Pregnancy #17 sponsored by heartburn, hormones and McDonald's (obvs!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe that is correct, yes.
You can take a bottle out and that, from my research, stays sterile for 24 hours too. As long as you put the bottle together, so lid and cap on.
Same as my Mam bottles, once sterilised, put them together and they're supposed to stay sterile for 24 hours 😊
Thank you! This makes sense. My tiny frazzled baby brain just couldn’t work it out!

Reactions: 1
Thank you everyone- we’re loving our new role as parents.

exhausted but content 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 25
3 for a tenner. You’ll never look back. I don’t even care that when it’s cold my nipples show through 😂
😂😂 I bought these the other day. I also got 2 sizes up full on briefs from markies for post birth. Showed my husband them today. What a treat!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Choco leibniz biscuits but not the real ones the Aldi versions! They’re even better. I’ve ate a pack in a day
I would eat about 2 packs a day just after I had my first daughter! I liked the lidl version. Tesco’s own- avoid.

Ladies with restless legs. £5.00 compression socks from Tesco are your friend 🙌🏻 Normally by now I'm in tears I won't lie to you. But after speaking with a consultant at work yesterday he recommended them to me, totally pregnancy safe as the mmHG isn't too high. And I tell you I feel like i have new legs!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ladies with restless legs. £5.00 compression socks from Tesco are your friend 🙌🏻 Normally by now I'm in tears I won't lie to you. But after speaking with a consultant at work yesterday he recommended them to me, totally pregnancy safe as the mmHG isn't too high. And I tell you I feel like i have new legs!
they are game changers!!!!

Hi everyone,

baby was delivered safely and soundly and they’re really pleased with how she’s coping on neonatal! She’s beautiful 💖. It’s been a whirlwind of a day, I’m still having my kidney function and oxygen levels monitored thanks to good old pre eclampsia but blood pressure is stabilising thank god. The care we’ve received has been second to none.
Hope everyone is ok 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Hi everyone,

baby was delivered safely and soundly and they’re really pleased with how she’s coping on neonatal! She’s beautiful 💖. It’s been a whirlwind of a day, I’m still having my kidney function and oxygen levels monitored thanks to good old pre eclampsia but blood pressure is stabilising thank god. The care we’ve received has been second to none.
Hope everyone is ok 💖
Oh congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. So glad to hear from you, been thinking of you all day. Rest up and fingers crossed you'll be able to go to your new home soon xx

• Heart
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is ok 💖
I have been thinking about you all day!. Sounds like baby girl is a little fighter! Congratulations 💖 I pray you both have a speedy recovery xx

• Heart
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is ok 💖
Amazing news congratulations! ❤

• Heart
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is ok 💖
been thinking about you all, all day! So glad she’s here safe and sound and the both of you are doing as well as can be! huge congratulations 💖

• Heart
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is ok 💖
Oh congratulations, I’m so happy for you and so glad you’re both doing well. Is she a teeny weeny little one? I’m guessing you had a caesarean? Would love to hear how that went since I’m heading towards one myself soon. Sorry so many questions, really glad everything’s ok. Been thinking of you all day 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is ok 💖
Absolutely delighted for you! I hope you’re feeling OK, both from the op and with the swelling you had. Make sure to keep us updated on how you’re both doing x

• Heart
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is ok 💖
Congratulations to you all. So glad baby, baby yoda is here safe. Praying for a safe and speedy recovery for you both 💜

• Heart
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is ok 💖
Congratulations!! so glad she’s doing so well and your both being well looked after ❤❤!xx

• Heart
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is ok 💖
Such amazing news! So glad she’s here safely. Take care of yourself darling, hoping you make a very swift recovery xxx

also …congratulations!!!! 😍

• Heart
Anyone feel sad about their babys father not bonding with the baby during pregnancy.

My partner just told me i will continue to be his priority over baby for a while. He said he will obviously want to protect baby, but he has no bond or love towards it as of yet. He spoke to a colleague who said he probably didnt love his own child for about 2 years.

Im really upset. Im glad my partner is opening up, but he's spent the last couple of hours mainly acting resentful.
-Resentful of what covid has stolen for him/us
-Resentful of him losing himself and the things that make him him. (as above)
-Somewhat resentful that all money should now go on baby and not him/his hobbies/us/travel

I feel very sad.

Edit- i still have about 11 pafes ro vatch up on, but wow @BabyYoda congratulations lovely. So happy youre both ok xxx

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.