Pregnancy #21 Sponsored by Krispy Kreme, constant peeing and air hostess tights…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ladies, baby Thomas is 7 weeks old now (where has that time gone!) I hope you're all good. I'm still on cloud 9 from Mr Disneylife proposing to me on Sunday 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry, am I seeing that a woman kept her placenta attached to her baby and just sprinkled it in petals and herbs and tit?!?!?!?!
Here’s a thought, if you need to chuck a load of potpourri on it to mask the smell of rotting organs, maybe that’s a sign you shouldn’t be carting it around with you?!?!?!?!?!
Absolutely batshit.

(Hormones are absolutely wild this week btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Awww how lovely! Congratulations! Was it a complete surprise?
I had an inkling he was going to soon but no idea it was going to happen then and there.
He took me back to where we first met which was by Seaham beach, and he got thomas out his pram and said Thomas wanted to ask mummy a question and he got down on one knee holding Thomas and said Thomas was wondering if I wanted to make this official and make us a real family.
It was surreal

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I had an inkling he was going to soon but no idea it was going to happen then and there.
He took me back to where we first met which was by Seaham beach, and he got thomas out his pram and said Thomas wanted to ask mummy a question and he got down on one knee holding Thomas and said Thomas was wondering if I wanted to make this official and make us a real family.
It was surreal
That’s so lovely 🥰 huge congratulations 💕 x

Reactions: 1
It was surreal
Gorgeous!!! 💖🎉

Right..huge apologies to everyone for bringing this up again 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Midwife attempted a sweep yesterday but evidently I wasn’t “ripe” 🤢 enough. However she still managed to wear me like a glove puppet for a good few mins.
Now I think I might be losing my mucus plug? All the pics I find make it look like a big snot thing but mine is like small bits of pink discharge when I wipe..has anyone else ever had it come away in bits?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Midwife attempted a sweep yesterday but evidently I wasn’t “ripe” 🤢 enough. However she still managed to wear me like a glove puppet for a good few mins.
Now I think I might be losing my mucus plug? All the pics I find make it look like a big snot thing but mine is like small bits of pink discharge when I wipe..has anyone else ever had it come away in bits?
Completely normal, people often refer to it as a bloody show. If you get any blood that looks red and fresh please do ring triage though x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Amazing 😂 got to love a fisty sweep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yeah some people lose it all in one go and some people lose it in bits. I had something similar the morning after my sweep and I thought it was the lot but my when my waters went the midwife said she could also see the plug so it obviously wasn’t all of it.

honestly I drop way too many truths in these threads. Remember when I burned my bum hole with nair?
Never forget.

Pregnancy #22 sponsored by halfords, baby annoyed and nair bum hair removal cream ❤

Hello ladies, baby Thomas is 7 weeks old now (where has that time gone!) I hope you're all good. I'm still on cloud 9 from Mr Disneylife proposing to me on Sunday 🥰
Congratulations @Disneylifeonly. What wonderful news. So glad you and baby are well. X

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Well guys Im
Not doing that again but she is absolutely gorgeous weighing in at 7lbs 12oz. She was back to back I’ve had every drug going I will do a run down in the next thread but thank you all for thinking of me this has been a rollercoaster of emotions but you have all contributed to calming my nerves and being shoulder to cry on. 🧡🧡🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Well guys Im
Not doing that again but she is absolutely gorgeous weighing in at 7lbs 12oz. She was back to back I’ve had every drug going I will do a run down in the next thread but thank you all for thinking of me this has been a rollercoaster of emotions but you have all contributed to calming my nerves and being shoulder to cry on. 🧡🧡🧡🧡
Congratulations ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well guys Im
Congratulations!!!!

Well guys Im
Congratulations! That’s wonderful news ❤

Well guys Im
Yay congratulations! Been thinking about you, so glad to hear that she’s arrived ❤ Enjoy the bubble with your new baby, looking forward to hearing about it when you’re ready

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well guys Im
😭 😭 😭 a huge congratulations @Easilyannoyed so glad she’s here now. Hope you’re ok. Sending lots of love! 🎉💖

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.