tick the next box on the poll, hopefully on the next thread 🤣
It’s the little things 🙊🙊

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.