Pregnancy #10 We still love carbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another night of tears
Pain from spd is getting too much
And the straw that broke the camels back was in the style telling me my dress for my baby shower won't be here until Monday when my shower is this Sunday and I have no back up options
Doesn't help I feel hideous in 99.9% of clothing items right now
My spd is killing me struggling to even sit down or even sleep I really feel for you if you order something now on next day it will come by Saturday like from missguided or ASOS xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Another night of tears
And the straw that broke the camels back was in the style telling me my dress for my baby shower won't be here until Monday when my shower is this Sunday and I have no back up options
Sorry to hear this. Have you asked your midwife for a physio referral for the spd? It can really help x

Another night of tears
So sorry you are in so much pain ❤
pretty little thing has free next day delivery at the moment. I ordered something yesterday and it’s out for delivery this morning. They have some nice maternity dresses x

Reactions: 1
Another night of tears
This sounds awful, I’m so sorry 😢 I don’t have much advice on the SPD but think you should definitely treat yourself to something from ASOS/PLT with next day delivery (although of course your ITS dress will then arrive in time!!). I’m not sure what their delivery is like, but H&M also have some very pretty midi smock dresses in various pinks, blues and whites - they’re not maternity but the style means they fit well anyway which made me feel a bit better if that makes sense?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.