Pregnancy #17 sponsored by heartburn, hormones and McDonald's (obvs!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uhhhhhhh the heartburn is killing me. Had 4 Rennies already … bubba better have loads of hair cos mine is paper thin and mr tango is bald 😂
Anyone have anything on prescription that I can call up GP tomorrow and request?
Gaviscon it’s the only thing that works for me but don’t get anniceed tastes like Sambucca 🤮

Reactions: 1
Mine are getting more frequent and if I’m honest when I walk around a lot I feel really uncomfortable I used to get terrible cramps so the sensation is making me worry as my cramps use to make me pass out 😐☹

I’ve had really nice traineee midwives who I have much preferred to the normal midwives as most midwives are so in helpful abs refer me to the Internet or take blood from me and give me a massive bruise clot thing and I see a different midwife every time for some reason. The name thing I hate it when people ask because I tell them mine and I can see their judgemental faces and it makes me dislike people pretty quickly x @Kitt can you believe we joined this thread pretty much at the same time and within the next few weeks will meet our babies 👶 wow x

Get this checked as when they checked me yesterday they noted how swollen my hands and feet are but my face is fine and my blood pressure was high so keep an eye on it xx

Omg I hadn’t caught up but are you ok this is exactly what happened to me yesterday but put my blood pressure down to stress ☹ How are you feeling now xx

I’m in hospital over night (there’s no chance of me sleeping there’s a very loud snorer). Blood pressure is still high, they’ve been giving me tablets. What have they given and advised you?
Bloody sucks doesn’t it 😢 how are you feeling? X x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m in hospital over night (there’s no chance of me sleeping there’s a very loud snorer). Blood pressure is still high, they’ve been giving me tablets. What have they given and advised you?
Bloody sucks doesn’t it 😢 how are you feeling? X x
Hope you managed to get some sleep baby Yoda x

No sadly no sleep. The snorer opposite could be lying next to me they’re that loud. Never going to complain about my partner’s snores again 😂
Oh goodness I'm sorry. Fingers crossed you won't have to stay in over night again tonight.

If it's any consolation I've slept like tit at home, so I'm currently running my third bath of the night/morning. I find them comforting, until it's time to get out of it! 😳🐋

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No sadly no sleep. The snorer opposite could be lying next to me they’re that loud. Never going to complain about my partner’s snores again 😂
Oh I’ve been thinking of you in hospital. Was going to ask how it was cause I’m dreading potentially being admitted on Monday and not sleeping for two weeks. Are you okay? Have they given you any idea of whats considering you’re 31 weeks?

• Heart
Oh goodness I'm sorry. Fingers crossed you won't have to stay in over night again tonight.

If it's any consolation I've slept like tit at home, so I'm currently running my third bath of the night/morning. I find them comforting, until it's time to get out of it! 😳🐋
Hope you’re ok, lack of sleep is so hard. Enjoy your bath and have a nice relax

Oh I’ve been thinking of you in hospital. Was going to ask how it was cause I’m dreading potentially being admitted on Monday and not sleeping for two weeks. Are you okay? Have they given you any idea of whats considering you’re 31 weeks?
Thanks Kitt. Not really. They’ve been giving me blood pressure tablets throughout the night and I had a steroid injection in my backside. I think it’s going to be more monitoring, possibly tablets and potentially being induced earlier (there was already talk of that because she’s small) I think they would want to try and get her to 36/37 weeks. So we’ll see.

this is the first time I have had to stay in hospital and I’m not a great sleeper anyway. Any bit of light or noise disturbs me (even wearing ear plugs) and I think having the worlds loudest snorer on the ward was unlucky. But never mind. I hope if you’re admitted you have quieter people around you. I suppose it’s just one of those things 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks Kitt. Not really. They’ve been giving me blood pressure tablets throughout the night and I had a steroid injection in my backside. I think it’s going to be more monitoring, possibly tablets and potentially being induced earlier (there was already talk of that because she’s small) I think they would want to try and get her to 36/37 weeks. So we’ll see.

this is the first time I have had to stay in hospital and I’m not a great sleeper anyway. Any bit of light or noise disturbs me (even wearing ear plugs) and I think having the worlds loudest snorer on the ward was unlucky. But never mind. I hope if you’re admitted you have quieter people around you. I suppose it’s just one of those things 😣
Oh sounds rubbish. At least they caught it and you’re being looked after. That’s the best thing for you and baby and a positive to hold onto.

