Pregnancy #21 Sponsored by Krispy Kreme, constant peeing and air hostess tights…

Bumping along nicely at….

• Under 12 weeks

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • 12-18 weeks

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • 18-24 weeks

Votes: 22 16.2%
  • 24-30 weeks

Votes: 22 16.2%
  • 30-36 weeks

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Ready to pop!

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Sat snuggling my baby, just here for the chat!

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Easilyannoyed I've bought some of those swaddle blankets that velcro, they look so good. I have bought about 4 used ones really cheap on ebay plus got some pretty swaddle muslins - found these really useful to put on plastic change mat so baby wasn't cold with our first.

Reactions: 2
@Easilyannoyed I've bought some of those swaddle blankets that velcro, they look so good. I have bought about 4 used ones really cheap on ebay plus got some pretty swaddle muslins - found these really useful to put on plastic change mat so baby wasn't cold with our first.
I’ve got the swaddles too, they look so easy to use. Just washed them all to get them ready and they’re lovely and soft.

• Heart
Ahhh I’m 24w today so it feels a bit of a milestone because of viability but also I get to select the next bracket 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How quickly do we fly through threads! Wonder how many babies we have during this thread!

Reactions: 4
Who’s in the ready to pop section with me ❤❤❤
Where shall I buy a swaddle from ive seen some on Amazon shall I give them a try xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Mostly a lurker 😅 but 32 weeks can anyone recommend anything for heartburn it’s crippling at night 😷 also heading for a growth scan today so excited to see baby boy 🥰

Reactions: 5
I’m meeting my baby girl tomorrow!! 😭 (Hopefully as long as no emergencies come in 🙏🏻)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mostly a lurker 😅 but 32 weeks can anyone recommend anything for heartburn it’s crippling at night 😷 also heading for a growth scan today so excited to see baby boy 🥰
I used to drink gaviscon out the bottle with my second. Actually gutted I’m not suffering with it that bad just for free prescriptions 😂

Reactions: 1
Hello all! I’m a newbie here! Currently 13 +4 with third baby. Possibly my worst pregnancy I have ever have. Hypermesis since 6 weeks and I’ve been signed off work for the foreseeable. I am
Also currently suffering with the worst migraine ever. Has anyone got any tips for them? I have w cooling gel sheet and using 4head which do help a little but we’re due to go to Cornwall tomorrow too see family and I’m dreading it if I’m feeling this bad on top of the sickness xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I used to drink gaviscon out the bottle with my second. Actually gutted I’m not suffering with it that bad just for free prescriptions 😂
I’m at the swigging it from the bottle stage now 😂 absolutely grim. I don’t ever deserve heartburn again after this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who’s in the ready to pop section with me ❤❤❤
Where shall I buy a swaddle from ive seen some on Amazon shall I give them a try xx
On Saturday I will be!🥰. I bought a few swaddles from eBay, they’re really cute! Don’t know how well they’ll work yet though 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.