Pregnancy #17 sponsored by heartburn, hormones and McDonald's (obvs!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the support 🥰 Induction started and already feel like this will last a few days. Had codeine and bouncing on my birthing ball so hopefully things will get moving xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hiya 👋 not been on this thread as have HG and so unwell! Can anyone recommend a good pregnancy body pillow? Don't mind if it's got a front and back etc, but my cheapie eBay one is not cutting it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Baby no2 arrived early hours of this morning (on their due date!) making a very speedy and dramatic entrance! We chose to have a surprise this time but now have 2 beautiful boys 💙

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Baby no2 arrived early hours of this morning (on their due date!) making a very speedy and dramatic entrance! We chose to have a surprise this time but now have 2 beautiful boys 💙
Congratulations ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh my, finally caught up with the thread! Lots happened!

Thinking of you Neo, lots of love ❤

Congrats @Lucas2018 and good luck @Ilando

I'm 28 weeks now and can't believe how fast it suddenly went 😳 Had my first midwife appointment earlier this week (where I live we have monthly gynaecologist appointments).
Little girls is still looking great.
She's getting so active though! Feels like she's kicking all day and probably singing "I want to break free 🎶" 😆 Kinda worrying that she still has three more months of growing and kicking time 😅

Today is exciting, we're going to a cute store for our babylist 🥰 And we're currently looking for birth cards (is that what you call them in English?). Found someone who will make a personalised drawing/design for us ❤

• Heart
Ahhh Neo, sending lots of positive thoughts your way ❤

Today's the day - my Perinatal Psych appointment! Consultant rang me last week as she'd seen I've called a couple of times, explained about wanting to back on meds and she said she would arrange blood tests etc. with my GP before today so hopefully she can give me a prescription and send me on my merry way!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Congratulations! 💙💙

Thank you for the support 🥰 Induction started and already feel like this will last a few days. Had codeine and bouncing on my birthing ball so hopefully things will get moving xxx
Good luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
A huge congratulations on the birth of your beautiful boy. Hope you’re both doing well x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Congratulations, first baby of the thread! Hope you're both doing well xx

Talking of milestone cards, I have to show you all these cute birth cards I got earlier this week.
they popped up on Etsy & are abit different 😍
Any one found a cute baby book? Like to record baby’s first year?
Oh I love these 😍

Good luck lovely, will be thinking of you and hoping it doesn't take *too* long ✨

• Heart
Talking of milestone cards, I have to show you all these cute birth cards I got earlier this week.
I’ve ordered this from Amazon. It’s gorgeous inside, and the front is embroidered

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ah those are so cute! 🥰

I got this one - I’ve started with photos from the pregnancy/scan pics and then will carry on with her first year. It’s blank so you can do whatever you like with it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
🥺🥺🥺 the thought of the first Christmas. Will be the cutest thing ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love these too! I feel like we have all the ‘essentials’ so now I can start to buy random nice stuff haha

Reactions: 3
🥺🥺🥺 the thought of the first Christmas. Will be the cutest thing ever.
Omg my partner has forgotten he said when we have a baby we will wear matching pyjamas…. Haha I haven’t forgotten only a few months left 🥺🥺🥺

I know and Halloween. My neice was born in feb so me and my sis in law are planning their Halloween and Xmas outfits already 😆 pumpkins for sure!
If my baby comes out ginger she will be either a pumpkin or Chucky 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.