Yeah I’ve never been in hospital either and I’m exactly the same as you in terms of not being a great sleeper in general. Have they said if you have to stay longer? Would be good if you could take your blood pressure stuff at home and just go in regularly for checks..

Oh sounds rubbish. At least they caught it and you’re being looked after. That’s the best thing for you and baby and a positive to hold onto.

Yeah I’ve never been in hospital either and I’m exactly the same as you in terms of not being a great sleeper in general. Have they said if you have to stay longer? Would be good if you could take your blood pressure stuff at home and just go in regularly for checks..
no they haven’t said yet but that would be good. They were waiting on blood tests to see how severe it is.

it’s so hard isn’t it because how can you recover fully if you’re not able to sleep

no they haven’t said yet but that would be good. They were waiting on blood tests to see how severe it is.

it’s so hard isn’t it because how can you recover fully if you’re not able to sleep
Sorry to hear you can’t sleep! I have been thinking about you! How stressful with the house move etc. Hopefully you get a plan of action today and know what’s happening. Sending you a big hug ❤

• Heart
Hi all 👋

Hope you don’t mind me joining in 😊 I found out I was pregnant on Sunday but been waiting to come over here. By ovulation I think I’m 4 weeks today, but by date of last period I’m like 5+5. Still very early days so I’m just keeping everything crossed for a sticky baby.

This is my first baby and I’m super excited but also very anxious. Don’t really have any symptoms yet other than sore boobs and sleeping really badly. Going to call my doctors today to book all my appointments and things in.

I’ve been lurking here over the past few days and have already started watching Bad Girls last night after reading about it here 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hope you’re ok, lack of sleep is so hard. Enjoy your bath and have a nice relax

Take care of your self. I’m a snorer and that’s always my worry of keeping people awake in a situation like that! Have you got any noise cancelling headphones??
hope you feel better soon. X

• Heart

All they said to me is I have to have my blood pressure monitored every week! It was actually really vague I don’t envy you staying in there I was separate to get out x

• Heart
im thinking of you baby yoda! Remember, this is the way. Love kylo ren. X

• Haha
Sorry to hear you can’t sleep! I have been thinking about you! How stressful with the house move etc. Hopefully you get a plan of action today and know what’s happening. Sending you a big hug ❤
thank you 💖 I’ve had my orders from partner that I won’t be part of the house move and I’m to remain stress free. So I’m leaving it up to him and his family, bless them. But tbh I’ll be fit for nothing

Hi all 👋

Hope you don’t mind me joining in 😊 I found out I was pregnant on Sunday but been waiting to come over here. By ovulation I think I’m 4 weeks today, but by date of last period I’m like 5+5. Still very early days so I’m just keeping everything crossed for a sticky baby.

This is my first baby and I’m super excited but also very anxious. Don’t really have any symptoms yet other than sore boobs and sleeping really badly. Going to call my doctors today to book all my appointments and things in.

I’ve been lurking here over the past few days and have already started watching Bad Girls last night after reading about it here 🤣
welcome to the best thread on tattle!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Take care of your self. I’m a snorer and that’s always my worry of keeping people awake in a situation like that! Have you got any noise cancelling headphones??
hope you feel better soon. X
I’ve started snoring and I thought oh my goodness I’m going to keep everyone awake 😱 nope didn’t get a look in 😂. I had ear plugs but they weren’t much good on this occasion sadly

All they said to me is I have to have my blood pressure monitored every week! It was actually really vague I don’t envy you staying in there I was separate to get out x

Oh no!! Well I can see that happening for me too. I bet, I think I just came in that little bit too late in the day, although I can’t fault the care

im thinking of you baby yoda! Remember, this is the way. Love kylo ren. X
Haha this is the way indeed! 😂

Hi all 👋

Yay welcome and congratulations 🎉

@Babyyoda88 theres some baby yoda babygrows and bibs in Asda. I got some as I’m an absolute sucker for him 😭 I think your baby needs some

• Heart
@Babyyoda88 theres some baby yoda babygrows and bibs in Asda. I got some as I’m an absolute sucker for him 😭 I think your baby needs some

Ohh 👀 I think this baby definitely needs a baby yoda treat after all this! Thanks for the heads up. He just melts me heart, and I must admit after watching the mandalorian, I think it was his cute little face that made me broody 🙈 (not that I want this baby coming out green with those ears!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.