Pregnancy #17 sponsored by heartburn, hormones and McDonald's (obvs!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am super overweight but tall and I have been able to feel and see all of my babies on the outside even with an anterior placenta for 2 of them so don’t panic. Do you have an anterior placenta as well by any chance? That lessens what you can feel usually Xxx
Ah that's reassuring, thank-you! My notes do say anterior placenta so that cushioning probably explains it.
Hopefully my husband feels something soon, he's never been a jealous type, but he keeps saying he is of me feeling the kicks and about the appointments I go to without him (even when I tell him the midwife ones are borin and pefunctory). Guess he just wants something to keep it feeling real.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm another one who can't feel the baby on the outside yet. I was overweight before getting preggers to be fair, but I'm 24 weeks now so thought I would be by now. I don't even feel them that much tbh, but I've had 3 NHS scans and they've always been in there swishing about, so I'm not too worried...yet.
Seeing my SIL and our niece and nephew in a couple of weeks, they moved hours away a few months ago so I'm hoping the baby is going for it by then as we might not see them again before baby is here.
I wouldn’t worry about it.. im normally a size 10-12 and I’m nearly 27 weeks with a posterior placenta and I only started feeling a few waves in the last 3 weeks.. everyone is different, although I came across this influencer that is pregnant with her first baby and apparently can feel kicks at 12 weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awwww that’s so lovely? Are you due next April so? 🥰
She’s dated me 26th March, Flo had me at 25th March so only one day out. My boyfriends praying the don’t come early his birthdays at the start of March and he won’t share 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s dated me 26th March, Flo had me at 25th March so only one day out. My boyfriends praying the don’t come early his birthdays at the start of March and he won’t share 😂
Mine is due 2 days after my husbands birthday in November and he said the same thing 🤣 he said it would be selfish of the baby to arrive on his day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Mine is due 2 days after my husbands birthday in November and he said the same thing 🤣 he said it would be selfish of the baby to arrive on his day 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha what is wrong with these men! I’ve already told him he can’t drink for the entire month of March in case I need him to drive. So that’s it ruined anyway! May as well share too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Could it be because you were stressed out at the scan? Hope all is ok ❤

anyone else as lazy as me at 31 weeks-ish and not packed a hospital bag yet? 😂 I think I might have done it by now first time but she was late anyway so I didn’t know I’d have another 10 weeks to go 😫 I think I’ll do it soon!
I've never done it until around 36/37 weeks 😂

• Haha
We’ve been for our scan and baby Neo’s head hasn’t developed like it should so we’re being referred to Fetal Medicine who will ring us tomorrow.
I’ll be back when I have an update. Love you to you all x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
We’ve been for our scan and baby Neo’s head hasn’t developed like it should so we’re being referred to Fetal Medicine who will ring us tomorrow.
Sending love ❤❤

Reactions: 1
Sending lots of love! 💖

My heart goes out to you with all this stress 😢 best of luck and sending you loads of love 😘

Sending lots of love ❤

Same as us!!! I took notes and bought the first aid kit they recommended, so feel a bit more prepared. But I'm sure if something happened I would freeze and feel the need to open up my laptop and check up on what I was told! Fingers crossed we are never in that situation.
I downloaded an app I saw recommended called baby and child from the Red Cross. It has loads of extra first aid type advice for all different things - allergic reactions, broken bones, heat exhaustion etc. Might be handy to have just for reassurance!

Oh lovely, I’m sure you’re beside yourself with worry. Sending you all my love, and hoping your hear from them first thing in the morning xx

Will be thinking of you, sending you a big hug ❤

Sending lots of love!! We will all be thinking of you and baby Neo ❤

Sending you love x

After four hours in a bed on mau bloods taken I don’t have pre eclampsia… they don’t think but have to have my blood pressure monitored now every week.
@Neo2021 sending love to you hope everything is ok when you get your results ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Baby must haves in addition to car seat, bouncer, pram etc -
Bath thermometer
Nail scissors & scratch mitts for the hospital
Hat for leaving hospital (but taken off indoors ;))
Milton cold water steriliser even if not bottle feeding for teethers etc
Baby calpol for first jabs
Vests that aren't expensive as they wear one pretty much 24/7 and they're the first thing to get hit by stray poop
Washing-up liquid to 'pre-wash' & remove said poop

I would get amazon prime then err on the side of too little but order on next day if needed. i.e 3-4 muslins would be adequate for us but my nephew goes through tons. When we combi fed I bought 6 bottles, only opened 2, that was enough. Don't buy a breast pump until you know you'll need one, there're plenty next day on amazon.

Re formula in hospital - I didn't take it and wouldn't as I'd have totally given up on BF and used it for 100% with being so tired and out of it.

Lots of love to you Neo x

Could it be because you were stressed out at the scan? Hope all is ok ❤

anyone else as lazy as me at 31 weeks-ish and not packed a hospital bag yet? 😂 I think I might have done it by now first time but she was late anyway so I didn’t know I’d have another 10 weeks to go 😫 I think I’ll do it soon!
Im 33 weeks and have made a list. Ive bought a few bits and bobs but packed nothing yet. I guess i should crack on 😊

I downloaded an app I saw recommended called baby and child from the Red Cross. It has loads of extra first aid type advice for all different things - allergic reactions, broken bones, heat exhaustion etc. Might be handy to have just for reassurance!
Downloaded

Sending lots of love to the Neo fam. Thinking of you @Neo2021

Restless legs tonight. Partner needs to get up early for work so im walking around the nursery catching up on all the thread pages ive missed 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.