Pregnancy #21 Sponsored by Krispy Kreme, constant peeing and air hostess tights…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well guys Im
Not doing that again but she is absolutely gorgeous weighing in at 7lbs 12oz. She was back to back I’ve had every drug going I will do a run down in the next thread but thank you all for thinking of me this has been a rollercoaster of emotions but you have all contributed to calming my nerves and being shoulder to cry on. 🧡🧡🧡🧡
Congratulations 🧡

Reactions: 1
Well guys Im
Not doing that again but she is absolutely gorgeous weighing in at 7lbs 12oz. She was back to back I’ve had every drug going I will do a run down in the next thread but thank you all for thinking of me this has been a rollercoaster of emotions but you have all contributed to calming my nerves and being shoulder to cry on. 🧡🧡🧡🧡
Yaaay congratulations, been thinking about you 🥰 glad she’s here safely and hope you’re doing okay ❤

Well guys Im
Absolutely wonderful news!!! Can’t wait to hear all the news, hope you are both doing well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well guys Im
Congratulations!!
Mine is back to back and won't move so got to to hear this birth story! Sending lots of love 🧡

Well guys Im
WAAAAHHEEEYYYY!!! Well done bab!!!! Bloody proud of you!!!!!

Well guys Im
Well done you, congratulations! Take it easy 💗💗💗

Well guys Im
Congratulations to mama annoyed and family!!! I kept clicking on your profile to check your recent comments to check on you as I’m forever behind on here 😂 SO pleased, enjoy your bubble ❤xx

Well guys Im
Ah, huge congratulations 💗 back to back is never an easy labour, but she’s here safe and sound! Enjoy every minute xx

Well guys Im
Congratulations x

Amazing 😂 got to love a fisty sweep 😂
Spat my coffee out 😂😂😂
Well guys Im
Oh YES! biggest biggest congrats well done you super star. You did it!! We will be waiting ready whenever you are but go get all those snugs and rest up, it sounds like you deserve it ❤❤

• Haha
Well guys Im
So so happy for you 💞 congratulations lovely!! Take it steady, sending lots of love and hope to see you back on the thread soon xx

Well guys Im
Yay! Congratulations 💕

So so happy for you 💞 congratulations lovely!! Take it steady, sending lots of love and hope to see you back on the thread soon xx
Oooh been thinking of you due date twin! Isn't your section soon?! Best of luck with it. 😘

Well guys Im
Yayyyy so happy for you that she’s here! Did you give her the name you really wanted? ❤

Hope you’re okay. Rest up and can’t wait to hear from you soon! Xxx

Well guys Im
Yay congratulations! Rest up and enjoy your little newborn bubble ❤

• Heart
You guys are more tolerant than me 😂 my in laws announced they’d booked flights for my due date with my daughter to come and stay a week. I told them absolutely not. They could a) change the duration to a weekend. B) change to flexi flights and then come approx two weeks after she was born. And then c) book a hotel. I said if they didn’t listen they’d find the door would be locked 😂
This would be me!! I can't believe what some of you have and to put up with!! Pre babies I'd often just ignore the door if my annoying in laws arrived uninvited. And the same will go for when baby is here. Nothing worse that sat wirh your tips out, bleeding, trying to get your newborn to feed whilst your family arrive unannounced.

My MIL is having our LB whilst I have an elective section and then I don't really want anyone else seeing the new baby for the first few days I think. My parents are 100 miles away and fucked off on holiday LB was born sk sod them (retired so could have easily gone another time).

Reactions: 3
Congratulations ❤ x

Well guys Im

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.